Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers 23:36 - Nov 16 with 3513 viewsTNT

Gylfi's free-kick goal last Sunday was a bit special.

Is he as good as, or better than, JDG, Trunds, Robbo, Roberto, Robbie, Bodde, Alan Davies, Jan Molby, et al?

Jan Molby once put a sweet free kick into the top corner against Leyton Orient, which sticks in my mind.

The one Alan Davies put in the back of Cardiff's onion bag, with non-chalant ease at onion park, takes some beating.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 23:55 - Nov 16 with 3482 viewsSenhin

JDG's was probably the best I've seen... But Gylfi is better usually

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:08 - Nov 17 with 3463 viewsMrSwan

Gylfi is much better then JDG i can only remember 2 maybe 3 JDG free kicks. Borini was alright as well.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:08 - Nov 17 with 3463 viewsTNT

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 23:55 - Nov 16 by Senhin

JDG's was probably the best I've seen... But Gylfi is better usually

JDG scored a couple of gems for us, fair play to him.

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:12 - Nov 17 with 3455 viewsTNT

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:08 - Nov 17 by MrSwan

Gylfi is much better then JDG i can only remember 2 maybe 3 JDG free kicks. Borini was alright as well.

Borini, good shout.

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:22 - Nov 17 with 3443 viewsMrSwan

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:12 - Nov 17 by TNT

Borini, good shout.

Would be interesting to know how many free kicks he scored must be about 4

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 08:16 - Nov 17 with 3308 viewsMagic_Michu

That Molby goal against Leyton Orient and Peter Shilton was my first ever swans game.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:51 - Nov 17 with 3242 viewsbudegan

Jordi Gomez
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:13 - Nov 17 with 3220 viewsC_jack

Robinson's against Leeds would have been played over and over again if it was done by somebody else.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 12:40 - Nov 17 with 3167 viewsTom1912

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:22 - Nov 17 by MrSwan

Would be interesting to know how many free kicks he scored must be about 4

Borini scored 1 for us against Norwich.

De Guzman scored 2-Valencia away and Stoke home.
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 08:30 - Nov 18 with 2990 viewsRobert

Did you know Gylfi has also scored from a free kick against Swansea.

Playing for?
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 8:30]
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:21 - Nov 18 with 2933 viewsJackFish

Reading presumably? Boxing Day under Sousa?
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:10 - Nov 21 with 2727 viewsRobert

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:21 - Nov 18 by JackFish

Reading presumably? Boxing Day under Sousa?

correct
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:35 - Nov 21 with 2708 viewsPhil_S

Matthew Bound took a great free kick once

It was disallowed
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:42 - Nov 21 with 2702 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Robinsons against Preston in the Fa cup was a pearler.

Same level as siggys IMO .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:49 - Nov 21 with 2693 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ah here you go.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:56 - Nov 21 with 2685 viewsZut_Alors

Gylfi's free kick against Wigan was lovely

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:30 - Nov 21 with 2667 viewsSenhin

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 2653 viewsZut_Alors

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 10:30 - Nov 21 by Senhin

De Guzman scored some crackers, fair play. His 2nd against Stoke is prob my favourite goal of the Laudrup era.
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 12:44 - Nov 21 with 2610 viewsDrWig

John Cornforth put a few crackers away too.

Gylfi against WIgan that day was unplayable. One of the greatest performances in a Swans shirt I have seen.

The Robinson goal also made me smile. Trundle and Robinson-the Messi and Ronaldo of the lower leagues!

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 12:51 - Nov 21 with 2599 viewsJJJack

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 12:44 - Nov 21 by DrWig

John Cornforth put a few crackers away too.

Gylfi against WIgan that day was unplayable. One of the greatest performances in a Swans shirt I have seen.

The Robinson goal also made me smile. Trundle and Robinson-the Messi and Ronaldo of the lower leagues!

Robbo was a superb technician. Personally I thought his free kick against H&W at home in the FA Cup 3rd Round was every bit as good as Gylfi's and from a similar angle and maybe slightly further out.
Overall in the last decade for us I think he still reigns supreme in terms of FKs. Gomez was also top notch and Gylfi will surpass Robbo given a couple more seasons.
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 00:46 - Nov 22 with 2474 viewsTNT

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 12:40 - Nov 17 by Tom1912

Borini scored 1 for us against Norwich.

De Guzman scored 2-Valencia away and Stoke home.

JDG scored a beauty against Colorado Rapids too, Tom. I was there to enjoy that one. Google it, I'm sure it's on the net somewhere.

I wasn't a great fan of JDG, but some of his free kick goals will stay with me, fair play.

Gylfi scores great free kicks, but has so much more to his game, for me.

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 08:40 - Nov 22 with 2429 viewsJackFish

I was sure Bodde scored a few fk'so for us, but I could only find one, against Doncaster where he put it under the wall. Must be getting free kicks mixed up with his 35-Yarders from open play!
Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 11:06 - Nov 22 with 2408 viewsQuakerJack

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 09:49 - Nov 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah here you go.

Have to love Trundle's passion.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gylfi and past free kick takers / scorers on 11:34 - Nov 22 with 2388 viewsskippyjack

Andy Robinson wins it.. the man always buried free-kicks.. there was always hope..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024