Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread 09:51 - Nov 16 with 19110 viewsJackfath

vs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:34 - Nov 17 with 1834 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:14 - Nov 17 by shingle

See this is exactly what i mean, you are a prime example of a deluded overly excited and easily pleased person, is it really that big a deal winning a grand slam, where we just compete against the same five countries and none of them see Rugby as there number one game, we can never beat the big three, even when we are winning with a few minutes to go we panic and blow it, do you deny what i`m saying is not true.

Assuming you are Welsh, it sounds like you'd rather be any other nationality.

FFS lighten up mun, you're beginning to sound suicidal.

If all us Welshmen had your negative attitude, we really WOULD be a bunch of losers like you.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:02 - Nov 17 with 1814 viewsImAlrightJack

What an amazing turnaround this team is going though, it's like Coleman has finally got to grips and settled well into the set up, so is continuing from the great form we had when Gary Speed left us.

Any other time we would have lost this greatly, not now, we fought and fought hard.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:13 - Nov 17 with 1798 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:34 - Nov 17 by JethroJack

Assuming you are Welsh, it sounds like you'd rather be any other nationality.

FFS lighten up mun, you're beginning to sound suicidal.

If all us Welshmen had your negative attitude, we really WOULD be a bunch of losers like you.

Not being negative at all i`ll give immense credit to a Welsh Sportsman like Joe Calzaghe, or even Ian Woosman but i`ll refuse to be like someone like you who go`s overboard and gets way to excited as if Wales has done something great in the sporting world by winning a rugby tournament contested by the same five teams every year, or a football team who for now are doing ok in a qualifying group but will probably fall away as the group progresses.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:25 - Nov 17 with 1735 viewsJBT95

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 16:10 - Nov 17 by Yr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Interesting question which I'd love to see answered. Quite a few if you count Flynn's appointment as the beginning of the rise. It would also depend how how you would define 'Welsh'. I'd suggest being eligible to play for the national side.

Even in the Premiership we've used Ash, Taylor, Davies, Allen, and Jazz. I'd be surprised if Cornell has not featured on our bench either.

In a non-UK country (without a 'home nations' agreement) I'm pretty sure that you could also throw in Rangel on residency grounds, and maybe even some of the longer serving English players, like Leon and Monk.

Cornell was on the bench when Vorm was injured.

Oliver Davies has been on the bench in senior games too as with Liam Sheppard.

Gwion Edwards was a sub for us against Liverpool at home on the final day of the 2011-12 season, I thought he came on for some reason but he never.

Josh Sheehan has been named in PL squads I think, not sure if he has made any sub appearances but has played in the League Cup.

Any others?

I wouldn't want Rangel playing for Wales myself. I'll get slated but don't think there is much between him and Gunter, I doubt Angel would make the same last ditch clearance Chris made yesterday either. Gunter was voted Vauxhall/fans MOTM. Plus it would be sad for a Spanish born and bred player to keep a Welshman out of the Wales team.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 21:35]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:58 - Nov 17 with 1706 viewsSTEVE1

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:25 - Nov 17 by JBT95

Cornell was on the bench when Vorm was injured.

Oliver Davies has been on the bench in senior games too as with Liam Sheppard.

Gwion Edwards was a sub for us against Liverpool at home on the final day of the 2011-12 season, I thought he came on for some reason but he never.

Josh Sheehan has been named in PL squads I think, not sure if he has made any sub appearances but has played in the League Cup.

Any others?

I wouldn't want Rangel playing for Wales myself. I'll get slated but don't think there is much between him and Gunter, I doubt Angel would make the same last ditch clearance Chris made yesterday either. Gunter was voted Vauxhall/fans MOTM. Plus it would be sad for a Spanish born and bred player to keep a Welshman out of the Wales team.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 21:35]

Gunter did OK yesterday but is not a premiership full back he is out of contract the end of the season and he have had no offers at all hoping to get Reading to offer him a new contract what does that tell you. Rangel is a top class full back Wales I think are 3/4 players away from a good side the right back another mid field player and a striker
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:46 - Nov 17 with 1654 viewsJBT95

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:58 - Nov 17 by STEVE1

Gunter did OK yesterday but is not a premiership full back he is out of contract the end of the season and he have had no offers at all hoping to get Reading to offer him a new contract what does that tell you. Rangel is a top class full back Wales I think are 3/4 players away from a good side the right back another mid field player and a striker

It's a good job Wales don't play in the Premier League then.

