Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleverly v Bellew 14:22 - Nov 21 with 8583 viewsperchrockjack

Acardiff supporter v a scouser.

Going to hard for some to take sides..

Im in the Cleverly camp as I detest Bellew

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:03 - Nov 21 with 1539 viewswaynekerr55

Be fun given that Froch, Groves and DeGale will all be in the same building

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:06 - Nov 21 with 1539 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Have to say I only seen the weigh in today and that bloke from Liverpool is a bit of a c u n t .

I remember Dai Haynes being a clever F u ker slagging off the russian Klizkov.

I hope the Cardiff fan wins .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:22 - Nov 21 with 1522 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 22:51 - Nov 21 by Rancid

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but Manny Pacquaio fights tomorrow as well.

Yep that should be a good one to, but its on in the early hours, probably around 4am, fook that I'll watch the replay later in the morning.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:25 - Nov 21 with 1516 viewswaynekerr55

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:06 - Nov 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Have to say I only seen the weigh in today and that bloke from Liverpool is a bit of a c u n t .

I remember Dai Haynes being a clever F u ker slagging off the russian Klizkov.

I hope the Cardiff fan wins .

Callum Smith on the bill too. Some good fights at SMW in 2015

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:36 - Nov 21 with 1502 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:55 - Nov 21 by QuakerJack

Deserves a thread of its own does the ale.

I'm into my American IPAs... Sierra nevada takes some beating. There is however a belter by the Victory Brewery in Pennsylvania called Hop Devil. Also thoroughly enjoyed Bronx IPA last week when I was over there.

Some cracking ale houses in Cardiff these days, Urban Tap owned by the Tiny Rebel brewery is quality, City Arms has got a great seletion of ales to, Zero Degrees have got some great beers American pale ales, Brewdog the same, The Yard in the Brewery Quarter has got a Brain's beer pale ale, lovely drop it is to.

Gravity Station over on Barrack lane is well worth a visit its just through the east side of St davids shopping centre, got some stuff on tap and bottled beers from everywhere, you can have 3 half pint glasses of different beers of a 1/3rd of a pint it comes in a rack which holds the 3 glasses, they are plastic though, I had a few pints of their pale ale good stuff to, its only a little place and is only open till about 8pm at the moment, but its well worth a visit, the guy in there is a great host and knows his stuff.

http://www.urbantaphouse.co.uk/

http://thegravitystation.com/
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 23:52]

Cleverly v Bellew on 08:18 - Nov 22 with 1446 viewsorion3016

Just heard another bellew interview
Load mouth tw at, cmon clev shut him up

Be over there now after

Cleverly v Bellew on 08:38 - Nov 22 with 1430 viewstrampie

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 8:51]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cleverly v Bellew on 08:47 - Nov 22 with 1425 viewstrampie

Clev won the first fight fair and square in Bellew's backyard, home advantage can be the difference between winning and losing and Bellew will have that advantage again. (Home crowd cheering everytime there is a flurry from the home town boxer even if shots dont land the crowd could influence the judges, as happened in the first fight as Clev away from England won that first fight comfortably but it wasnt fully reflected on the scorecards).

A concern for Clev apart from being the away boxer is his desire, is it what it was ?, having lost his 0 and running into a beast at Light-heavy, Bellew only knows boxing, Clev has options away from the ring and apparently Nearly retired, also Clev was a middleweight as an amateur and Bellew a heavyweight, so both now being cruiserweights might suit Bellew better.

