Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? 09:01 - Nov 1 with 2680 viewsswanduck

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-v-swansea-1st-nov-at-15-00.708

or can we just nick it, change a couple of bits around and pretend we wrote it?
Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 09:22 - Nov 1 with 2638 viewsSwansNZ

Be a bit of a pain at the top of every page tho'

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 09:34 - Nov 1 with 2598 viewsperchrockjack

great stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 09:42 - Nov 1 with 2576 viewsswanduck

I think it's great if I was witty enough I would try it myself
Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 13:49 - Nov 1 with 2360 viewsGreatBritton

A fascinating melange of wit, surprising knowledge of opponents, bias, false decorum and utter balderdash. Dedicated fan though, to spend as long as he must have writing his post. Perhaps apart from Davillon and LondonLisa, there's not many who meander like this scouser on our site.
Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 14:33 - Nov 1 with 2323 viewsStarsky

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 13:49 - Nov 1 by GreatBritton

A fascinating melange of wit, surprising knowledge of opponents, bias, false decorum and utter balderdash. Dedicated fan though, to spend as long as he must have writing his post. Perhaps apart from Davillon and LondonLisa, there's not many who meander like this scouser on our site.

And I couldn't find a spelling mistake.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 14:33]

It's just the internet, init.

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 14:40 - Nov 1 with 2302 viewsWxmJax

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 14:33 - Nov 1 by Starsky

Shouldn't there be a comma after perhaps ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 14:57 - Nov 1 with 2272 viewsswanduck

they know I like it, our forum has been shown up

'What the hell passes for wit over there?'

'By the looks of it anything that involves throwing pasties at each other'

Pretty accurate guys we've been shown up.
Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 15:19 - Nov 1 with 2240 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 14:33 - Nov 1 by Starsky

"Lava" bread

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 18:26 - Nov 1 with 2161 viewsjohnlangy

Can someone write us matchday posts like this?? on 15:19 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

"Lava" bread

Very entertaining, witty drivel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024