Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future 17:08 - Nov 22 with 4218 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I hate to be a moral victory kind of guy, but I'm not really in a bad mood after this loss.

We have a lot to look forward to.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:12 - Nov 22 with 3403 viewsMrSwan

what makes you think they will want to stay when the bigger boys come knocking? unless we get into Europe which isn't going to happen with performances like that they will go.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:14 - Nov 22 with 3392 viewslondonlisa2001

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:12 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

what makes you think they will want to stay when the bigger boys come knocking? unless we get into Europe which isn't going to happen with performances like that they will go.

well one thing that's for certain is they won't go to your favourite team will they !
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:17 - Nov 22 with 3325 viewsMrSwan

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:14 - Nov 22 by londonlisa2001

well one thing that's for certain is they won't go to your favourite team will they !

Who are my favorite team?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:19 - Nov 22 with 3318 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's funny how a lot of long time Jacks expect this, yet are wary of any outsiders who want to invest in the club perhaps to help change things.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:21 - Nov 22 with 3284 viewsMrSwan

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:19 - Nov 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's funny how a lot of long time Jacks expect this, yet are wary of any outsiders who want to invest in the club perhaps to help change things.

Investment is very important to help his keep them spot on but the trust seem to think differently.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:22 - Nov 22 with 3280 viewssnork44

What I saw today was a battling performance and a team that were not outclassed. What I see in you is a pathetic WUM, so do us a favour, do one scummer!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:24 - Nov 22 with 3255 viewsNeathJack

Hi Dwight.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:24 - Nov 22 with 3251 viewsLohengrin

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:19 - Nov 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

The wariness is natural, Tummer. You've only got to glance east along the M4 and watch the chaos wrought.

The right people, the right investment and the welcome will be a warm one.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 3236 viewsMrSwan

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:22 - Nov 22 by snork44

What I saw today was a battling performance and a team that were not outclassed. What I see in you is a pathetic WUM, so do us a favour, do one scummer!

Another poster accusing myself of being a Cardiff fan, lets clear up who i support, first and foremost Swansea i think its very important to support the local team and secondly Manchester United is my second team who i am hoping will give me the joy that the swans didn't.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:28 - Nov 22 with 3201 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:21 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Investment is very important to help his keep them spot on but the trust seem to think differently.

Things can always change though, and the news about Wilf this week could be a start.

The single biggest key now is locking up Siggy IMO. And if we can continue at this pace in the table (and I think we've established by now that the season to date results are no fluke), maybe these guys realize that they can reach their potential by staying in Wales.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:31 - Nov 22 with 3176 viewsLAKiM

I think with a little improvement at the back (new outside backs) and maybe a defensive midfielder similar to someone like Schneiderlin Europe is a very reasonable goal for next season.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 3063 viewsfootball2301

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:25 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Another poster accusing myself of being a Cardiff fan, lets clear up who i support, first and foremost Swansea i think its very important to support the local team and secondly Manchester United is my second team who i am hoping will give me the joy that the swans didn't.

i don't know who you are and don't care either but you really are a prick
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 18:13 - Nov 22 with 2993 viewssnork44

Well if you are DYSS, the student babyshams have gone to your head, because as tedious and negative as Dwightyorkesuperstar was at least he was eloquent! You are acting like a grade One knob !
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:15]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 18:29 - Nov 22 with 2904 viewssplJack

Wrap up you tedious prick
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 19:25 - Nov 22 with 2767 viewsfreewheeling

If you can’t take joy from watching the Swans hold the most expensive team of champions to 2 goals to 1 in their own back yard and almost take what would have been a pretty well deserved point, you most definitely are not a true fan of Swansea city. You might “follow” them, you might even go to watch them with maybe even a ST but Jack Bastard you are not. Hope you enjoyed your second teams win.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 2596 viewsGundog

Please can who ever regulates this site decipher who the feck dyss is
because this is becoming really fecking tedious.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:48 - Nov 22 with 2520 viewsymaohyd

Tummer:

Sadly, such is the nature of football I don't think you can say any player is the future of Swansea City.

Of the players you have listed only Barrow will def be here next season. All 4 could be, however Bony, Montero and Siggy may all go.

I'm not quite sure what happened between Rodgers and Gylfi when he signed for Spurs, however if Rodgers is still LFC manager next season, Gylfi would be a perfect fit for them.

