Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread 09:51 - Nov 16 with 19082 viewsJackfath

vs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:34 - Nov 16 with 2185 viewsmonmouth

I thought our midfield were all fit? In what world does Ledley get into a first choice international midfield. Utter gash.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:34 - Nov 16 with 2177 viewsairedale

They're making us look really poor here, and oozing confidence as a result.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:34 - Nov 16 with 2184 viewsinspector

we are letting them steam roll us here...
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:35 - Nov 16 with 2182 viewsAl_Bundy

Is Barry Horne actually Welsh !? ... creaming himself over Belgium is getting a bit tedious
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:39 - Nov 16 with 2142 viewsorion3016

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:35 - Nov 16 by Al_Bundy

Is Barry Horne actually Welsh !? ... creaming himself over Belgium is getting a bit tedious

He's always the same. He takes the instruction of not to be a biased commentator to a different level

Be over there now after

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:40 - Nov 16 with 2138 viewsDaithejack

Ramseys having a f#%king mare again, Allens carrying him in midfield.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 2076 viewsPozuelosSideys

Giving the ball away far too often in our half. Cheap and we dont need to be giving them extra chances. Hazard up against Cotterill and Gunter is scary enough.

Bale is wasted up front on his own too. Hoof over the top may work against minnows, but we wont get anything out of Belgium playing like that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 2067 viewsmonmouth

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:40 - Nov 16 by Daithejack

Ramsey's playing?? Holy cow. I mean that too. I started watching about 17 mins in and I thought dead Led was in instead.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:50 - Nov 16 with 2052 viewslifelong

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:40 - Nov 16 by Daithejack

Considering we are away to a top side I think we are doing quite well, got a hell of a chance of getting something out of this game.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:53 - Nov 16 with 2015 viewsjackrabbit

Phew! It's 0-0 but only just. Thank God for Hennessy - he's been superb. The whole team look ok but Gunter and Robson-Kanu look a bit slow and a bit wasteful.

I know Hazard won't get our ball boy's vote but what a player! - I tremble everytime he gets the ball. He must be a nightmare to mark. So far the Swans and ex-Swans are doing well. Fingers crossed.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:53 - Nov 16 with 2007 viewsicecoldjack

Ramsey is a fookin' joke first half, looks like he doesn't fancy rolling up his sleeves and too scared to put his foot on the ball and take a bit of responsibility, always seems to me that when joe allen plays ramsey thinks he can slack off .

Id sub him for being a lazy dis interested fooker!

Gunter, well thats one of the biggest mysteries out there, just out of his depth completely.

Other than that Wales are hanging in, it aint pretty but we are generally getting back in numbers and defending ok.

It's bit of a culture shock to not see us play any football but needs must i suppose, we do need to stop hoofing it so much and try and get some control on the ball though, if only to stop the constant waves of Belgium attcks.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:55 - Nov 16 with 1984 viewsorion3016

That half time review was so negative as if they just want us to lose

Be over there now after

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:58 - Nov 16 with 1961 viewscentrestandswan

Their subs look a little bit stronger than ours, so when we start to tire at the back we will only have Lukaku , Benteke and Januzaj to deal with if they are brought on, best get a goal soon to give us a cushion.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:58 - Nov 16 with 1961 viewsJethroJack

Why isn't GB coming deeper to collect the ball short & taking them on....that's his strength.
Long hopeful balls aren't working.

Someone needs to leave a foot in on Hazard, nothing too serious, just a fractured metatarsal....or two!
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:00 - Nov 16 with 1938 viewsAquinas

George Williams or Huws on for Cotterill.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:01 - Nov 16 with 1811 viewsorion3016

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:00 - Nov 16 by Aquinas

George Williams or Huws on for Cotterill.

Be over there now after

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:04 - Nov 16 with 1801 viewsAl_Bundy

GW will give us another outlet.. although Gunter may get exposed more now.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:09 - Nov 16 with 1765 viewsNOTRAC

Ashley Williams is absolutely superb. They go on about star players Ramsey and Bale, and they never mention Ashley.But take him out of the team and we would really be in the shit.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:12 - Nov 16 with 1736 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:09 - Nov 16 by NOTRAC

Ashley Williams is absolutely superb. They go on about star players Ramsey and Bale, and they never mention Ashley.But take him out of the team and we would really be in the shit.

Having a cracking game fair play. Been impressed with Joey too.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:17 - Nov 16 with 1687 viewsJethroJack

GB running at 'em...at last....GAME ON !!
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:18 - Nov 16 with 1678 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:12 - Nov 16 by Musical_Swan

Having a cracking game fair play. Been impressed with Joey too.

I'd be thinking of bringing Ramsey off. Becoming a liability now.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:21 - Nov 16 with 1658 viewsairedale

George Williams looks an exciting prospect, does he play regular Championship games I wonder?
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:22 - Nov 16 with 1642 viewsskippyjack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:21 - Nov 16 by airedale

George Williams looks an exciting prospect, does he play regular Championship games I wonder?

Fellani showing his rubbish footballing ability..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:22 - Nov 16 with 1634 viewslidojack

Fellaini has to be the dirtiest footballer around at the moment.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:23 - Nov 16 with 1628 viewsmonmouth

Fellaini is a dirty bastard. How does he keep getting away with it all the time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024