Clev is the better boxer, but everything is in Bellews favour, it comes down to how bad Clev wants it, if Clev has the desire he will beat him again, if not then he wont win, we will see tonight if Clev's heart is still in it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Cleverly v Bellew on 09:27 - Nov 22 with 1396 viewsTrundle10

To say Bellew is an Everton fan is very true. He comes out with Z Cars playing and also is always emblazoned in Everton gear and wears the club crest on his shorts. As for Clev? Is he really a Cardiff FAN? I do not know the answer to this but I have never heard him mention Cardiff in any interviews or have never seen the Cardiff badge on any of his attire? They try to claim Calazaghe too, who has stated he supports Juventus..... Clev did have a red top on at the weigh in though so not too sure......... :-)
Cleverly v Bellew on 11:00 - Nov 22 with 1364 viewsQuakerJack

Cleverly v Bellew on 23:36 - Nov 21 by max936

Some cracking ale houses in Cardiff these days, Urban Tap owned by the Tiny Rebel brewery is quality, City Arms has got a great seletion of ales to, Zero Degrees have got some great beers American pale ales, Brewdog the same, The Yard in the Brewery Quarter has got a Brain's beer pale ale, lovely drop it is to.

Gravity Station over on Barrack lane is well worth a visit its just through the east side of St davids shopping centre, got some stuff on tap and bottled beers from everywhere, you can have 3 half pint glasses of different beers of a 1/3rd of a pint it comes in a rack which holds the 3 glasses, they are plastic though, I had a few pints of their pale ale good stuff to, its only a little place and is only open till about 8pm at the moment, but its well worth a visit, the guy in there is a great host and knows his stuff.

http://www.urbantaphouse.co.uk/

http://thegravitystation.com/
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 23:52]

I rarely get to Cardiff as I live away so when I'm home I'm flitting between Port Talbot and Llansamlet seeing family and friends, but I'm trying to get to Wales v Scotland in the 6Ns and my yank mate will be with me so I'll take him in those ale houses, he's always bemoaning the lack of decent beer around here, with your average Carling/John Smith's Smooth pub...

Thanks for the recommendations Max.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 11:07 - Nov 22 with 1354 viewspencoedjack

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:29 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

I used to be a huge boxing fan, haven't taken as much notice over the past few years. Did sign up for the 2nd Froch/Groves fight. Cleverly being a Cardiff fan hasn't captured my imagination, however reading the posts on this thread and what a twa8 this Bellew seems to be, I'll be paying up and watching.

If the other two results are as you predict, boy am I going to get pi**ed. Due to my love of both binge drinking and early morning runs the two don't mix, so I usually abstain and go for a morning run as I haven't and can't get my head around one or two drinks sadly.

Tomorrow though, especially if Wales win boy am I going to go for it. I hope I have a long time left on this earth yet, the one sporting achievement I long for is for Wales to beat the All Blacks. The Swans have surpassed my expectations a million times over, but Wales and the All Blacks is one of those things that I would pinch myself over and over.

I still watch the Swans Reading game on Sky plus and have a cry about once a month! It meant that much. Wales beating New Zealand wouldn't quite be at that level but it would be one of my sporting life's great moments.

A £5 Welsh treble Wales/Swans/Cleverley pays £515
Cleverly v Bellew on 14:18 - Nov 22 with 1318 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 08:47 - Nov 22 by trampie

Clev won the first fight fair and square in Bellew's backyard, home advantage can be the difference between winning and losing and Bellew will have that advantage again. (Home crowd cheering everytime there is a flurry from the home town boxer even if shots dont land the crowd could influence the judges, as happened in the first fight as Clev away from England won that first fight comfortably but it wasnt fully reflected on the scorecards).

A concern for Clev apart from being the away boxer is his desire, is it what it was ?, having lost his 0 and running into a beast at Light-heavy, Bellew only knows boxing, Clev has options away from the ring and apparently Nearly retired, also Clev was a middleweight as an amateur and Bellew a heavyweight, so both now being cruiserweights might suit Bellew better.

Clev is the better boxer, but everything is in Bellews favour, it comes down to how bad Clev wants it, if Clev has the desire he will beat him again, if not then he wont win, we will see tonight if Clev's heart is still in it.

Agree with all that, plus Clev as said whoever loses this one has got nowhere else to go, found that a strange thing to say on the eve and a big fight, l know wat he means, but it seems a tad negative.