I'm not sure how well Bartley played today, however he may have the potential of taking over from Ash as opposed to Fernandez and Amat as the latter may have ambitions beyond the Swans.

So all in all, the future of the Swans looks fantastic, however you just can't tell who'll stick around.

I have a feeling though that Leon may take over kettle duties from Curt!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:51 - Nov 22 with 2507 viewsMrSwan

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:48 - Nov 22 by ymaohyd

Tummer:

Sadly, such is the nature of football I don't think you can say any player is the future of Swansea City.

Of the players you have listed only Barrow will def be here next season. All 4 could be, however Bony, Montero and Siggy may all go.

I'm not quite sure what happened between Rodgers and Gylfi when he signed for Spurs, however if Rodgers is still LFC manager next season, Gylfi would be a perfect fit for them.

I'm not sure how well Bartley played today, however he may have the potential of taking over from Ash as opposed to Fernandez and Amat as the latter may have ambitions beyond the Swans.

So all in all, the future of the Swans looks fantastic, however you just can't tell who'll stick around.

Good post. i do think if we get into Europe whether its league or FA cup they will all sty a season.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:51 - Nov 22 with 2513 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not the best game for Jeff & Siggy today. Bony was much improved on Arsenal and Barrow with another great cameo. Can't see the extrapolation

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 21:04 - Nov 22 with 2456 viewswaynekerr55

Performances like what?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 21:12 - Nov 22 with 2425 viewsSwan91

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:48 - Nov 22 by ymaohyd

Tummer:

If we sell bony it should be for 3x more than what we paid for him (if he carries on scoring goals), same with montero.

I'm hoping Siggy will think more about the offers he recieves from "bigger teams" and look at how totenham was a bust for him. He might be a bit more cautious this time around.

I like Bartley and I don't think he did much wrong today. either him or williams should've picked up the city player for the first goal but overall not bad for a player with little premier league experiences. these past 2 games he has had to defend against some of the worlds best attackers, so I would say its harsh to be too hard on him.

barrow on the wing fulton(or caroll) taking over brittons role when he's retired and our 2 young CB's Bartley and Amat that team would be pretty good. also with shelvey added who is still very young we look good.

would like to see players like Kenji Gorre (on the left wing) and Josh sheehan start trying to break their way into the first squad.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 21:17 - Nov 22 with 2403 viewsLeonisGod

If the swans aren't giving you any joy, then i reckon your following the wrong sport. It doesn't get better than now. No club in the top 4 leagues has given their fans such a fantastic journey over the last 10-11 yrs.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 21:44 - Nov 22 with 2350 viewsymaohyd

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 21:12 - Nov 22 by Swan91

If we sell bony it should be for 3x more than what we paid for him (if he carries on scoring goals), same with montero.

I'm hoping Siggy will think more about the offers he recieves from "bigger teams" and look at how totenham was a bust for him. He might be a bit more cautious this time around.

I like Bartley and I don't think he did much wrong today. either him or williams should've picked up the city player for the first goal but overall not bad for a player with little premier league experiences. these past 2 games he has had to defend against some of the worlds best attackers, so I would say its harsh to be too hard on him.

barrow on the wing fulton(or caroll) taking over brittons role when he's retired and our 2 young CB's Bartley and Amat that team would be pretty good. also with shelvey added who is still very young we look good.

would like to see players like Kenji Gorre (on the left wing) and Josh sheehan start trying to break their way into the first squad.

Yeah.

I can't believe I'm saying it after his display against Villareal, however Bartley could be here for a long time, which I'm delighted about.

It all points to a player who has had off the field issues, has knuckled down, worked hatd with a manger who he seems to be inspired by and as I say, I think Bartley above all the players playing today will be the one I'd say will be with us in 5 years.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 07:53 - Nov 23 with 2136 viewsirememberivor

it baffles me how any true fan can support a second league team. if you are a Swans fan through and through, then there is only one team to support in the Premier League - and that is the Swans. Anything else and you cannot call yourself a true Jack.
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 13:14 - Nov 23 with 1926 viewsMrSwan

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 07:53 - Nov 23 by irememberivor

it baffles me how any true fan can support a second league team. if you are a Swans fan through and through, then there is only one team to support in the Premier League - and that is the Swans. Anything else and you cannot call yourself a true Jack.

Trust me there are many swans fans on here who support second teams the majority being Liverpool i see no problem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024