Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 10:35 - Nov 22 with 12064 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:08 - Nov 22 with 3666 viewsswanduck

2-1 to the Swans, working at the rugby so wont see the score until the end of the match probably, HATE working during Swans matches and not being able to check the score!
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Nov 22 with 3587 viewsChief

will Monk keep faith or will he bring back the likes of Dyer, Routs, Shelvey, Britton.......

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Nov 22 with 3577 viewsorion3016

Nothing to lose
But I really fancy us today to cause a shock

Be over there now after

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:09 - Nov 22 with 3554 viewsMrSwan

Fab
Rangel Ash Bartley Neil
Ki Carroll
Dyer Gylfi Montero
Bony

Montero & Carroll i would definitely like to see not sure about starting barrow yet

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:26 - Nov 22 with 3515 viewsorion3016

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:09 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Fab
Rangel Ash Bartley Neil
Ki Carroll
Dyer Gylfi Montero
Bony

Montero & Carroll i would definitely like to see not sure about starting barrow yet

Shelvey for Carroll & routs for dyer, with the latter depending on who's the fittest after injury

Be over there now after

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Nov 22 with 3405 viewsfootball2301

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Nov 22 by Chief

will Monk keep faith or will he bring back the likes of Dyer, Routs, Shelvey, Britton.......

its the same team as against arsenal
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Nov 22 with 3379 viewsMrSwan

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Nov 22 by football2301

its the same team as against arsenal

Enlighten us how you deliver this information.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Nov 22 with 3341 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Enlighten us how you deliver this information.

to be fair, I believe that this poster correctly called Routs & Dyer as out against Arsenal despite there having been no press indications of the same thing. Doesn't mean this is correct of course but may act as an indication. We'll find out in 20 minutes anyway!

I am truly surprised though at the number on here that think we're going to win this. It would be wonderful of course, but I can't see that we've suddenly turned into a genuine champions' league spot challenger and it's only those teams that I would think could stand any realistic chance of saying they would expect anything at all at Man City. If we did, it would be a real shock in my eyes. This is one of those 'anything at all is an unexpected bonus' games.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Nov 22 with 3291 viewsDr_Winston

L.Fabianski, A.Rangel, A.Williams, K.Bartley, N.Taylor, G.Sigurdsson, J.Montero, N.Dyer, S.Ki, T.Carroll, W.Bony

Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Gomis, Barrow.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:03]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Nov 22 with 3251 viewsairedale

Funny how Emnes is not about?
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Nov 22 with 3219 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Nov 22 by Dr_Winston

L.Fabianski, A.Rangel, A.Williams, K.Bartley, N.Taylor, G.Sigurdsson, J.Montero, N.Dyer, S.Ki, T.Carroll, W.Bony

Tremmel, Tiendalli, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Gomis, Barrow.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:03]

no Routs or Marvin then? Perhaps not 100%

Bench looks nice and strong now in midfield with Leon and Jonjo - amazing how a couple of weeks make such a difference.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Nov 22 with 3183 viewsmonmouth

I will say what I said against Arsenal. You lot are bonkers if you think that we are anything other than the longest of long shots for anything but a good clouting today.

So......G'wan Swans. Do it!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Nov 22 with 3141 viewsairedale

Aguero the one to watch for me. And depends a lot on how they play on which Toure turns up. No Silva could have a great effect on their game too.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Nov 22 with 3105 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Nov 22 by airedale

Aguero the one to watch for me. And depends a lot on how they play on which Toure turns up. No Silva could have a great effect on their game too.

agree re Toure. He is one of the few players that can genuinely turn a game on his own. What a player he is, but as you say, he doesn't always turn up.
The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Nov 22 with 2992 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

agree re Toure. He is one of the few players that can genuinely turn a game on his own. What a player he is, but as you say, he doesn't always turn up.

Carroll over Jonjo AND Leon is a big head scratcher for me.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Nov 22 with 2896 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

hes been very loyal with this line up.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Nov 22 with 2841 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cant leave aguero make runs on his own like that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2771 viewsHighjack

We've had worse starts...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2757 viewsShonky

WHAT

A

GOAL

Its just a ride...

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2755 viewsShaky

Great goal.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2748 viewsDr_Winston

Beautifully crafted goal. Lovely pass by Nath, perfect finish by Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2745 viewsskippyjack

Blow up ref! You cheating b*stard! 80 minutes added f*cking time!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Nov 22 with 2722 viewsJohnw102

Get in my son, first Swan to score at City sinc Bob Latchford

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Nov 22 with 2649 viewsepaul

What a start what a goal get in there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Nov 22 with 2623 viewslonglostjack

Come on youuuuuuu Swans !!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024