Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro 22:53 - Nov 20 with 3896 viewsdeanscfc

Predicting a 4-0 Man City win...not a word about how we played against Arsenal.

1-2 Swans.
Lawro on 23:29 - Nov 20 with 3161 viewsMrSwan

He just goes for the obvious every week he may have totally different opinions in his head and its not as if they cant lump 4 past us Chelsea did it and City are more than capable when on form of putting 8 past any team.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Lawro on 00:53 - Nov 21 with 3079 viewsJJJack

4-0?!? I may aswell cancel my planned trip up there then....
Lawro on 01:44 - Nov 21 with 3045 viewsscottishjack

FFS... Whenever a thread starts on here this season about his predictions, the thatched roof headed twunt is usually bang on the money!
Lawro on 03:05 - Nov 21 with 3016 viewsswanduck

We have the joint second best defensive record in the league, a 4-0 loss seems a odd prediction if just for that.
Lawro on 09:01 - Nov 21 with 2824 viewsJethroJack

You'd think he'd be able to bring himself to allow us at least one measly goal due to Kompany's absence. Didn't the senile kunt go for 0-2 against the Gooners?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:01]
Lawro on 10:00 - Nov 21 with 2743 viewsCatullus

Lawro on 09:01 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

You'd think he'd be able to bring himself to allow us at least one measly goal due to Kompany's absence. Didn't the senile kunt go for 0-2 against the Gooners?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:01]

Well Kompany may play though they'll probably keep him for Bayern. But they have enough talent up front to hurt anyone.
We'll have to be close to our very best to get something, but it's always possible.

Why is anyone surprised that Lawro always tips the big guns? He's consistent, even if crap!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lawro on 10:13 - Nov 21 with 2711 viewsJackSomething

Lawro on 10:00 - Nov 21 by Catullus

Well Kompany may play though they'll probably keep him for Bayern. But they have enough talent up front to hurt anyone.
We'll have to be close to our very best to get something, but it's always possible.

Why is anyone surprised that Lawro always tips the big guns? He's consistent, even if crap!

Exactly. Look at how the table would look if his predictions were all right. Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Man United make up the top 4. He almost always picks the 'big' teams, especially at home.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Lawro on 12:36 - Nov 21 with 2569 viewsorion3016

Lawro has us 8 places below our actual position, same as last season, season before that etc etc
Enuff said

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Lawro on 12:59 - Nov 21 with 2522 viewsmarchamjack

I'm feeling much more confident now funnily enough having read that

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Lawro on 15:08 - Nov 21 with 2408 viewsMagicDaps

Lawro is your typical pundit, putting huge emphasis on Arsenal's result for this weeks prediction but none on ours.

He's hugely overlooked our defensive record, and has failed to consider that under Garry Monk we've only lost one league fixture by more than a single goal (Chelsea away, 2-4).

He may get this prediction right, but how on earth he came to this prediction I don't know. It be a shock and a half if we lost by that scoreline.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Lawro on 13:38 - Nov 28 with 2092 viewspencoedjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30172780
Lawro on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 1903 viewsPrivate_Partz

Lawro on 13:38 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30172780

It seems to me he has us down for a draw against any side at home unless it is top six then it is an away win. He has us down to lose all away matches with a few exceptions when the home side is really struggling.
Seems like wishful thinking on his behalf to me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Lawro on 18:17 - Nov 28 with 1869 viewsorion3016

Lawro on 17:34 - Nov 28 by Private_Partz

It seems to me he has us down for a draw against any side at home unless it is top six then it is an away win. He has us down to lose all away matches with a few exceptions when the home side is really struggling.

And we are 8 places above where we would be on his predictions

We get very few comments it's always about the other team

Be over there now after

Lawro on 19:11 - Nov 28 with 1827 viewsmonmouth

See, what I can't really understand is why anyone would care a toss what he predicts. It makes no difference to anything, ever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lawro on 19:17 - Nov 28 with 1819 viewsGlyn1

He's predicted our results correctly 9 times out of 12 which is pretty good.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lawro on 16:54 - Nov 29 with 1681 viewshooplehead

what a tw"""t
Lawro on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 1648 viewsEdmundo

He called the Palarse result correctly....jammy fecker!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Lawro on 08:50 - Nov 30 with 1597 viewsmonmouth

BBC summary line on the game is a cracker. "Swansea hold palace to a draw"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lawro on 12:57 - Nov 30 with 1565 viewsWxmJax

Lawro on 08:50 - Nov 30 by monmouth

BBC summary line on the game is a cracker. "Swansea hold palace to a draw"

long may it continue

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Lawro on 10:22 - Dec 1 with 1458 viewsTrundle10

Lawro on 17:34 - Nov 28 by Private_Partz

Spot on 1-1 draw
Lawro on 21:53 - Dec 1 with 1376 viewsMrSwan

gone for a 2 nil win

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30268222

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Lawro on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 1352 viewsSwansNZ

Lawro on 21:53 - Dec 1 by MrSwan

gone for a 2 nil win

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30268222

well, let's hope he's right again.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lawro on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 1316 viewsJBT95

What does he mean by it shows how far we have come as we were gutted to only draw with Palace?

Palace weren't even in the Prem back in 2011 and every season they had been before last year they got relegated.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 23:03]
Lawro on 23:54 - Dec 1 with 1287 viewsMagicDaps

We'd have been gutted to have drawn with Palace in 2011/12, probably even more so given that we were relying on winning games like that for points. See the reaction on here at home to Wigan, Sunderland & Wolves for example, and it would have been a lot more negative then it was on Saturday.

Guys clueless. He reckons we'll have no trouble staying up with Bony up front, yet only predicted us to get 10 points from our first 12 games.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Lawro on 00:38 - Dec 2 with 1269 viewsGlyn1

Lawro on 23:54 - Dec 1 by MagicDaps

We'd have been gutted to have drawn with Palace in 2011/12, probably even more so given that we were relying on winning games like that for points. See the reaction on here at home to Wigan, Sunderland & Wolves for example, and it would have been a lot more negative then it was on Saturday.

Guys clueless. He reckons we'll have no trouble staying up with Bony up front, yet only predicted us to get 10 points from our first 12 games.

"Clueless"? He's been right 10 times out of 13 so far.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024