But look at their age.

Gunter has only just turned 25. Nearly 60 Wales caps. A decent amount of PL games and a load at Championship level. Never played below that.

Rangel at the same age was playing in Spain's third division part time.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 23:54]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 00:07 - Nov 18 with 1649 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:13 - Nov 17 by shingle

Not being negative at all i`ll give immense credit to a Welsh Sportsman like Joe Calzaghe, or even Ian Woosman but i`ll refuse to be like someone like you who go`s overboard and gets way to excited as if Wales has done something great in the sporting world by winning a rugby tournament contested by the same five teams every year, or a football team who for now are doing ok in a qualifying group but will probably fall away as the group progresses.

With respect, I'm not going over the top, I simply enjoy any success that comes our way.

You should try it sometime, it's a blast

Alternatively, go and support England....now there's a country that REALLY excels in all manner of sports
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 0:09]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:22 - Nov 18 with 1601 viewsSTEVE1

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:46 - Nov 17 by JBT95

It's a good job Wales don't play in the Premier League then.

But look at their age.

Gunter has only just turned 25. Nearly 60 Wales caps. A decent amount of PL games and a load at Championship level. Never played below that.

Rangel at the same age was playing in Spain's third division part time.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 23:54]

Rangel can play Gunter is limited why do you think nobody wants to sign him for free he have admitted his self he is struggling to get another contract off Reading surely there should be clubs chasing him if he was rated.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:06 - Nov 18 with 1585 viewsJackSomething

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:22 - Nov 18 by STEVE1

Rangel can play Gunter is limited why do you think nobody wants to sign him for free he have admitted his self he is struggling to get another contract off Reading surely there should be clubs chasing him if he was rated.

Don't bother, JBT has something of a mental block when it comes to Welsh players.

Not much between Rangel and Gunter? Good grief. Even getting on like Rangel is, he pisses all over Gunter as a footballer. Not pro-Swans or anti-Cardiff bias, just using my eyes.

I do agree though that players like Rangel shouldn't be able to play for Wales. I'm quite glad the home nations agreed they couldn't pick nationalised players, the grandparent rule probably goes too far as it is.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:28 - Nov 18 with 1569 viewsUxbridge

Hold on. Is someone really comparing Gunter and Rangel? Blimey.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 12:03 - Nov 18 with 1543 viewsJBT95

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:06 - Nov 18 by JackSomething

Don't bother, JBT has something of a mental block when it comes to Welsh players.

Not much between Rangel and Gunter? Good grief. Even getting on like Rangel is, he pisses all over Gunter as a footballer. Not pro-Swans or anti-Cardiff bias, just using my eyes.

I do agree though that players like Rangel shouldn't be able to play for Wales. I'm quite glad the home nations agreed they couldn't pick nationalised players, the grandparent rule probably goes too far as it is.

Well it makes a change from having a Swansea block (place & team on here).

Just because he's out of contract in the summer doesn't mean Reading no longer want him.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:02 - Nov 18 with 1480 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 00:07 - Nov 18 by JethroJack

With respect, I'm not going over the top, I simply enjoy any success that comes our way.

You should try it sometime, it's a blast

Alternatively, go and support England....now there's a country that REALLY excels in all manner of sports
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 0:09]

Now your just grasping at straws, i`ve already clearly proved how you get way to excited for no reason, but now you go and dig yourself a bigger hole by trying to say that the English do not excel in sports, they have won world cups in Football and Rugby they also just won 90% of Britain's gold medals at the Olympics they have had World boxing champions at every weight the list goes on and on but you continue to carry on with your deluded fact less nonscence , you have even got yourself into such a state that when i show you how superior the English are to the Welsh at sport you accuse me of of supporting England over Wales, whilst alli am doing is stating facts to you, play fair you are a dopey git of the highest order.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 18:02]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:03 - Nov 18 with 1411 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:02 - Nov 18 by shingle

Now your just grasping at straws, i`ve already clearly proved how you get way to excited for no reason, but now you go and dig yourself a bigger hole by trying to say that the English do not excel in sports, they have won world cups in Football and Rugby they also just won 90% of Britain's gold medals at the Olympics they have had World boxing champions at every weight the list goes on and on but you continue to carry on with your deluded fact less nonscence , you have even got yourself into such a state that when i show you how superior the English are to the Welsh at sport you accuse me of of supporting England over Wales, whilst alli am doing is stating facts to you, play fair you are a dopey git of the highest order.

