Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whelan not a very nice person 22:35 - Nov 20 with 3320 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whelan not a very nice person on 22:46 - Nov 20 with 2262 viewsmax936

Argh, that's what his apology on Sky Sports was all about then, always one to court controversy and some is old Dave fair do's, silly old duffer.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 23:04]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Whelan not a very nice person on 22:48 - Nov 20 with 2256 viewsChief

Senile old twaat

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Whelan not a very nice person on 23:16 - Nov 20 with 2191 viewsLeonisGod

Whelan not a very nice person on 22:48 - Nov 20 by Chief

Senile old twaat

That's probably the half of it to be fair. Old person in speaking their (outdated) mind shocker. You should have heard the things my gran used to come out with.
Whelan not a very nice person on 23:27 - Nov 20 with 2152 viewsairedale

Yeah. Definately somebody you wouldn't want on your side. Leave you in the mire as good as look at you. Treachourous sort.
Whelan not a very nice person on 23:28 - Nov 20 with 2151 viewsbuilthjack

He's honest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Whelan not a very nice person on 05:44 - Nov 21 with 2005 viewsjack247

He is taking the pressure of Malky by diverting the negative attention towards himself. He knows what he is doing
Whelan not a very nice person on 09:11 - Nov 21 with 1827 viewsJackSomething

Whelan not a very nice person on 05:44 - Nov 21 by jack247

He is taking the pressure of Malky by diverting the negative attention towards himself. He knows what he is doing

Even if that is the case, the fact they've already lost two sponsors would suggest that was a mistake.

My guess would be that he really doesn't think Malky said anything wrong and they've probably been laughing about the 'PC brigade' between them.

Loved his non-apology though. Went down the 'sorry if I offended anyone' route, which indicates he isn't sorry at all for what he said. As news outlets have reported, the NBA kicked an owner out of the sport for similar comments and have been widely praised for it. Don't expect similar from our gutless FA.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Whelan not a very nice person on 09:19 - Nov 21 with 1810 viewsUxbridge

You're all being terribly mean. His bessie mate is a Chinese Jew.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Whelan not a very nice person on 09:21 - Nov 21 with 1806 viewsJethroJack

Can't see how he's done Milky McPie any favours at all, all he's done is reminded everyone about Milky's racist tendencies by showing he has plenty of his own. He's employed a new manager who might yet get a long ban from the FA. In fact, the outcome of the enquiry might even be influenced by Whelan stirring up the racism issues.

So, Milky could yet find himself on a lengthy ban from his new job.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:22]
Whelan not a very nice person on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 1700 viewsdgt73

Can't see what he's said is wrong.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Whelan not a very nice person on 11:21 - Nov 21 with 1652 viewsdobjack2

Whelan not a very nice person on 10:47 - Nov 21 by dgt73

Can't see what he's said is wrong.

It's using discriminatory language ie relating to someone's race, sex, religion,sexual orientation etc.

In many organisations use of such language would result in either an instant dismissal or some sort of final warning in relation to your conduct.

An example of Behaviour that was acceptable in the 70's but not now.

For a couple of recent examples from football pundits try andy Gray and his mate or Ron Atkinson.
Whelan not a very nice person on 11:35 - Nov 21 with 1632 viewsCatullus

Oh no he's not, he's just doing his usual and being a complete nob!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Whelan not a very nice person on 13:17 - Nov 21 with 1514 viewsFergal

When you talk as much as he does, at his age, he was bound to come unstuck one day.
Whelan not a very nice person on 13:39 - Nov 21 with 1473 viewsClinton

Fact is he comes from a generation that was brought up with this stuff and he slipped back 40 years to the days when 'Love thy neighbour' was on the TV. All in all, hes showing his age, but that shouldnt stop him apologising profusely for what he said.
Is he 'nice' person? I wouldnt know, but you dont make a fortune like his without being single-minded and treading on toes.
Woudnt mind if we had a backer with the money and passion of Dave Whelan. Although we wouldnt want a racist, of course.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Whelan not a very nice person on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 1372 viewsdobjack2

If someone makes a racist comment are they a racist?
Whelan not a very nice person on 17:12 - Nov 21 with 1337 viewsdgt73

Whelan not a very nice person on 16:59 - Nov 21 by dobjack2

What's your interpretation of the word racist.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:17 - Nov 21 with 1337 viewspierre91

Whelan not a very nice person on 16:59 - Nov 21 by dobjack2

.....yes.
Whelan not a very nice person on 17:27 - Nov 21 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

Wigan without Whelan would not exist .Its that simple.

I ve worked in Wigan and from the reports I heard and people I spoke to, he has a very dark past which is well buried.

He talks about JEWS enjoying making money. Whelan has virtually consigned people to a a living hell I the process of doing just that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:37 - Nov 21 with 1294 viewslonglostjack

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:27 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Wigan without Whelan would not exist .Its that simple.

I ve worked in Wigan and from the reports I heard and people I spoke to, he has a very dark past which is well buried.

He talks about JEWS enjoying making money. Whelan has virtually consigned people to a a living hell I the process of doing just that

Dark past - you mean he was an admirer of Maggie Thatcher ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:41 - Nov 21 with 1284 viewsperchrockjack

No, I mean away from politics.

PEOPLE do have the right to vote for whoever they like and that included Thatcher.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:41 - Nov 21 with 1284 viewsNOTRAC

Perhaps now is the time to consider banning Shakespeare.After all it is probably his creation of the character Shylock in the Merchant of Venice , that still creates the idea that Jews love money.
After all Paddington Bear has recently come under scrutiny, why not Shakespeare?

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:42 - Nov 21 with 1283 viewsScoobyWho

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:12 - Nov 21 by dgt73

What's your interpretation of the word racist.

Some people don't need words,they just need a mirror mucka.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:50 - Nov 21 with 1263 viewslonglostjack

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:41 - Nov 21 by NOTRAC

Perhaps now is the time to consider banning Shakespeare.After all it is probably his creation of the character Shylock in the Merchant of Venice , that still creates the idea that Jews love money.
After all Paddington Bear has recently come under scrutiny, why not Shakespeare?

Couldn't agree more mate - and ban that Lewis Carroll bloke while you're at it - he was a bit of a weirdo

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:53 - Nov 21 with 1255 viewspierre91

Whelan not a very nice person on 17:41 - Nov 21 by NOTRAC

.....hang your head in shame. If it was flippant it was foolish. If it was serious I despair.
Whelan not a very nice person on 17:54 - Nov 21 with 1248 viewsNOTRAC

If you considered that was serious I despair

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024