Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future 17:08 - Nov 22 with 4268 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I hate to be a moral victory kind of guy, but I'm not really in a bad mood after this loss.

We have a lot to look forward to.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 13:17 - Nov 23 with 775 viewsParlay

Like having two wives really, by the nature of you having another - it means you aren't devoted to the first.

Agree with the OP though, super performance yesterday and our squad is looking fantastic. Deservedly a top 10 side now.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 13:18]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 15:54 - Nov 23 with 697 viewsScoobyWho

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:21 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Investment is very important to help his keep them spot on but the trust seem to think differently.

You sound like DYSS.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 674 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 20:51 - Nov 22 by NeiltheTaylor

Not the best game for Jeff & Siggy today. Bony was much improved on Arsenal and Barrow with another great cameo. Can't see the extrapolation

True but Bony, Siggy and Montero are already proven talents.

All I really learned more about yesterday was that Barrow could be one of our great discoveries too.

IF we could keep all 4 somehow beyond this season, we will have an awesome squad.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 09:43 - Nov 24 with 598 viewsirememberivor

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 13:14 - Nov 23 by MrSwan

Trust me there are many swans fans on here who support second teams the majority being Liverpool i see no problem.

It`s "Swansea Till I Die", Mr Swan, not "Swansea until Liverpool play next".
Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 568 viewsbuilthjack

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 13:14 - Nov 23 by MrSwan

Trust me there are many swans fans on here who support second teams the majority being Liverpool i see no problem.

These are the ones who jumped on the bandwagon once the Swans got near the Premier League. You must be one of them .

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barrow + Bony + Montero + Siggy = the future on 13:44 - Nov 25 with 479 viewsphact0rri

I see no problem supporting a second team out of the league, or at the very least out of the division.. but I don't understand the second support in the same competition.

Though its really just my personal view cause I like the ups and downs both. I couldn't imagine trying to getting the same enjoyment by supporting a secondary club.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024