Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleverly v Bellew 14:22 - Nov 21 with 8581 viewsperchrockjack

Acardiff supporter v a scouser.

Going to hard for some to take sides..

Im in the Cleverly camp as I detest Bellew

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:15 - Nov 21 with 1044 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:06 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

Indeed.

Sadly it looks like a defeat in all. Wales I think will put up a better show than most think but the usual heroic defeat, Cleverly I think will be knocked out, I think the Swans might nick a point, but probably a 2-0 job! (To City).

I'm a happy old soul!

My head tells me all three will be a washout.

But my heart tells me 2-1 the swans, 30-27 to wales and a Cleverly knock-out in the 5th.

Let's be f**king havin' ew!
Cleverly v Bellew on 19:17 - Nov 21 with 1041 viewsDarran

What time does this fight start tomorrow en?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:25 - Nov 21 with 1027 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:17 - Nov 21 by Darran

What time does this fight start tomorrow en?

I think the first fight starts at 5.15.
Cleverly v Bellew on 19:29 - Nov 21 with 1018 viewsymaohyd

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:15 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

My head tells me all three will be a washout.

But my heart tells me 2-1 the swans, 30-27 to wales and a Cleverly knock-out in the 5th.

Let's be f**king havin' ew!

I used to be a huge boxing fan, haven't taken as much notice over the past few years. Did sign up for the 2nd Froch/Groves fight. Cleverly being a Cardiff fan hasn't captured my imagination, however reading the posts on this thread and what a twa8 this Bellew seems to be, I'll be paying up and watching.

If the other two results are as you predict, boy am I going to get pi**ed. Due to my love of both binge drinking and early morning runs the two don't mix, so I usually abstain and go for a morning run as I haven't and can't get my head around one or two drinks sadly.

Tomorrow though, especially if Wales win boy am I going to go for it. I hope I have a long time left on this earth yet, the one sporting achievement I long for is for Wales to beat the All Blacks. The Swans have surpassed my expectations a million times over, but Wales and the All Blacks is one of those things that I would pinch myself over and over.

I still watch the Swans Reading game on Sky plus and have a cry about once a month! It meant that much. Wales beating New Zealand wouldn't quite be at that level but it would be one of my sporting life's great moments.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:32 - Nov 21 with 1013 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:25 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

I think the first fight starts at 5.15.

Show starts 6pm 1st fight probably around 6.15 to 6.30, Clev V Chops probably 10ish, not really sure though.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 21:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:53 - Nov 21 with 989 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:29 - Nov 21 by ymaohyd

I used to be a huge boxing fan, haven't taken as much notice over the past few years. Did sign up for the 2nd Froch/Groves fight. Cleverly being a Cardiff fan hasn't captured my imagination, however reading the posts on this thread and what a twa8 this Bellew seems to be, I'll be paying up and watching.

If the other two results are as you predict, boy am I going to get pi**ed. Due to my love of both binge drinking and early morning runs the two don't mix, so I usually abstain and go for a morning run as I haven't and can't get my head around one or two drinks sadly.

Tomorrow though, especially if Wales win boy am I going to go for it. I hope I have a long time left on this earth yet, the one sporting achievement I long for is for Wales to beat the All Blacks. The Swans have surpassed my expectations a million times over, but Wales and the All Blacks is one of those things that I would pinch myself over and over.

I still watch the Swans Reading game on Sky plus and have a cry about once a month! It meant that much. Wales beating New Zealand wouldn't quite be at that level but it would be one of my sporting life's great moments.

I've never been a big boxing fan but I watched the first Froch vs Groves fight in Reading Students Union on a big screen. The result was jeered and people didn't take it very well.

If the Swans win then the Wales game might well become a blur.

I sometimes watch highlights from the Reading game and I still get nervous even after three and a half years. If Wales beat the All Blacks it will be monumental, as big an achievement as winning the grand slam in 2005. Every year we live and hope. We surely can't lose to them for another 50 years!
Cleverly v Bellew on 20:00 - Nov 21 with 978 viewsperchrockjack

No guarantees for anyone about how much time we got left..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:19 - Nov 21 with 956 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 19:53 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

I've never been a big boxing fan but I watched the first Froch vs Groves fight in Reading Students Union on a big screen. The result was jeered and people didn't take it very well.

