Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:35 - Nov 22 with 12065 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Nov 22 with 1906 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Nov 22 by epaul

It has been how did he miss that

F*cking jammy c*nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Nov 22 with 1892 viewsMrSwan

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Nov 22 by epaul

I know its not like Citeh are any good is it

They played terrible today and we made them look 3x better than what they are theses stupid pricks have certainly fooled you.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Nov 22 with 1870 viewsIslander

why is shelvey strolling around in a clueless fashion ?
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Nov 22 with 1810 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Nov 22 by Swan91

Yeah shouldve scored. On another note barrow looks alright. Still getting used to working with the strikers. Making some good runs.

Barrow has scared the hell out of them since he came on.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Nov 22 with 1803 viewsskippyjack

The ball wouldn't nessle in the onion sack

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Nov 22 with 1723 viewsShaky

Oh well.

Fab our MOM again for me.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Nov 22 with 1719 viewsmonmouth

I am very proud of our team. Utterly competitive against clearly one of the top teams in this division. Barrow will be another diamond and, with just one bit of luck (we will get it at some stage) that was a 2-2 game. PROUD.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Nov 22 with 1621 viewsStarsky

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

They played terrible today and we made them look 3x better than what they are theses stupid pricks have certainly fooled you.

You really are something else

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Nov 22 with 1612 viewsepaul

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

niice to see you supporting the players, its terrible were not winning every single game inst it it must be the stupid pricks that play for us innit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Nov 22 with 1577 viewshooplehead

we lost to a better team away by the odd goal
they deserved it

i'm ok with that one

doesn't sting like southampton, newcastle and stoke
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Nov 22 with 1536 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Nov 22 by Starsky

You really are something else

So obviously a Cardiff dick/another second identity WUM. been obvious forages, but he's normally slightly more subtle.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Nov 22 with 1498 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Nov 22 by epaul

niice to see you supporting the players, its terrible were not winning every single game inst it it must be the stupid pricks that play for us innit

one of the things that I really won't look forward to at all if we have significant money pumped into the club, is the number of clueless idiots that come out with crap if we, horror, fail to beat the current champions away from home.

That was a thoroughly entertaining game, we battled hard, if we'd had a little luck that free kick would have fallen just inside the post, and we had their team and fans desperate to hear the final whistle. We also had the pleasure of going 1 up against them. I genuinely don't know what people expect. Yaya Toure is one of the best players in the world, and his goal was a touch of sheer class. There is hardly a team in the world that can live with him when he's on form like that.

Well done to all of our players. Onwards and upwards to the next two games.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Nov 22 with 1480 viewsStarsky

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Nov 22 by monmouth

So obviously a Cardiff dick/another second identity WUM. been obvious forages, but he's normally slightly more subtle.

It's DYSS

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Nov 22 with 1477 viewsepaul

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

one of the things that I really won't look forward to at all if we have significant money pumped into the club, is the number of clueless idiots that come out with crap if we, horror, fail to beat the current champions away from home.

That was a thoroughly entertaining game, we battled hard, if we'd had a little luck that free kick would have fallen just inside the post, and we had their team and fans desperate to hear the final whistle. We also had the pleasure of going 1 up against them. I genuinely don't know what people expect. Yaya Toure is one of the best players in the world, and his goal was a touch of sheer class. There is hardly a team in the world that can live with him when he's on form like that.

Well done to all of our players. Onwards and upwards to the next two games.

Well said Lisa

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Nov 22 with 1450 viewsSwan91

Not a bad result against a team full of great players. Nice to see bony carry on scoring, pretty good form this start of the season. Only lost by one goal so doesn't hurt our goal difference.

I wasnt expecting a point so im not too disapointed. Looking forward to the next game now.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Nov 22 with 1391 viewscentrestandswan

Disappointing result, but the last half hour I managed to see they played really well , unlucky with the Jonjo free kick, otherwise bring on the cockney boys and let's get six home points.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 1367 viewslondonlisa2001

One thing I forgot to mention. A prediction - Barrow will be our out and out first choice right wing before the season is out and will become a real star in this league. His pace with the ball at his feet is stunning. Rarely seen - the only 2 players that have been able to run that quickly with the ball at their feet in this league are both currently playing for Madrid. What a talent we seem to have picked up with him. Very exciting indeed.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Nov 22 with 1358 viewsMrSwan

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

One thing I forgot to mention. A prediction - Barrow will be our out and out first choice right wing before the season is out and will become a real star in this league. His pace with the ball at his feet is stunning. Rarely seen - the only 2 players that have been able to run that quickly with the ball at their feet in this league are both currently playing for Madrid. What a talent we seem to have picked up with him. Very exciting indeed.

He should have started which answers my question at the beginning of this thread he is indeed ready.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Nov 22 with 1356 viewsStarsky

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

I think he's faster than Montero

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Nov 22 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Nov 22 by Starsky

I think he's faster than Montero

yup.

Also - he played two lovely crosses into the box. Can't believe that we have managed to spot him before one of the huge clubs.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Nov 22 with 1328 viewsLAKiM

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

yup.

Also - he played two lovely crosses into the box. Can't believe that we have managed to spot him before one of the huge clubs.

I think it's more we managed to get him before the big clubs, seems we were just one of many after his signature.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Nov 22 with 1323 viewsNOTRAC

A performance to be proud of.Bony was superb and our goalkeeper was fantastic.Fabiansky is undoubtedly the best goalkeeper I have ever seen play for Swansea.His slight touch onto the post was unbelievable.
A great performance all round.
The only slight criticism is that I thought our substitutions should have been made a little bit earlier.But that's not criticising the players who were subbed.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Nov 22 with 1265 viewsairedale

One thing I've noticed about the very top clubs is how good they are in regaining possession and intercepting passes. I think it makes a huge difference to the outcome.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:55 - Nov 22 with 1225 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Nov 22 by airedale

One thing I've noticed about the very top clubs is how good they are in regaining possession and intercepting passes. I think it makes a huge difference to the outcome.

Sometimes they are also very lucky on where balls "bounce" to.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Nov 22 with 1107 viewsmonmouth

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

He should have started which answers my question at the beginning of this thread he is indeed ready.

you sad tw@t, get a life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024