Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres 18:00 - Nov 22 with 1588 viewsskippyjack

It'll be close.. but in the end the kiwis win.. 'fantastic performance boy's'.. 'we'll ave um next time'.. I can hear the accent now...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:00]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:01 - Nov 22 with 695 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 21:39 - Nov 22 by Darran

Skippy seriously youre off your f*cking head.

How?.. asking for a youthful squad to attack the Six Nations?.. without the usuals

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:04 - Nov 22 with 688 viewsDarran

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:01 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

How?.. asking for a youthful squad to attack the Six Nations?.. without the usuals

World Cup next year you ferking lunatic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:11 - Nov 22 with 671 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:04 - Nov 22 by Darran

World Cup next year you ferking lunatic.

And?

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:23 - Nov 22 with 649 viewsDarran

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:11 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

And?

And you can't put kids out FFS you mental case.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:27 - Nov 22 with 642 viewsdickythorpe

Just look what happened to replacement prop Nicky Smith.

Gatland fecked up today. No way do you make tactical replacements when you are drawing against a team you haven't beaten in 61 years!!!!
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:31 - Nov 22 with 635 viewsskippyjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:23 - Nov 22 by Darran

And you can't put kids out FFS you mental case.

They'll gain experience and togetherness as a team.. Don't give me that you can't win anything with kids bollocks... the bigger picture Darran.. if they can gain experience as a young unit they'll improve together.. they'll learn together.. they'll grow together.. let's face it.. we're not going to win the world cup anyway.. so what have we got to lose?..

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:34 - Nov 22 with 633 viewsDarran

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:31 - Nov 22 by skippyjack

They'll gain experience and togetherness as a team.. Don't give me that you can't win anything with kids bollocks... the bigger picture Darran.. if they can gain experience as a young unit they'll improve together.. they'll learn together.. they'll grow together.. let's face it.. we're not going to win the world cup anyway.. so what have we got to lose?..

Yeah what have we got to lose.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:22 - Nov 23 with 577 viewsmax936

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 22:27 - Nov 22 by dickythorpe

Just look what happened to replacement prop Nicky Smith.

Gatland fecked up today. No way do you make tactical replacements when you are drawing against a team you haven't beaten in 61 years!!!!

Agreed, Gatland seems to have lost his way to me, some of is decision's are baffling. I agree with Skippy on North great player but does seem to lack vision on times, same can be said for Cuthbert although North is the better player for me, the back row is looking a tad sterile as well, its just an up and at em back 3 with little dynamism, its a pity that Tipuric is a tad small for today's style of Rugby, cause he's got the vision and guile.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:37 - Nov 23 with 568 viewsperchrockjack

Just interesting that FOOTBALL is clearly NOT seen as WALES social game.
That is a fact.

I was proud of how we played but NZ do what all GREAT teams do and dig out a victory when they were under the cosh.

Wales were punished for msitakes

Quite how some can seemingly enjoy this ,like skippy ,is beyond me..

What a divided nation we really are.. innit Trampie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 566 viewsmax936

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:37 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

That is a fact.

I was proud of how we played but NZ do what all GREAT teams do and dig out a victory when they were under the cosh.

Great teams cope with pressure we don't, we panic and rush things which affects our concentration forcing mistakes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:51 - Nov 23 with 563 viewsjack247

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:37 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

That is a fact.

Football is Wales national sport. Has been for years. How many of those who went yesterday will be at the next regional game?

If you get 10,000 people watching a Wales play football and 70,000 watching them play rugby, you will have more at the football game who know what's going on. Not knocking rugby, I enjoy it, but it's all about the day out. The atmosphere in the city centre before the game is far better than the atmosphere in the stadium.
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 538 viewsperchrockjack

HAD THIS ARGUMENT TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
I d say its not. Rugby is far and away what defines Wales worldwide.

Granted it was rammed down our throats at school, granted the ridiculous grotesque coverage on bbc wales annoys the holy bejessus but if you ask people world wide what Wales is about Internationally SPORTWISE, they would answer rugby every time.

Football people ridicule rugby as a sport for various reasons some frankly bizarre.

I love them both, warts and all. Quite why welsh people want Wales to lose at RugbyA-AND THEY DO_ is beyond me.

This subject winds up football only fans like no other..

The fact our crowds are so drunk and vacuus says much more about us as a nation that anything else.

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 529 viewsjack247

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 17:00 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

HAD THIS ARGUMENT TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
I d say its not. Rugby is far and away what defines Wales worldwide.

Granted it was rammed down our throats at school, granted the ridiculous grotesque coverage on bbc wales annoys the holy bejessus but if you ask people world wide what Wales is about Internationally SPORTWISE, they would answer rugby every time.

Football people ridicule rugby as a sport for various reasons some frankly bizarre.

I love them both, warts and all. Quite why welsh people want Wales to lose at RugbyA-AND THEY DO_ is beyond me.

This subject winds up football only fans like no other..

The fact our crowds are so drunk and vacuus says much more about us as a nation that anything else.

Wouldn't argue with that, but there is a massive difference between the worldwide perception of our national sport and what people actually pay to watch/play on a Saturday. Our perception of the Australian national sports tend to be rugby union and cricket, but according to my mate who lives there, rugby league, Aussie rules and football are all more popular than Union.

I don't think you can argue that the majority in Wales care about rugby outside of the internationals.

I'm not ridiculing rugby, I enjoy it and the concept of wanting Wales or the Ospreys to lose is a weird one to me.
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 10:07 - Nov 24 with 488 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with that.

We are talking national game internationally

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 11:10 - Nov 24 with 468 viewsscottishjack

Having been in Edinburgh on several occasions during the 6 nations, nobody comes close to the Welsh fans when they invade. From Thursday right through till Monday morning it really is just one non stop party, win or lose.

I have only been to Murrayfield for the actual match once, and at a guess, the Welsh supporters outnumbered the Scots by at least 3 to 1, and that is without counting the bars and clubs that are all packed to the rafters.
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:11 - Nov 24 with 430 viewsPonderosa

Celebrating defeat. Again.

Sure I saw a stat yesterday, that if Wales' games finished on 68 minutes they'd have won all their matches v the Southern Hemisphere sides this year. Surely that is a fitness or a focus issue? Get the sports psychologists in there asap

Bring The Missus

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:17 - Nov 24 with 427 viewsscottishjack

National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 12:11 - Nov 24 by Ponderosa

Celebrating defeat. Again.

Sure I saw a stat yesterday, that if Wales' games finished on 68 minutes they'd have won all their matches v the Southern Hemisphere sides this year. Surely that is a fitness or a focus issue? Get the sports psychologists in there asap

I know where your coming from, but in this case I really think Gatland dropped a clanger with his changes.

Scotlands defeat the week before is one for the psychologists, 10 minutes to go and a penalty to go 2 points ahead, after a flawless kicking display Laidlaw pulls it just wide and the All Blacks run up the pitch for a try! Gutted!
National Sport Team vs The Southern Hemispheres on 13:33 - Nov 24 with 401 viewsdickythorpe

Let's applaud Barrat's first try. He backed himself with that chip and it bounced amazingly right into his arms. You make your own luck, whom have we do to that? We are scared stiff of making mistakes.

As alluded to focus must be an issue so lets get the boys to lay on a couch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024