Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Malky 19:16 - Nov 21 with 3629 viewsdgt73

Don't let political correctness ruin your career. Hope Wigan get promoted....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Good luck Malky on 11:14 - Nov 22 with 946 viewsacejack3065

Good luck Malky on 11:04 - Nov 22 by dgt73

No he wasn't.

Who won in 2010?
Good luck Malky on 11:16 - Nov 22 with 946 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:13 - Nov 22 by Darran

Do you make racist comments in private then?

Could you give me your interpretation of the term "racist or racism" and I'll then be able to answer your question.

Good luck Malky on 11:18 - Nov 22 with 941 viewsDarran

Good luck Malky on 11:16 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Could you give me your interpretation of the term "racist or racism" and I'll then be able to answer your question.

Well do you go around calling people chinks and making fun of black faces?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good luck Malky on 11:19 - Nov 22 with 938 viewsairedale

When I'm President of the World, I'm going to pay everyone who lives in Chad to relocate to another country. Then everyone who crosses me or my cabinet gets sent to Chad, irrespective of their twang or skin colour.

People will have to behave themselves when I'm PoW I can tell you.
Good luck Malky on 11:20 - Nov 22 with 935 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:18 - Nov 22 by Darran

I have used the word chinks many times. Do i make fun of black faces, no. Strange question.

Good luck Malky on 11:23 - Nov 22 with 929 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:18 - Nov 22 by Darran

The people I take the pi$$ out of most are the Welsh and guess what I'm Welsh, so am i anti-Welsh.?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:24]

Good luck Malky on 11:43 - Nov 22 with 897 viewsDarran

Good luck Malky on 11:20 - Nov 22 by dgt73

I have used the word chinks many times. Do i make fun of black faces, no. Strange question.

How is it a strange question I thought we were talking about that racist c*nt Manky being hard done by?

Good luck Malky on 11:47 - Nov 22 with 889 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:43 - Nov 22 by Darran

How is it a strange question I thought we were talking about that racist c*nt Manky being hard done by?

Do you think anyone who uses the word chink is a racist.

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Malky on 11:52 - Nov 22 with 880 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck Malky on 11:47 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Yes, particularly in the manner Manky used it if you read the texts. Same as the word p*ki or the N word.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Good luck Malky on 11:55 - Nov 22 with 873 viewsDarran

Good luck Malky on 11:47 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Yes.

Good luck Malky on 11:55 - Nov 22 with 871 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:52 - Nov 22 by QuakerJack

Yes, particularly in the manner Manky used it if you read the texts. Same as the word p*ki or the N word.

What about someone using the word Taff or frog or jock in a unsuitable manner.?

Good luck Malky on 11:57 - Nov 22 with 868 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 11:55 - Nov 22 by Darran

Yes.

Well I'm guilty as charged then and so are 90 % plus of the population.

Good luck Malky on 12:03 - Nov 22 with 856 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck Malky on 11:55 - Nov 22 by dgt73

What about someone using the word Taff or frog or jock in a unsuitable manner.?

That's not a race, Anthropologically speaking, as was mentioned earlier, there is no racial distinction between the Welsh and anyone else in the UK, Ireland, much of the West in fact... the word chink however is a small minded term used to lump people of Eastern Asia into one single clump, defined by their racial characteristics.

Calling someone a taff or a Jock, is vastly different from calling someone a chink or an N word... (I really can't bring myself to type that horrible word)

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Good luck Malky on 12:08 - Nov 22 with 844 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 12:03 - Nov 22 by QuakerJack

That's not a race, Anthropologically speaking, as was mentioned earlier, there is no racial distinction between the Welsh and anyone else in the UK, Ireland, much of the West in fact... the word chink however is a small minded term used to lump people of Eastern Asia into one single clump, defined by their racial characteristics.

Calling someone a taff or a Jock, is vastly different from calling someone a chink or an N word... (I really can't bring myself to type that horrible word)

What's the difference between calling someone from France a frog and calling someone from Pakistan a p-ki ? And are you saying it's ok to insult people from other parts of the uk, because they may come from the same race ?

