Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer drinkers @ rugby 18:44 - Nov 22 with 3025 viewscentrestandswan

Do they give each fan a bottle on entry at the turnstiles FFS , or have you just got to be an alky ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 1629 viewsJackfath

I really wish they would keep the camera on the match rather than all the overly made up slappers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:48 - Nov 22 with 1627 viewsDarran

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:46 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

I really wish they would keep the camera on the match rather than all the overly made up slappers.

The problem is Wales could be losing 50-0 and they'd be exactly the same.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:54 - Nov 22 with 1615 viewsGowerjack

Sponsored by a company that make cosmetics for men....

What a bunch of Wendy's.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:04 - Nov 22 with 1585 viewscentrestandswan

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:54 - Nov 22 by Gowerjack

What a bunch of Wendy's.

With all those outdated beards no need for face cream, that's the men mind you.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:19 - Nov 22 with 1554 viewsBanosswan

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:54 - Nov 22 by Gowerjack

What a bunch of Wendy's.

Wendy's what?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:33 - Nov 22 with 1530 viewsChief

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:48 - Nov 22 by Darran

The problem is Wales could be losing 50-0 and they'd be exactly the same.

spot on, most of them haven't a clue whats going on. middle aged valleys women wearing pink cowboy hats. a jump is all they are after.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:39 - Nov 22 with 1511 viewslonglostjack

And who invited the Belgians ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 23:58 - Nov 22 with 1419 viewsJBT95

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:46 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

I work on the bars in the ground.

The amount of women in high heels is unreal. This is the top tier as well.

Blokes in casual suits too. Pr*cks.

I'm glad we aren't allowed to drink in view of the pitch at football matches tbh. I think it's much better the way we have it.

I'd say as well there is little atmosphere. They play the national anthem with words to make it sound louder whereas the football is just the music. On play backs I've seen on both rugby 70k+ and football 10k ish the football seems louder (with the rugby having a closed roof). And they play Bread of Heaven. After a year of working there I've never once heard 'oggy oggy oggy'.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 0:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 00:29 - Nov 23 with 1389 viewsswanduck

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 23:58 - Nov 22 by JBT95

I'm glad we aren't allowed to drink in view of the pitch at football matches tbh. I think it's much better the way we have it.

I'd say as well there is little atmosphere. They play the national anthem with words to make it sound louder whereas the football is just the music. On play backs I've seen on both rugby 70k+ and football 10k ish the football seems louder (with the rugby having a closed roof). And they play Bread of Heaven. After a year of working there I've never once heard 'oggy oggy oggy'.

I was working in a bar at the millennium today I like it the men all call me sweetheart or darling.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 07:25 - Nov 23 with 1308 viewsApeShit

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 23:58 - Nov 22 by JBT95

Why are blokes who where casual suits pricks?
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 08:35 - Nov 23 with 1287 viewsjack247

I agree its a good thing we can't drink in view of the pitch. Wouldn't be a problem if you could stand, but people blocking the game by going up and down getting drinks all game would be a nightmare. The 5 minutes before and after half time are bad enough
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 1269 viewsJackfath

What is a casual suit?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:07 - Nov 23 with 1248 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 08:57 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

What is a casual suit?

The kind of suit you wear to someone's wedding if you aren't really fussed on them
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:13 - Nov 23 with 1237 viewsJackfath

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:07 - Nov 23 by jack247

The kind of suit you wear to someone's wedding if you aren't really fussed on them

A suit is a suit though? What the difference between a casual suit and a suit? I've never heard of this before. What an odd concept.

Does anyone on here wear a casual suit?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:18 - Nov 23 with 1234 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:13 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

A suit is a suit though? What the difference between a casual suit and a suit? I've never heard of this before. What an odd concept.

Does anyone on here wear a casual suit?

To weddings yes, to rugby no.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:23 - Nov 23 with 1225 viewslifelong

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 08:57 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

What is a casual suit?

I would suggest that a suit becomes a casual suit when you take your tie off.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:28 - Nov 23 with 1220 viewsJackfath

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:23 - Nov 23 by lifelong

I would suggest that a suit becomes a casual suit when you take your tie off.

But that doesn't alter the suit does it? It means one isn't wearing a tie. The suit is still the same.

Still a very odd concept.

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:30 - Nov 23 with 1215 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:28 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

But that doesn't alter the suit does it? It means one isn't wearing a tie. The suit is still the same.

Still a very odd concept.

I honestly don't know if this conversation is a wind up or not. If it's not, just google casual suits.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:33 - Nov 23 with 1208 viewsJackfath

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:30 - Nov 23 by jack247

I honestly don't know if this conversation is a wind up or not. If it's not, just google casual suits.

Having doen that I can see there are distinctive subsets with the suit fashion genre. I didn't know this. Not sure why the chap who mentioned people wearing them are pricks makes this assumption. Better to look casually smart than to be a scruffy chav surely?

This chap epitomes the casual suit. He is even on his phone in a casual manner. Marvellous.

[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 9:35]

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:37 - Nov 23 with 1197 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:33 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Having doen that I can see there are distinctive subsets with the suit fashion genre. I didn't know this. Not sure why the chap who mentioned people wearing them are pricks makes this assumption. Better to look casually smart than to be a scruffy chav surely?

This chap epitomes the casual suit. He is even on his phone in a casual manner. Marvellous.

Not sure.

Bit of a generalisation, but I can see the correlation between people who think they have to wear casual suits to rugby and people who would be hard work if you were a barman. Each to their own.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:40 - Nov 23 with 1184 viewsJackfath

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:37 - Nov 23 by jack247

Not sure.

Bit of a generalisation, but I can see the correlation between people who think they have to wear casual suits to rugby and people who would be hard work if you were a barman. Each to their own.

MAybe they didnt think they have to wear it, but choose to do so as they take some pride in their appearance. Something which many of the residents of Swansea should do. I digress, but I was in the city centre yesterday and the correlation between shell suits, dirty clothes and limps is frankly alarming. Swansea must have the highest ratio of limps per square Km of inner city of any city in the uK.

However each to their own as you quite rightly point out.

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:57 - Nov 23 with 1156 viewslifelong

I think that photograph proves my point.
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 1151 viewsApeShit

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:18 - Nov 23 by jack247

To weddings yes, to rugby no.

Do you wear the full Wales kit?
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 10:00 - Nov 23 with 1150 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 09:59 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

Do you wear the full Wales kit?

No. I'm an adult
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 1093 viewsmax936

I had a white suit back in the day, I looked lush, we didn't have mobile phones back then though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024