Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres 18:00 - Nov 22 with 1599 viewsskippyjack

It'll be close.. but in the end the kiwis win.. 'fantastic performance boy's'.. 'we'll ave um next time'.. I can hear the accent now...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:00]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:26 - Nov 22 with 874 viewsskippyjack

Rubbish again.. but somehow wales are good at rugger.. f*cking baffles me on times.. New Zealand didn't get out of first.. you create your own luck in this game.. bollocks.. schooled again by a true rugby nation

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:29 - Nov 22 with 866 viewsDarran

What I don't get is this play well and lose and everyone's happy and play shit and win and no f*ckers happy thing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:31 - Nov 22 with 858 viewsBanosswan

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:29 - Nov 22 by Darran

What I don't get is this play well and lose and everyone's happy and play shit and win and no f*ckers happy thing.

I'm not happy. Same f'in story every time.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:43 - Nov 22 with 844 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:29 - Nov 22 by Darran

It's alright.. they don't have to be good at their jobs mun.. they take home thousands in their bank balance... 'it's alright boys'.. f*cking jobs for the boys.. like Olympics.. silver and bronze is a success... that's what life is like for being skilled I guess.. they're allowed to finish 2nd, 3rd and lose all the time.. while raking in obscene amounts.. they're successes mun.. I'm not though.. so f*ck me.. I'm 'thick'.. they've all got talent you see Darran.. losing all the f*cking time.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:56 - Nov 22 with 822 viewsChief

what I don't get is people pay £75 every single year to see Wales lose. I'm all for getting behind my team, but if wales played football against brazil and lost every single year (as probably would), would people go in such numbers?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:57 - Nov 22 with 814 viewsJackfath

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:56 - Nov 22 by Chief

what I don't get is people pay £75 every single year to see Wales lose. I'm all for getting behind my team, but if wales played football against brazil and lost every single year (as probably would), would people go in such numbers?

No they wouldn't.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:59 - Nov 22 with 809 viewsChief

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:57 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

No they wouldn't.

I wouldn't

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:00 - Nov 22 with 808 viewsHighjack

People go for the day out. It's a good piss up and it's an event to watch.

If they banned the beer like they do in the football they'd struggle to get 20k there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:02 - Nov 22 with 806 viewstomdickharry

Brilliant result could have been over 40pts in New Zealand had kicked all their points.
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:03 - Nov 22 with 803 viewsChief

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:00 - Nov 22 by Highjack

People go for the day out. It's a good piss up and it's an event to watch.

If they banned the beer like they do in the football they'd struggle to get 20k there.

yeah I agree. a social event it is. and hardly any of them watch the regions in person so they'll all be falling around the towns of the south wales tonight and causing havoc on the trains without a care in the world. the lightweights.

next time they'll be drinking will be boxing day and there'll be similar scenes of social disobedience.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:06 - Nov 22 with 798 viewsDarran

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 19:43 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

It's alright.. they don't have to be good at their jobs mun.. they take home thousands in their bank balance... 'it's alright boys'.. f*cking jobs for the boys.. like Olympics.. silver and bronze is a success... that's what life is like for being skilled I guess.. they're allowed to finish 2nd, 3rd and lose all the time.. while raking in obscene amounts.. they're successes mun.. I'm not though.. so f*ck me.. I'm 'thick'.. they've all got talent you see Darran.. losing all the f*cking time.

I wonder if they need a team psychologist there's a job there for you Skip.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:36 - Nov 22 with 776 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:06 - Nov 22 by Darran

I wonder if they need a team psychologist there's a job there for you Skip.

You don't need a psychologist... I've noticed the difference between George North and the other wingers.. North is useless with his feet.. he's all power no vision.. New Zealand had vision.. a real team understanding.. they eat, sleep.. breathe rugby.. our players have the 'reputation' factor.. you could see New Zealand loved rugby more than their life.. look at Richard Hibbard ffs.. wouldn't get in NZs U20s.. George North is the only player who truly loves Rugby.. if only he wasn't an awkward f*ck..

I can only see potential in a few Welsh lads... the others are either past it.. or not good enough..

I'd keep

George North
Liam Williams
Jonathan Davies
Lee Halfpenny
Alex Cuthbert
Faletau
Warburton

Hibbard out
Wyn Jones out
Jenkins out
Roberts out
Biggar out
Phillips out
Hook out
Priestland out
Charteris out
Davies out
Lydiate out
James out

Scott Williams.. I would probably keep in
Justin Tipuric I would probably keep in..
Rhys Webb epitomised heart and hunger..
Get the youngsters in.. and make them love rugby..

New Zealand schooled us

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 761 viewsBanosswan

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:36 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

You don't need a psychologist... I've noticed the difference between George North and the other wingers.. North is useless with his feet.. he's all power no vision.. New Zealand had vision.. a real team understanding.. they eat, sleep.. breathe rugby.. our players have the 'reputation' factor.. you could see New Zealand loved rugby more than their life.. look at Richard Hibbard ffs.. wouldn't get in NZs U20s.. George North is the only player who truly loves Rugby.. if only he wasn't an awkward f*ck..

