Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread 09:51 - Nov 16 with 19107 viewsJackfath

vs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:27 - Nov 23 with 1645 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 09:28 - Nov 23 by shingle

Same premise.

If you really are Welsh & a Wales supporter, you really do come across as being sad & pathetic. You seem to glorify in defeats in order to claim that we have some sort of fundamental inability to win things, which is a load of bollox.

Why the phuck do you bother with sport at all, you Muppet, if it makes you so miserable & morbid? To get any enjoyment out of sport, its necessary to enjoy the good times, but you clearly are incapable of doing that....sad individual.

Of course, if you're not Welsh and just another pathetic WUM, then your posts make perfect sense
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:17 - Nov 23 with 1599 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:27 - Nov 23 by JethroJack

If you really are Welsh & a Wales supporter, you really do come across as being sad & pathetic. You seem to glorify in defeats in order to claim that we have some sort of fundamental inability to win things, which is a load of bollox.

Why the phuck do you bother with sport at all, you Muppet, if it makes you so miserable & morbid? To get any enjoyment out of sport, its necessary to enjoy the good times, but you clearly are incapable of doing that....sad individual.

Of course, if you're not Welsh and just another pathetic WUM, then your posts make perfect sense

Well there is no hope for you, you have been clearly told in previous comments that you are being wound up, now the Rugby post has clearly proved that , you have also been advised by other posters that you are being made a fool of, and what happens your back with another angry post full of the name calling of someone who does not care what you say but is only on here to take the piss out of you, and STILL STILL ` you can not understand what is being done to you. so i `ll try one more time to explain to you HE`S WINDING YOU UP.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:45 - Nov 24 with 1536 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:17 - Nov 23 by buzzbox

Well there is no hope for you, you have been clearly told in previous comments that you are being wound up, now the Rugby post has clearly proved that , you have also been advised by other posters that you are being made a fool of, and what happens your back with another angry post full of the name calling of someone who does not care what you say but is only on here to take the piss out of you, and STILL STILL ` you can not understand what is being done to you. so i `ll try one more time to explain to you HE`S WINDING YOU UP.

Hay, thanks for the tip off, buzz....you dim phuck
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:25 - Nov 24 with 1477 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:45 - Nov 24 by JethroJack

Hay, thanks for the tip off, buzz....you dim phuck

Talk about calling the kettle black, you have been totally wound up and a few have tried and explain this to you and it look`s like you still do not get it, what an idiot. can not see any reason not to get another 50 replies from you seeing how dumb you are.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 18:28]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:12 - Nov 25 with 1426 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:25 - Nov 24 by shingle

Talk about calling the kettle black, you have been totally wound up and a few have tried and explain this to you and it look`s like you still do not get it, what an idiot. can not see any reason not to get another 50 replies from you seeing how dumb you are.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 18:28]

And you can't even see that the more you post, the more illiterate you get.
You're a little tedious & very embarrassing, but funny as phuck at the same time, so keep it going
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 16:11 - Nov 25 with 1366 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:12 - Nov 25 by JethroJack

And you can't even see that the more you post, the more illiterate you get.
You're a little tedious & very embarrassing, but funny as phuck at the same time, so keep it going

If he`s illiterate tedious and Embarrassing what does that make you, your the idiot he roped in , play fair looking at the number of replies from you, it seems he has totally done your head in.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 25 with 1346 viewsStarsky

Good job you're not wound up, coming back on this thread all the time aye.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 1318 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 16:11 - Nov 25 by buzzbox

If he`s illiterate tedious and Embarrassing what does that make you, your the idiot he roped in , play fair looking at the number of replies from you, it seems he has totally done your head in.

My head is so done in....and yet I can still string a decent sentence together.
Like I pointed out ages ago.....
Shingle & Buzzbox....aka Dumb & Dumber...or vice versa.

Now let's see who's on the end of who's rope shall we......go on, you know you can't resist it
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 12:18 - Nov 26 with 1278 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:01 - Nov 25 by JethroJack

My head is so done in....and yet I can still string a decent sentence together.
Like I pointed out ages ago.....
Shingle & Buzzbox....aka Dumb & Dumber...or vice versa.

Now let's see who's on the end of who's rope shall we......go on, you know you can't resist it

Yep your head has been well and truly done in it`s plain for everyone to see.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 1242 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 12:18 - Nov 26 by shingle

Yep your head has been well and truly done in it`s plain for everyone to see.