If the Swans win then the Wales game might well become a blur.

I sometimes watch highlights from the Reading game and I still get nervous even after three and a half years. If Wales beat the All Blacks it will be monumental, as big an achievement as winning the grand slam in 2005. Every year we live and hope. We surely can't lose to them for another 50 years!

2 Saturdays a month see's me in a blur around the 8 o'clock mark,
Hope tomorrow is different though as I don't want to watch the fight through beer googles,

Login to get fewer ads

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:23 - Nov 21 with 946 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:19 - Nov 21 by max936

2 Saturdays a month see's me in a blur around the 8 o'clock mark,
Hope tomorrow is different though as I don't want to watch the fight through beer googles,

If either the swans or wales get a result I wont be too fussed about the boxing but if either happens the Gower Power could take a tumping. It was £1.79 a pint in the Mardy in Gorseinon. You could get absolutely legless for £10.74
Cleverly v Bellew on 20:24 - Nov 21 with 945 viewsDewi1jack

The ring walk is expected around 2300hrs.
By 2330hrs hopefully the scouser's career is finished.
Going to find a decent internet site to watch it on, just incase the beer has taken its toll after we get a point or 3 at City

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:35 - Nov 21 with 932 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:23 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

If either the swans or wales get a result I wont be too fussed about the boxing but if either happens the Gower Power could take a tumping. It was £1.79 a pint in the Mardy in Gorseinon. You could get absolutely legless for £10.74

Haven't tried that yet, its about 5.5% innit, the Gower Gold is nice stuff, although anywhere bar the Greyhound were its brewed, don't know why but I find it awfull there, been there a few times and its been the same, whether its taste changes when its chilled more or what I don't know, but its a strange one, be down the Pilot tomoz for about 2 to sample a few Mumbles Gold unless he's got Taylors Landlords in lovely stuff that is, Tesco Neath Abbey got it on offer at the moment 6quid for 4 bottles nice stuff, but not as nice as it is on draught.

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:44 - Nov 21 with 920 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:35 - Nov 21 by max936

Haven't tried that yet, its about 5.5% innit, the Gower Gold is nice stuff, although anywhere bar the Greyhound were its brewed, don't know why but I find it awfull there, been there a few times and its been the same, whether its taste changes when its chilled more or what I don't know, but its a strange one, be down the Pilot tomoz for about 2 to sample a few Mumbles Gold unless he's got Taylors Landlords in lovely stuff that is, Tesco Neath Abbey got it on offer at the moment 6quid for 4 bottles nice stuff, but not as nice as it is on draught.

Both the Gower Gold and the Gower Power are fantastic beers. I've only ever drank them at the Kings Head, The Greyhound or if I'm lucky, in a Whetherspoons.

The Gower Power isn't the strongest beer ever but for some reason it gets you absolutely smashed and a tad rowdy. Its delicious though and one of my favourites along with Fullers ESB!

What I've tried of the Mumbles stuff has been quite nice too.
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:12 - Nov 21 with 898 viewsshingle

Cleverly v Bellew on 18:59 - Nov 21 by PozuelosSideys

Both of these two are bang average plodders. Cant believe its box office!

More interested to see a decent undercard. Particularly DeGale and whether Sprott can give Joshua a few rounds.

It`s the hype, more than quality of the fighters, both have failed dismally when they stepped up to world level, also do not be taken in by the undercard, all the opponents have been carefully picked to make sure there is as little chance as possible of the home fighters losing, Scott Quig has been a so called world champion for a while now yet who are these guys he has defended his title against.
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:14 - Nov 21 with 890 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 20:44 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

Both the Gower Gold and the Gower Power are fantastic beers. I've only ever drank them at the Kings Head, The Greyhound or if I'm lucky, in a Whetherspoons.

The Gower Power isn't the strongest beer ever but for some reason it gets you absolutely smashed and a tad rowdy. Its delicious though and one of my favourites along with Fullers ESB!

What I've tried of the Mumbles stuff has been quite nice too.

