Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleverly v Bellew 14:22 - Nov 21 with 8580 viewsperchrockjack

Acardiff supporter v a scouser.

Going to hard for some to take sides..

Im in the Cleverly camp as I detest Bellew

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:45 - Nov 23 with 1476 viewsreddythered

A cynic would say the fight was the way it was to set up a decider. Nah, couldn't have been.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:46 - Nov 23 with 1475 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:33 - Nov 23 by QuakerJack

I agree. Wouldn't fill the Afan Lido. Two pants boxers, why did I get that on box office.

The best part of the fight was the build up all week.

I really bought into it being a good fight from the hype by sky - fair play they can build up anything

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:50 - Nov 23 with 1459 viewstomdickharry

Cleverly can go and get a teaching certificate and teach Matchs.As for Bellow will have to put up with him on Sky for the next 20 years as a boxer and upon retirement a pundit,god help if he wins a world title it will be 30 years.Awful fight great build up by Sky all week 10/10.
Cleverly v Bellew on 00:59 - Nov 23 with 1430 viewsQuakerJack

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:46 - Nov 23 by PatchesOHoulihan

I really bought into it being a good fight from the hype by sky - fair play they can build up anything

Init, I'm sure they were paid to hate each other, Sky could sell shiyte to a Cardiff fan.

To be honest, I think Clev didn't want that fight. He took it for money and to avoid being accused of ducking the rematch, he did retire after his last fight if I remember. He won the last fight at his weight, he stepped up to Bellend's weight, in his back yard, with little drive beyond what he told the cameras. Bellend told him he'd bury him bla bla.... of the two fights, Clev comes out on top... Bellend says its been put to bed, it has but not in his favour, Clev will go on and get a PhD or whatever in Maths whilst Bellend will lose another world title fight and fade away, and I just paid money fo watch them fight... fecking hell mun.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 01:05 - Nov 23 with 1420 viewsJack123

What a boring fight! Cleverly looked ferked, I was thinking as the fight was going on, can you imagine paying for this!!

Streamed it, what a load of crap..

libera nos a malo

Cleverly v Bellew on 01:14 - Nov 23 with 1401 viewsQuakerJack

Cleverly v Bellew on 01:05 - Nov 23 by Jack123

What a boring fight! Cleverly looked ferked, I was thinking as the fight was going on, can you imagine paying for this!!

Streamed it, what a load of crap..

Yeah thanks mate, there's 15 notes I'll never see again.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 07:48 - Nov 23 with 1300 viewsymaohyd

Cleverly v Bellew on 00:46 - Nov 23 by PatchesOHoulihan

I didn't even know it was on till reading this thread two nights ago
Never mind Sky, my fellow posters on here sold the fight to me! Who do I bill?
Not only that haven't had alcohol in 3 months and have ruined my morning run by going on the beer to watch it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cleverly v Bellew on 07:59 - Nov 23 with 1284 viewsorion3016

Sky will be counting the cash today when I'm just left underwhelmed, cleverly didn't seem to have any power in his punching

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Cleverly v Bellew on 08:24 - Nov 23 with 1264 viewsjack247

Was Cleverleys right hand injured? Or was the game plan just to make Bellew gas out?
Cleverly v Bellew on 09:05 - Nov 23 with 1211 viewsChief

Very strange tactics from Clev. Was he trying to beat Bellew with 1 hand to make a point?

He got battered in the final rounds and didn't even try to rally even though his corner were telling him he needed a stoppage, making his purely jsb tactics and the show boating in the early rounds look ridiculous.

I can only think they want a 3rd. Both have losses on their record, both know they won't trouble main men of the division. Has a deal been done to try and get a bumper payday at the millennium? Problem Is I think this fight wasnt great and will put a lot of people off.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cleverly v Bellew on 09:35 - Nov 23 with 1157 viewsshingle

I payed only to see Bellow`s reaction if he lost, i knew it would be a poor undercard full of hand picked opponents and also had a good idea that the main event would be a stinker final outcome a plodder beat a a way to weary safety first fighter and i wasted £17, but no worries i have taped last night`s UFC which will be full of exciting and well matched fights to make up for last nights Boxing borefest.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 9:36]
Cleverly v Bellew on 10:01 - Nov 23 with 1122 viewsperchrockjack

good points made about sky about the fact the massive hype to sell subscriptions.

Cleverely is an unbelievably avareage boxer and he s no fighter whereas Bellew is one from the gutter simply earning a crust by fighting. Hardly likeable but he s honest whereas Nathan is clearly,as bellew said, a fraud..
Both nonentities and boxing is pretty much fooked as has been said

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 10:32 - Nov 23 with 1085 viewsmarchamjack

Worst night of ppv boxing EVER! SKY are brilliant at setting these things up in fairness is the only positive thing I can say.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Cleverly v Bellew on 11:17 - Nov 23 with 1053 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 10:32 - Nov 23 by marchamjack

Worst night of ppv boxing EVER! SKY are brilliant at setting these things up in fairness is the only positive thing I can say.

Can't disagree with any of that, spot on. Cleverly v Bellew was as poor a fight as you'd see, considering it was a "grudge fight"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cleverly v Bellew on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 1030 viewsScoobyWho

I'm not sure what everyone expected with a Cardiff fan involved, was always gong to be second rate lower league stuff.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cleverly v Bellew on 13:02 - Nov 23 with 993 viewsAquinas

Cleverly v Bellew on 09:05 - Nov 23 by Chief

Very strange tactics from Clev. Was he trying to beat Bellew with 1 hand to make a point?

He got battered in the final rounds and didn't even try to rally even though his corner were telling him he needed a stoppage, making his purely jsb tactics and the show boating in the early rounds look ridiculous.

I can only think they want a 3rd. Both have losses on their record, both know they won't trouble main men of the division. Has a deal been done to try and get a bumper payday at the millennium? Problem Is I think this fight wasnt great and will put a lot of people off.

Completely agree with this.

Both got found out and KO'd when they fought the big boys.

Marco Huck will dismantle Bellew. Bellew's 'power' will not trouble a man who has gone 12 rounds with Povetkin (who in turn went 12 rounds with Wlad Klitschko).

I don't really know whats next for Cleverly, I wouldn't have put it past him to call out Calzaghe if they weren't good friend.
Cleverly v Bellew on 13:05 - Nov 23 with 986 viewsjack247

I wanted Cleverley to win, purely because he is Welsh, but if there is a rematch I will

a. Want Bellew to win, because as limited as he looked, he at least appeared as if he went in there to fight.

b. Not spend £16.95 to watch it.
Cleverly v Bellew on 13:10 - Nov 23 with 977 viewsmax936

Box Nation next week should be a good show Chisora v Fury aside, the Eubank jnr v Sanders should be a cracker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024