Ffs give it a rest.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 19 with 1341 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:03 - Nov 18 by blaenaugwentjack

Ffs give it a rest.

Then be realistic ffs mun.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 1321 viewsymaohyd

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 19 by shingle

Then be realistic ffs mun.

You really are a silly pric*.

I've added you to my ignore list.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:36 - Nov 19 with 1315 viewsJackfath

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:35 - Nov 19 by ymaohyd

Who else is on it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 1309 viewsairedale

Who are you talking about?
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:39 - Nov 19 with 1309 viewsymaohyd

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:36 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

Who else is on it?

DYSS, T2C, Controversial jack might be one more can't remember.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:40 - Nov 19 with 1304 viewsJackfath

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:39 - Nov 19 by ymaohyd

DYSS, T2C, Controversial jack might be one more can't remember.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:36 - Nov 20 with 1221 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:35 - Nov 19 by ymaohyd

Grow up mun, i`m just stating the facts why don`t you deluded clowns give it a rest with all this Wales will qualify rubbish, they will blow it, they have not got the mindset and once they have a must win game to Qualify they will blow it as usual, also the English are superior to the Welsh in the sporting world if you are going to throw a tantrum over the truth then get a life you deluded fool.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 1207 viewslifelong

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:36 - Nov 20 by shingle

Grow up mun, i`m just stating the facts why don`t you deluded clowns give it a rest with all this Wales will qualify rubbish, they will blow it, they have not got the mindset and once they have a must win game to Qualify they will blow it as usual, also the English are superior to the Welsh in the sporting world if you are going to throw a tantrum over the truth then get a life you deluded fool.

We're having a long overdue good spell on the International front, why can't you just enjoy it rather than putting us down?

'The English are superior to the Welsh in the sporting world' Well, in some sports they may be, but don't you think with a population of 50 million compared to a population of 3 million they should be far more superior?
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:52 - Nov 20 with 1181 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:36 - Nov 20 by shingle

I know what your saying and I for one (like you probably) have suffered severe disappointment/let down fatigue since that horrible night up in Anfield against the Scots in 1978.
But things DO seem a little different at the moment. For all his limitations Coleman has got them willing to die for their country on the pitch and apart from GK and CF we are the strongest we've been in years. We have a top 3 world player, Ramsey is looking formidable as well and some young diamonds coming through. Come, let's get behind them, if we get a point out in Israel we would have a glorious chance . Win it and we are in one hell of a position, considering other teams below us will be playing each other and taking points off one another. Very exciting times for Wales indeed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 14:22 - Nov 20 with 1144 viewsScoobyDoo

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:52 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I know what your saying and I for one (like you probably) have suffered severe disappointment/let down fatigue since that horrible night up in Anfield against the Scots in 1978.
But things DO seem a little different at the moment. For all his limitations Coleman has got them willing to die for their country on the pitch and apart from GK and CF we are the strongest we've been in years. We have a top 3 world player, Ramsey is looking formidable as well and some young diamonds coming through. Come, let's get behind them, if we get a point out in Israel we would have a glorious chance . Win it and we are in one hell of a position, considering other teams below us will be playing each other and taking points off one another. Very exciting times for Wales indeed

Feck me, not often i agree with you Bryn (if any) but you've excelled yourself there, well done son.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:20 - Nov 20 with 1079 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:02 - Nov 18 by shingle

Play fair you are a dopey git....??

It's bloody obvious from my response & many others to your anti-Welsh bollox on here that there's only one dopey git on this thread. You talk about digging a bigger hole....well you've just buried yourself in a big pile of your own written diarrhoea.....phucking Muppet.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:05 - Nov 20 with 1067 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:08 - Nov 20 by lifelong

We're having a long overdue good spell on the International front, why can't you just enjoy it rather than putting us down?

'The English are superior to the Welsh in the sporting world' Well, in some sports they may be, but don't you think with a population of 50 million compared to a population of 3 million they should be far more superior?

Now i agree with what you are saying,and maybe and it`s a big maybe Wales could pull it off and qualify and yes it`s great seeing them top the group for the moment, but the problem i have is with these drama queens that go over the top with there expectations once Wales win a couple of games and they always end up with egg on there faces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024