Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BONY/ michu 13:30 - Nov 21 with 2258 viewssully49

According to the BBC, GM has said that he has no intention of recalling Michu to cover Bony whilst he is on international duties. Well done GM

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

BONY/ michu on 13:57 - Nov 21 with 2180 viewsDr_Winston

Not much point recalling an injured midfielder when you're short of strikers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

BONY/ michu on 13:58 - Nov 21 with 2171 viewsTrundle10

Well done Garry Monk...... erm, ok then......
BONY/ michu on 13:59 - Nov 21 with 2168 viewscontroversial_jack

BONY/ michu on 13:57 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Not much point recalling an injured midfielder when you're short of strikers.

No this season.
BONY/ michu on 14:11 - Nov 21 with 2143 viewsDarran

WTF would we want this crock back for?
F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BONY/ michu on 14:19 - Nov 21 with 2115 viewscontroversial_jack

BONY/ michu on 14:11 - Nov 21 by Darran

WTF would we want this crock back for?
F*ck him.

Goals!
BONY/ michu on 14:26 - Nov 21 with 2105 viewsperchrockjack

But he s not scoring them is he.
In fact he s not really havig the chance owing to whether injury or bad form..
Clearly finished as a Swansea City player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BONY/ michu on 14:27 - Nov 21 with 2105 viewsperchrockjack

But he s not scoring them is he.
In fact he s not really having the chance owing to whether injury or bad form..
Clearly finished as a Swansea City player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

BONY/ michu on 14:37 - Nov 21 with 2075 viewsscottishjack

Whatever happened between him and Monk, it's done, and if Garry Monk decides he doesn't want him anywhere near the club while he is manager, that's good enough for me...
Login to get fewer ads

BONY/ michu on 18:27 - Nov 21 with 1798 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I was hoping that Monk might fancy a look at him and see whether he could get him playing again, but obviously not. It's a shame in some ways as Michu was electric at times, but there's obviously more to the decision than that.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

BONY/ michu on 18:46 - Nov 21 with 1760 viewsymaohyd

BONY/ michu on 18:27 - Nov 21 by NeiltheTaylor

I was hoping that Monk might fancy a look at him and see whether he could get him playing again, but obviously not. It's a shame in some ways as Michu was electric at times, but there's obviously more to the decision than that.

I can't believe the direction Michu's career has taken with us. What a player, in that first season!

At the time couldn't see him staying with us, the up side was a nice £15-20 mill transfer fee.

Now, it seems that we don't want him back (rightly) and will probably end up giving him a free transfer to get him off the books.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

BONY/ michu on 18:52 - Nov 21 with 1747 viewsWhiterockin

BONY/ michu on 18:46 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

I can't believe the direction Michu's career has taken with us. What a player, in that first season!

At the time couldn't see him staying with us, the up side was a nice £15-20 mill transfer fee.

Now, it seems that we don't want him back (rightly) and will probably end up giving him a free transfer to get him off the books.

Or collect the insurance pay out.
BONY/ michu on 19:06 - Nov 21 with 1702 viewsNeiltheTaylor

BONY/ michu on 18:52 - Nov 21 by Whiterockin

Or collect the insurance pay out.

I didn't realise there was a mardy arse payout clause

BONY/ michu on 21:12 - Nov 21 with 1549 viewsScoobyWho

BONY/ michu on 18:46 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

He was just as good last season for the first 8 weeks.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

BONY/ michu on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 1534 viewsDr_Winston

Michu was good last season until it became apparent that he was carrying an injury. Then he kept playing. Again and again. Whilst Wilf kicked his heels on the bench.

That act of abject stupidity/stubborness alone is enough to justify Laudrup's removal. If Michu still pines over the man who effectively f*cked his career up then that doesn't say a lot for Michu.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 10:06]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

BONY/ michu on 21:20 - Nov 21 with 1532 viewsDarran

BONY/ michu on 21:19 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Michu was good last season until it became apparent that he was carrying an injury. Then he kept playing. Again and again. Whilst Wilf kicked his heels on the bench.

That act of abject stupidity/stubborness alone is enough to justify Laudrup's removal. If Michu still pines over the man who effectively f*cked his career up then that doesn't say a lot for Michu.

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BONY/ michu on 21:30 - Nov 21 with 1512 viewsmax936

Kicking the tw@tting hoarding's didn't help either.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BONY/ michu on 23:14 - Nov 21 with 1411 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's either

A ...personal
B ...his ankles are fuked and the club & player are trying to get the best out of it .

I'll go for A .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

BONY/ michu on 03:13 - Nov 22 with 1318 viewsZut_Alors

There's been a fair bit of revisionism about Michu last season. He had a few very good games early last season, especially the Europa qualifiers, where he was working incredibly hard. Laudrup's inability to spot he had a serious problem when he kept playing was as you say ridiculous..
BONY/ michu on 08:16 - Nov 22 with 1244 viewsDr_Winston

BONY/ michu on 03:13 - Nov 22 by Zut_Alors

There's been a fair bit of revisionism about Michu last season. He had a few very good games early last season, especially the Europa qualifiers, where he was working incredibly hard. Laudrup's inability to spot he had a serious problem when he kept playing was as you say ridiculous..

Even then I couldn't get my head round it.

We had a superb attacking midfielder who time and time again had proven himself to be more effective playing off a front man. We had a brick shithouse centre forward who oozed class from the first time he set foot on a pitch for us. One rarely played in his preferred and best position. One rarely started at all.

Idiotic.

BONY/ michu on 09:52 - Nov 22 with 1183 viewsjack_lord

http://www.sport.net/swansea-1-st-gallen-0-michu-covered-in-blood-after-clash_49

Is head certainly wans't right.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

BONY/ michu on 17:44 - Nov 23 with 994 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Looks like Napoli's medics are giving up on physio and he'll go under the knife:

http://www.football-italia.net/59017/does-michu-need-surgery?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024