I can only see potential in a few Welsh lads... the others are either past it.. or not good enough..

I'd keep

George North
Liam Williams
Jonathan Davies
Lee Halfpenny
Alex Cuthbert
Faletau
Warburton

Hibbard out
Wyn Jones out
Jenkins out
Roberts out
Biggar out
Phillips out
Hook out
Priestland out
Charteris out
Davies out
Lydiate out
James out

Scott Williams.. I would probably keep in
Justin Tipuric I would probably keep in..
Rhys Webb epitomised heart and hunger..
Get the youngsters in.. and make them love rugby..

New Zealand schooled us

Hibbard out no
Wyn Jones out LOL
Jenkins out no
Roberts out LOL
Biggar out no
Phillips out yes
Hook out no
Priestland out yes
Charteris out yes
Davies out no
Lydiate out LOL

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:53 - Nov 22 with 756 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:46 - Nov 22 by Banosswan

Hibbard out no
Wyn Jones out LOL
Jenkins out no
Roberts out LOL
Biggar out no
Phillips out yes
Hook out no
Priestland out yes
Charteris out yes
Davies out no
Lydiate out LOL

They've got schooled in the last 3 games.. time to bleed the youngsters in.. they're not good enough.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:58 - Nov 22 with 744 viewsJackfath

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:53 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

They've got schooled in the last 3 games.. time to bleed the youngsters in.. they're not good enough.

Are these youngsters better than the ones you're sacking?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:01 - Nov 22 with 743 viewsBanosswan

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:53 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

Today was all to do with a lack of quality substitutes. Ken owens on for hibbard, Brad Davies in the row, Adam Jones at tighthead, anyone instead of Philips. We suffer a few injuries and are stuffed. Also we have no front row cover.

As an aside, international rugby and football allow too many substitutes.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 733 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 20:58 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

Are these youngsters better than the ones you're sacking?

Doesn't matter Jackfath.. they've got time to improve into a certain team structure.. the players I've selected for the boot.. can't be improved.. they've reached their limit.. nothings fair in life is it Jackfath..

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:07 - Nov 22 with 724 viewsJackfath

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:06 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

Doesn't matter Jackfath.. they've got time to improve into a certain team structure.. the players I've selected for the boot.. can't be improved.. they've reached their limit.. nothings fair in life is it Jackfath..

It certainly wouldn't be fair to blood a load of youngsters against a team like the ABs. In fact it would ruin them.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:12 - Nov 22 with 712 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:01 - Nov 22 by Banosswan

Today was all to do with a lack of quality substitutes. Ken owens on for hibbard, Brad Davies in the row, Adam Jones at tighthead, anyone instead of Philips. We suffer a few injuries and are stuffed. Also we have no front row cover.

As an aside, international rugby and football allow too many substitutes.

Exactly.. ship out the ones who can't be improved.. and bleed in the best 20, 21, 22 year olds.. it doesn't matter if they're raw.. New Zealand's tries we're scored by raw intervention..

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:18 - Nov 22 with 700 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:07 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

It certainly wouldn't be fair to blood a load of youngsters against a team like the ABs. In fact it would ruin them.

Not now.. after South Africa.. I'd like to see youngsters being bled coming into the Six Nations... challenge the Six Nations with a youthful team..

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:21 - Nov 22 with 695 viewsJackfath

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:18 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

Not now.. after South Africa.. I'd like to see youngsters being bled coming into the Six Nations... challenge the Six Nations with a youthful team..

With a World cup coming up? Mental. Check ou tthe ages of the current squad skip me old moaner.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/matchcentre/wales_seniors.php

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:24 - Nov 22 with 693 viewsLord_Bony

Silly ball handling cost us dearly again..

When will we ever learn...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 675 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:21 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

With a World cup coming up? Mental. Check ou tthe ages of the current squad skip me old moaner.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/matchcentre/wales_seniors.php

It's not mental.. if we're going to improve as a team.. the youngsters need more international experience.. the older guard have proven over and over they're not good enough.. give the youngsters a run out.. Jenkins should be a fantastic coach for the 3 young props.. We need a new fly-half.. Biggar is an enigma.. even though he done alright today.. attack the Six Nations with youth.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:38 - Nov 22 with 668 viewsJackfath

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:37 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

It's not mental.. if we're going to improve as a team.. the youngsters need more international experience.. the older guard have proven over and over they're not good enough.. give the youngsters a run out.. Jenkins should be a fantastic coach for the 3 young props.. We need a new fly-half.. Biggar is an enigma.. even though he done alright today.. attack the Six Nations with youth.

Give me names. You're talking out your botty.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:39 - Nov 22 with 666 viewsDarran

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:37 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

Skippy seriously youre off your f*cking head.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024