Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman 22:42 - Oct 31 with 5424 viewsDeLomaz

Im 14 years old from Gloucestershire, England and ive been supprting Swansea for about 3-4 years now as thats when ive really started to love football, watching it and playing it aswell, people are always saying, why are you supporting a club which isnt english, well... To be honest, i have no family or relatives that are Welsh or have been supporting Swansea but personally i dont see this is a problem, im proud to be a Swans supporter, im always watching the games on TV by any means neccessary, and always trying to buy a ticket to the games, as well as a train to get there, im always wearing my jersey when the games on and quite frankly, i love Swansea and no one is going to tell me different, i just want to hear some views on whether its right or not

Thanks

DeLomaz
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 22:45 - Oct 31 with 3377 viewsDarran

No it's not wrong and welcome aboard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 22:48 - Oct 31 with 3357 views_

Great to hear mate and you'll make us all feel really proud. Get yourself down to the Liberty, a cracking atmosphere on it's day. YJB.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 22:52 - Oct 31 with 3329 viewsGowerjack

No it's not.

Croeso !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 3302 viewsDeLomaz

Haha, its good i know some Welsh from my mate, i definitely want to visit, hopefully after january :)
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 22:58 - Oct 31 with 3290 viewsGeoffThom

Good for you youngster you pick your team and stay with it ,half the pop of Wales follow English clubs anyway we have supporters from all over the place if you get to go to the Liberty soon just ignore some of the morons who sing an anti English song their brain dead and sing it like a bunch of sheep ,all the same welcome aboard and the more the merrier
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:00 - Oct 31 with 3271 viewsperchrockjack

Ingerlund is not full of shite. Fact

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:01 - Oct 31 with 3271 viewsDeLomaz

Yeh thanks, i didnt think id get so many replies this fast, 5 minutes on the forum and im glad to be apart of the community! :)
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:02 - Oct 31 with 3269 viewsfuzz

Evening all,im new to all this as ive just joined PS tonight.Introduction over.
I'm pretty sure that all supporters are welcome, doesn't matter where they are from as long as you wear the colours with pride.
PS How was that for a first attempt
Login to get fewer ads

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:03 - Oct 31 with 3255 viewsmonmouth

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:02 - Oct 31 by fuzz

Evening all,im new to all this as ive just joined PS tonight.Introduction over.
I'm pretty sure that all supporters are welcome, doesn't matter where they are from as long as you wear the colours with pride.
PS How was that for a first attempt

Ok, but where are you from?

:)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:04 - Oct 31 with 3250 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great to see & long may it continue .

Welcome .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:08 - Oct 31 with 3228 viewsDeLomaz

Thans all you guys, cant wait to start posting some discussions
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:09 - Oct 31 with 3224 viewsfuzz

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:03 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Ok, but where are you from?

:)

I live in Swansea and i was born a jack :)
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:36 - Oct 31 with 3136 viewsswanduck

Nope, I am English and until I came to uni had never lived in Wales. My father has supported them most of his life as well and he is not Welsh (he likes to think he is though), he grew up in Swansea though and sees it as home.
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:39 - Oct 31 with 3129 viewsTNT

Ok, I'll ask it.

Are you Fath or Dwight?

If not, then of course you are most welcome.

We'll be pinching fans from Villa's patch

Enjoy!

See you at Everton, if you're going.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:45 - Oct 31 with 3119 views_

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:39 - Oct 31 by TNT

Ok, I'll ask it.

Are you Fath or Dwight?

If not, then of course you are most welcome.

We'll be pinching fans from Villa's patch

Enjoy!

See you at Everton, if you're going.

Do you know what, I was thinking that just now.... Jesus, it would be just the sad thing he'd do as well.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:55 - Oct 31 with 3081 viewsTNT

DeLomaz?

We seem to have lost you.

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 00:14 - Nov 1 with 3042 viewsdameedna

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 23:55 - Oct 31 by TNT

DeLomaz?

We seem to have lost you.

It was getting late and it was Halloween, hopefully he will be back but who knows if it is genuine
Could well be as on some other forum I got talking with a Swans supporter who turned put to be in school and was there with his folks
Before anyone asks I dropped his contact
Everyone not just parents, need to be ultra vigilant it has to be said and things will get better
Welcome aboard Delomaz in the right sense
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 00:59 - Nov 1 with 2985 viewsphact0rri

Welcome aboard mate. Though I'd say if you were looking for an honest answer this might not be the best sounding board for such questions.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 01:17 - Nov 1 with 2966 viewsTNT

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 00:59 - Nov 1 by phact0rri

Welcome aboard mate. Though I'd say if you were looking for an honest answer this might not be the best sounding board for such questions.

Perchrock, T2C, Jackfath, Dwight , Darren.

Your in-fighting / negativity is dragging us down.

Make a positive contribution.

Let's hope for a point or three at Goodison eh?

JACKARMY!

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:16 - Nov 1 with 2752 viewsKilkennyjack

Croeso - our club is for everyone

Beware of the Risen People

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:24 - Nov 1 with 2730 viewsDeLomaz

Yeh sorry, I was tired and i needed some sleep, does anyone know if its being broadcasted on TV?
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:27 - Nov 1 with 2717 viewsDeLomaz

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 00:14 - Nov 1 by dameedna

It was getting late and it was Halloween, hopefully he will be back but who knows if it is genuine
Could well be as on some other forum I got talking with a Swans supporter who turned put to be in school and was there with his folks
Before anyone asks I dropped his contact
Everyone not just parents, need to be ultra vigilant it has to be said and things will get better
Welcome aboard Delomaz in the right sense

Yeh I am still in school but im doing GCSE's and its only a year until I leave school, im not a child :/
Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:47 - Nov 1 with 2682 viewsepaul

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:24 - Nov 1 by DeLomaz

Yeh sorry, I was tired and i needed some sleep, does anyone know if its being broadcasted on TV?

Welcome aboard the rollercoaster that is Swansea City FC. If someone calls you a Jack Bast*rd, your not being insulted it's a complement

It's not live on TV however links to the game should be up on the (JHarris) official match thread later

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:48 - Nov 1 with 2673 viewsStarsky

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:47 - Nov 1 by epaul

Welcome aboard the rollercoaster that is Swansea City FC. If someone calls you a Jack Bast*rd, your not being insulted it's a complement

It's not live on TV however links to the game should be up on the (JHarris) official match thread later

Don't forget sheepshagger

It's just the internet, init.

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:58 - Nov 1 with 2650 viewsepaul

Is it wrong to support Swansea as an Englishman on 08:48 - Nov 1 by Starsky

Don't forget sheepshagger

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024