Cleverly v Bellew on 14:27 - Nov 22 with 1310 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 11:00 - Nov 22 by QuakerJack

I rarely get to Cardiff as I live away so when I'm home I'm flitting between Port Talbot and Llansamlet seeing family and friends, but I'm trying to get to Wales v Scotland in the 6Ns and my yank mate will be with me so I'll take him in those ale houses, he's always bemoaning the lack of decent beer around here, with your average Carling/John Smith's Smooth pub...

Thanks for the recommendations Max.

No worries, lm looking forward to going back to be honest, down Pilot in Mumbles now sampling some mumbles gold.

Cleverly v Bellew on 15:55 - Nov 22 with 1278 viewsAquinas

Can't see anything other than Clev on points or Bellew KO. Bellew saying he is a technical boxer is a load of rubbish.

I hope Sprott gives Joshua a decent fight and Groves/Degale both put on good displays.

Not fussed on Quigg.
Cleverly v Bellew on 20:07 - Nov 22 with 1226 viewsQuakerJack

Plenty of Welsh in. Someone said no jacks will be travelling, well Hymns and arias just circulated around. Scouse scum booing it.

Come on Clev!!!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:13 - Nov 22 with 1208 viewsmonmouth

Cleverly v Bellew on 11:07 - Nov 22 by pencoedjack

A £5 Welsh treble Wales/Swans/Cleverley pays £515

Aye.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 1192 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:07 - Nov 22 by QuakerJack

Plenty of Welsh in. Someone said no jacks will be travelling, well Hymns and arias just circulated around. Scouse scum booing it.

Come on Clev!!!!!!!

Aye I just caught it. I bet the scummers are happy with that one.
Cleverly v Bellew on 20:33 - Nov 22 with 1167 viewsKilkennyjack

I saw Clev doing the head slapping thing the last time wales played england at the millennium. I want him to win tonight, but i can confirm he is a redbird fan.

Beware of the Risen People

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:37 - Nov 22 with 1161 viewsMoscowJack

It's a tight call. Either could win it.

Bellew's supremely confident, but he always have been. What's 100% clear is that he genuinely despises Cleverley and really wants to hurt him. In the pre-fight build up, Bellew's been quicker, funnier and the most arrogant tw@t too.

Nathan's a bit one-dimensional as a fighter and will be having doubts having been stopped against a real world champion.

I think Bellew will win it, but I really, really, really hope that Cleverley wins.

Ps loved the Hymns and Arias just now - surely that must be coming from Jacks who might have gone down to Liverpool after the ManC game?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:23 - Nov 22 with 1081 viewsmarchamjack

any streams please?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:26 - Nov 22 with 1076 viewswaynekerr55

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:37 - Nov 22 by MoscowJack

It's a tight call. Either could win it.

Bellew's supremely confident, but he always have been. What's 100% clear is that he genuinely despises Cleverley and really wants to hurt him. In the pre-fight build up, Bellew's been quicker, funnier and the most arrogant tw@t too.

Nathan's a bit one-dimensional as a fighter and will be having doubts having been stopped against a real world champion.

I think Bellew will win it, but I really, really, really hope that Cleverley wins.

Ps loved the Hymns and Arias just now - surely that must be coming from Jacks who might have gone down to Liverpool after the ManC game?

Yeah, Bellew is at his more natural weight.

He'll have to fight really really well to win

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:29 - Nov 22 with 1069 viewsChief

hope the main event is better than this undercard. 3.5 hours in, not even a knock down. yawn.

http://www.wiz1.net/channel28

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:32 - Nov 22 with 1058 viewswaynekerr55

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:29 - Nov 22 by Chief

hope the main event is better than this undercard. 3.5 hours in, not even a knock down. yawn.

That'll change when Groves and AJ fight

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 1045 viewsmarchamjack

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:29 - Nov 22 by Chief

cheers chief

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 1012 viewsChief

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:37 - Nov 22 by marchamjack

cheers chief

no sweat, it is a great stream. just hope the on screen action picks up.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024