Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread 09:13 - Nov 1 with 18855 viewswaynekerr55

VS

Lets have it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:16 - Nov 1 with 4995 viewsStarsky

Thank you for the small V.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:25 - Nov 1 with 4977 viewsSwansNZ

About time, I was wondering if there was a game on today.

3-1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:28 - Nov 1 with 4968 viewsStarsky

1-2

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:28 - Nov 1 with 4966 viewsSwansNZ

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:28 - Nov 1 by Starsky

1-2

I like your prediction better.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:31 - Nov 1 with 4949 viewsmarchamjack

can't help but feel the usual 2 nil 1 nil Goodison defeat coming up, but obviously hope I'm wrong

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:40 - Nov 1 with 4926 viewsperchrockjack

Well the sun s out and its a beautiful morning but it s forecast to get gloomier as they day progresses.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:43 - Nov 1 with 4923 viewsswanduck

2-0 to the Swans, Everton are much weaker defensively this season.
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 10:10 - Nov 1 with 4864 viewsbuilthjack

Have faith. 2-0 to the Swans.
Just leaving for the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 10:20 - Nov 1 with 4841 viewslonglostjack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 10:10 - Nov 1 by builthjack

Have faith. 2-0 to the Swans.
Just leaving for the game.

Enjoy ! 1-2 for the Swans

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 11:32 - Nov 1 with 4730 viewsshingle

3-1 to Everton and a long journey home, but hopefully the other teams who will be fighting to beat relegation lose us well to keep us a few points above them.
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 12:23 - Nov 1 with 4645 viewsStarsky

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 11:32 - Nov 1 by shingle

3-1 to Everton and a long journey home, but hopefully the other teams who will be fighting to beat relegation lose us well to keep us a few points above them.

What are you talking about? Relegation... Teams below us...
We're just outside the top 4 mun.
It's the teams above us I'm looking at.

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 4592 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another huff & puff away performance .

1-3 Everton .

Please please prove me wrong .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 13:23 - Nov 1 with 4521 viewsairedale

Wonder who'll be in our squad today?

Prob Fulton, but will Amat be there and Modou Barrow too?
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 13:24 - Nov 1 with 4512 viewsMrSwan

1 - 1 is very realistic and we should strongly aim for that.

If we lose as long as we put a good fight in i suppose that would he acceptable a scoreline of 3+ goals would be an absolute disaster.

We MUST attack these and if we do they could really struggle.

My Prediction

2 - 1

Bony 25
Lukaku 45
Baines 90+5 Pen

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 13:30 - Nov 1 with 4500 viewsmonmouth

I thought the pictures were going to be of Roberto with us with hair vs El Cwnto with them no hair.

A draw would be grand.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:01 - Nov 1 with 4399 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 14:02]

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:03 - Nov 1 with 4375 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've changed my mind 2-2

Come on lovely boys

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 4364 viewsairedale

So, is Carroll preferred to Fulton?
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 4360 viewsMrSwan

We always let Naismith score and he always over celebrates against us hate that man.

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:08 - Nov 1 with 4350 viewsJethroJack

As nobody's bothered yet, its........
Besic.
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:16 - Nov 1 with 4292 viewsshingle

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 12:23 - Nov 1 by Starsky

What are you talking about? Relegation... Teams below us...
We're just outside the top 4 mun.
It's the teams above us I'm looking at.

Then you are deluded if you think we will be keeping in touch with the big boy`s as the season progresses, keeping a little breathing space between ourselves and the bottom five will be my expectations, anything else would be an unexpected bonus.
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:25 - Nov 1 with 4233 viewsStarsky

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:16 - Nov 1 by shingle

Then you are deluded if you think we will be keeping in touch with the big boy`s as the season progresses, keeping a little breathing space between ourselves and the bottom five will be my expectations, anything else would be an unexpected bonus.

Look up, not down son...

I've always wanted to say that.

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 4232 viewsWxmJax

My son says that we are bad omens and that is why we won't be there. He better be bloody right. 1-0 away win, couldn't care less who scores, well maybe Wilfy for the dream team points.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:34 - Nov 1 with 4165 viewsjackharris

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 09:16 - Nov 1 by Starsky

Thank you for the small V.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:35 - Nov 1 with 4156 viewsStarsky

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 14:34 - Nov 1 by jackharris

You are too fecking late !

Haha

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024