Classic....still wriggling on the end of my line, I see
Going on, keep on squirming...you know you can't resist it
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:59 - Nov 26 with 1210 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:09 - Nov 26 by JethroJack

Classic....still wriggling on the end of my line, I see
Going on, keep on squirming...you know you can't resist it

The other thread has become more interesting mind, you need to go there asap you are so dumb play fair.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 1197 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:59 - Nov 26 by shingle

The other thread has become more interesting mind, you need to go there asap you are so dumb play fair.

I have me old bored student....its phucking hilarious.
So, I'm dumb....good job you're dumber, otherwise we wouldn't be on page 8
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 20:44]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 04:22 - Nov 27 with 1164 viewsStarsky

Well this thread hasn't really gone to plan has it?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:11 - Nov 27 with 1119 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:43 - Nov 26 by JethroJack

Fancy having your head wrecked on a forum by a dumb bored student as for being on page 8 it`s early day`s yet, lets hope you do not pop off in the meantime, at your age you never know.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:45 - Nov 27 with 1106 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:11 - Nov 27 by shingle

Fancy having your head wrecked on a forum by a dumb bored student as for being on page 8 it`s early day`s yet, lets hope you do not pop off in the meantime, at your age you never know.

Dumb bored student suffers "adversity"
I wonder what literary gem you'll come up with next
You must be finding that Media Studies course unbearably tough
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 1081 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:45 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

Dumb bored student suffers "adversity"
I wonder what literary gem you'll come up with next
You must be finding that Media Studies course unbearably tough

You have just said the same thing on another thread, you now seem in a worse state than ever.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 20:22]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:35 - Nov 27 with 1058 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:21 - Nov 27 by shingle

You have just said the same thing on another thread, you now seem in a worse state than ever.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 20:22]

Got you rattled
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:32 - Nov 28 with 993 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:35 - Nov 27 by JethroJack

Got you rattled

Well your the one now sending me private messages, are you sure i`m the one rattled, you seem to be getting even more worked up
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:30 - Nov 28 with 975 viewsSwanslad

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:43 - Nov 26 by JethroJack

But it`s down to you that your on page 8, your the one who has dug yourself a big hole and is being taken for this ride. i can imagine your sorry to have said anything in the first place, you need to sit back and think a little on how your reputation is on here now, what do you think that the others are thinking about you.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:21 - Nov 28 with 959 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:30 - Nov 28 by Swanslad

But it`s down to you that your on page 8, your the one who has dug yourself a big hole and is being taken for this ride. i can imagine your sorry to have said anything in the first place, you need to sit back and think a little on how your reputation is on here now, what do you think that the others are thinking about you.

That's a little bit skewed if you don't mind me saying Swanslad...I'll accept responsibility for 4 of the 8 pages but not all 8

I've also got to respectfully disagree with who's digging holes & stuff and as for my reputation on here, believe it or not, I can be quite reasonable (almost as reasonable as you, a rare breed on here I might add) when the thread warrants it.

But, when a tit like shingle gives forth, I obviously find it hard to let go....of his throat...metaphorically speaking.

Keeps the bloody flowing, eh, especially in between games on these dark damp November nights

Swansea City 3-1 Crystal Palace
Swansea City 4-0 QPR

COYJBs
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 20:23]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:25 - Nov 28 with 951 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:21 - Nov 28 by JethroJack

That's a little bit skewed if you don't mind me saying Swanslad...I'll accept responsibility for 4 of the 8 pages but not all 8

I've also got to respectfully disagree with who's digging holes & stuff and as for my reputation on here, believe it or not, I can be quite reasonable (almost as reasonable as you, a rare breed on here I might add) when the thread warrants it.

But, when a tit like shingle gives forth, I obviously find it hard to let go....of his throat...metaphorically speaking.

Keeps the bloody flowing, eh, especially in between games on these dark damp November nights

Swansea City 3-1 Crystal Palace
Swansea City 4-0 QPR

COYJBs
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 20:23]

Oh dear who do you think you are talking to now.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:29 - Nov 28 with 942 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:25 - Nov 28 by shingle

Oh dear who do you think you are talking to now.

Someone with a brain
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:39 - Nov 28 with 932 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:29 - Nov 28 by JethroJack

Someone with a brain

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024