Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats after Man. City Away Updated and Uploaded 18:33 - Nov 22 with 421 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after the Man. City away game have been updated and uploaded.

Note: The "4-Season Points and Projected" chart has replaced the two-season chart and has now been incorporated into the full stats page at:

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats2014-15.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats after Man. City Away Updated and Uploaded on 20:46 - Nov 22 with 372 viewsNeiltheTaylor

No goals either way in the last 5 mins of either half shows either good concentration or lack of ambition! :)

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Dav's Stats after Man. City Away Updated and Uploaded on 22:39 - Nov 22 with 348 viewsDavillin

Dav's Stats after Man. City Away Updated and Uploaded on 20:46 - Nov 22 by NeiltheTaylor

No goals either way in the last 5 mins of either half shows either good concentration or lack of ambition! :)

Good eye.

I remember too well a number of heartbreakers in the last few minutes, and am happy to see that we're stopping them. I hope it continues.

I do not think it's a lack of ambition. Those last few minutes after 40+ minutes of pure effort are and have been for Swansea full of danger. I agree with your first choice of good concentration, plus staying firmly in good team order.

I also remember several "free-lancers" under the previous manager who could be seen absolutely anywhere within the four flags. Drove me nuts.

It now happens very very rarely.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024