Good luck Malky on 12:19 - Nov 22 with 828 viewsDarran

DGT the guy that couldn't see anything wrong when a man dressed in a Ku Klux Klan costume hung a life-sized golliwog doll during an EDL event.

Go figure.

Good luck Malky on 12:26 - Nov 22 with 796 viewsdgt73

Good luck Malky on 12:19 - Nov 22 by Darran

DGT the guy that couldn't see anything wrong when a man dressed in a Ku Klux Klan costume hung a life-sized golliwog doll during an EDL event.

Go figure.

Ah that old trick lose the argument and then move the goal posts. have a good day I'm off out.

Good luck Malky on 12:29 - Nov 22 with 791 viewsDarran

Good luck Malky on 12:26 - Nov 22 by dgt73

Ah that old trick lose the argument and then move the goal posts. have a good day I'm off out.

What goal posts?
It's quite clear to anyone that's read this forum over the last couple of years that you have racist views however much you want to deny it.

Good luck Malky on 12:48 - Nov 22 with 772 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck Malky on 12:08 - Nov 22 by dgt73

What's the difference between calling someone from France a frog and calling someone from Pakistan a p-ki ? And are you saying it's ok to insult people from other parts of the uk, because they may come from the same race ?

You don't understand context do you.

Vastly different.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 12:50]

Good luck Malky on 12:53 - Nov 22 with 762 viewsQuakerJack

Good luck Malky on 12:29 - Nov 22 by Darran

What goal posts?
It's quite clear to anyone that's read this forum over the last couple of years that you have racist views however much you want to deny it.

It's crystal to me.

Good luck Malky on 15:14 - Nov 22 with 711 viewsreddythered

Good luck Malky on 10:57 - Nov 22 by dgt73

If everyone was sacked for things they say in private there would probably be around 50 000 000 on the dole in this country. Why wasn't Gordon Brown sacked when he made disgusting comments regarding a oap in Rochdale.

Private?

What a load of crap.

Those comments were made on equipment ( phones, computer equipment ) owned by CCFC. Comments were made in resect to work undertaken - ie the list of potential player targets sent that had an associated comment "Not a white face amongst that lot but worth a look".

Add in the racist comment about his boss, Tan.

Anybody expecting "privacy" is an idiot.

When Mackay continually referred to Ibby Farah as "little Egyptian" in training session despite Farah being Cardiff born with Somali parentage, were those "private" comments?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Good luck Malky on 23:12 - Nov 22 with 655 viewsItchySphincter

dgt73 is funny as f*ck. Part troll, part racist who's avatar is even a nod towards neo-nazi white power bullshit of Saga and Skrewdriver amongst others. If he says it's not he's a f*cking liar and he probably thinks he's been clever by putting it on here and no one mentioning it. Slimy, shit stirring cowardly racist. May as well have used a swastika.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Good luck Malky on 23:15 - Nov 22 with 652 viewsDarran

Good luck Malky on 23:12 - Nov 22 by ItchySphincter

dgt73 is funny as f*ck. Part troll, part racist who's avatar is even a nod towards neo-nazi white power bullshit of Saga and Skrewdriver amongst others. If he says it's not he's a f*cking liar and he probably thinks he's been clever by putting it on here and no one mentioning it. Slimy, shit stirring cowardly racist. May as well have used a swastika.

Great post and I wholeheartedly agree.

Good luck Malky on 08:28 - Nov 23 with 620 viewsdgt73

Firstly I'm not a troll as my aim isn't to wind up or upset people. Secondly I'm not a coward, anything I say on here I'd be more than happy to say to your face. Can you or anyone on here point out any racist comment I've made ?. As I've said on here before i treat all people regardless of colour with the same respect and dignity as they show me. There is a difference between being a racist and being proud of who you are and the culture you come from.

Good luck Malky on 08:44 - Nov 23 with 608 viewsdgt73

As for skerwdriver not my type of music. Saga as far as i know hasn't said or sung anything racist.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 16:14]

Good luck Malky on 08:56 - Nov 23 with 599 viewsJackfath

I am glad others are finally seeing this. Been syaing it for ages.

He also states he's not a troll etc. This makes him the biggest LIAR on the site bar none.

IMO a nasty bit of work.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024