Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:35 - Nov 22 with 12066 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:42 - Nov 22 with 1387 viewsfreewheeling

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

shite performance shite game

Shite Scummer poster
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 1302 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone else a tad disappointed we didn't get a point? Silly pass from Carroll for their second, Gomis could have done better and Shelvey so unlucky with the deflection. I guess this is a reflection of how far we've come rather than a criticism. Positives are we never gave up and Barrow looks a real find - incredible pace. Worth a start against Palace?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 1290 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Nov 22 by Jack_Meoff

Anyone else a tad disappointed we didn't get a point? Silly pass from Carroll for their second, Gomis could have done better and Shelvey so unlucky with the deflection. I guess this is a reflection of how far we've come rather than a criticism. Positives are we never gave up and Barrow looks a real find - incredible pace. Worth a start against Palace?

Yes and no. That pass goes to Montero, we have a half chance; give it away they score. The fact the whole game came down to such small margins against a zillion pound team on their manor is amazing. If anyone thinks it gets a lot better for us they are as deluded as the redlubes. It seems we have a few such turds floating around now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 1285 viewsDr_Winston

Was an excellent performance. We probably could have stayed on the front foot a little more, but once a team like Citeh gets a head of steam up that becomes progressively harder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Nov 22 with 1277 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

shite performance shite game

Had it been a truly poor performance, we'd have lost 6-0.
No shame in losing 2-1, I bet the players and Garry are feeling gutted that they didn't get a draw.
In our first season we'd have lost that four nil
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Nov 22 by Dr_Winston

Was an excellent performance. We probably could have stayed on the front foot a little more, but once a team like Citeh gets a head of steam up that becomes progressively harder.

I firmly believe that we'll have our fair share of scalps this year doc.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:23 - Nov 22 with 1186 viewsDewi1jack

Thought we did pretty well today.
The odd mistake, some sloppy passing, cost us at least a point.
If we didn't make such mistakes, then we'd be challenging for the title and our squad would possibly have cost the £1 Billion that the Sheik has spent on assembling the City squad.
Even at the values the CIES put on European squads, Citys squad value is nearly 4 times the value of ours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2647860/Manchester-City-squad-

Although they valued Crapduffs squad worth at £47 Million, so I assume they're not very accurate

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 1125 viewsmax936

Suberp performance from us and we definitely deserved at least a point, only disappointing thing for me was the utter bellends in the Oystermouth club who were Swansea born cheering Man City when they scored.

And yes I did voice my opinion to them, the utter c88ts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Nov 22 with 1049 viewsairedale

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Nov 22 by Dr_Winston

Yep, when they went for their second goal it was like they turned the gas up. One thing though, is that despite their wealth and the patent quality of their players, their home crowd were whistleing in anticipation of the final whistle and I'm gutted we lost there.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:01 - Nov 23 with 1012 views1jack

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Nov 22 by Starsky

You really are something else

Yes he is, it's called a tvvat.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 01:52 - Nov 23 with 954 viewsJBT95

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:19 - Nov 22 by max936

Suberp performance from us and we definitely deserved at least a point, only disappointing thing for me was the utter bellends in the Oystermouth club who were Swansea born cheering Man City when they scored.

And yes I did voice my opinion to them, the utter c88ts.

I have +1 your comment for voicing your opinion, takes balls that, but it may not as it seem.

What if they have family connections to Manchester?

I have cheered Swansea scoring and beating Newport County although I am Newport born and bred. Am I an utter c88t?
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 1:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024