The Queens have had the Gower Gold in a few times and its been lovely stuff, but Gary keeps it well chilled that maybe the difference, he had a Gower IPA in earlier in the year that had a citrusy taste to it absolutely gorgeous stuff got smashed on that stuff, ain't seen it anywhere since not even down at the Greyhound, might have been a one off brew notsure.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 21:20]

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:17 - Nov 21 with 885 viewsRancid

Either Bellew is trying to gain belief that he can beat Cleverley by all the chopsing or doing a great job promoting this fight something which Clev doesn't have the personality for.Either way it makes for a good fight.It probably be won't though and an anti-climax.Both limited at the highest level but think Clev will nick it on points.I'd love him to knock Bellow out but he doesn't have the single punch power to do so.
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 842 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:12 - Nov 21 by shingle

It`s the hype, more than quality of the fighters, both have failed dismally when they stepped up to world level, also do not be taken in by the undercard, all the opponents have been carefully picked to make sure there is as little chance as possible of the home fighters losing, Scott Quig has been a so called world champion for a while now yet who are these guys he has defended his title against.

Next weeks Box nation show should be good, Billy Joe Saunders v Chris Eubank jnr should be a goodun, Fury should see off Chisora though, although he's overhyped can't wait to see him getting splashed.

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:26 - Nov 21 with 827 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:14 - Nov 21 by max936

The Queens have had the Gower Gold in a few times and its been lovely stuff, but Gary keeps it well chilled that maybe the difference, he had a Gower IPA in earlier in the year that had a citrusy taste to it absolutely gorgeous stuff got smashed on that stuff, ain't seen it anywhere since not even down at the Greyhound, might have been a one off brew notsure.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 21:20]

was it the gower brewery IPA?
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:31 - Nov 21 with 822 viewsbuzzbox

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:19 - Nov 21 by max936

Next weeks Box nation show should be good, Billy Joe Saunders v Chris Eubank jnr should be a goodun, Fury should see off Chisora though, although he's overhyped can't wait to see him getting splashed.

Yep i`m more interested in next week`s card especially Eubank v Saunders. know what you mean about Fury i also would love to see him layed out, entertaining guy tho.
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:33 - Nov 21 with 814 viewsmax936

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:26 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

was it the gower brewery IPA?

Yep.

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:34 - Nov 21 with 810 viewsacejack3065

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:33 - Nov 21 by max936

Yep.

They've had it in the Kings Head several times. Absolutely gorgeous stuff too. Still prefer the Gold and the Power but the IPA is always fine if those two aren't on
Cleverly v Bellew on 21:55 - Nov 21 with 779 viewsQuakerJack

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:34 - Nov 21 by acejack3065

They've had it in the Kings Head several times. Absolutely gorgeous stuff too. Still prefer the Gold and the Power but the IPA is always fine if those two aren't on

Deserves a thread of its own does the ale.

I'm into my American IPAs... Sierra nevada takes some beating. There is however a belter by the Victory Brewery in Pennsylvania called Hop Devil. Also thoroughly enjoyed Bronx IPA last week when I was over there.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:56 - Nov 21 with 779 viewstomdickharry

Both are domestic standard as boxers hopeless against class ie Kovalev and Stevenson. All the showboating done to attract more pay for view contributors,however,hope Cleverly wins.
Cleverly v Bellew on 22:02 - Nov 21 with 770 viewsicecoldjack

The look in the eyes of both fighters tells me Nathen is bang up for this one and will edge it. Bellow is doing all the trash talking, which makes me feel that he is the more insecure of the two, i know alot of it is theatre but there is an edge between these two and i hope cleverly drops the cheecky fooker.

If Nthen is up for a brawl the fight is his, he is far more the better technicl fighter, his chin isnt great though and his punch isnt the hardest.

Clev could well win this on points but im hoping he puts bellow on his @$$ early doors!
Cleverly v Bellew on 22:25 - Nov 21 with 745 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cleverly v Bellew on 21:12 - Nov 21 by shingle

Aye. Frampton will smash Quigg.

Its a stacked card though tbf, although youre right about the mismatches. I just think DeGale is decent. Awkward for anyone, good skills and needs decent opponents.

Same for Joshua. Early days there for him though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Cleverly v Bellew on 22:51 - Nov 21 with 722 viewsRancid

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but Manny Pacquaio fights tomorrow as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024