Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer drinkers @ rugby 18:44 - Nov 22 with 3023 viewscentrestandswan

Do they give each fan a bottle on entry at the turnstiles FFS , or have you just got to be an alky ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:44 - Nov 23 with 562 viewsApeShit

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:28 - Nov 23 by max936

Wats up with you today Math, you're awfully argumentative today, not on blob are you

Hungover Steve :)
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 552 viewsdickythorpe

Last time I watched Wales play was in 2005 - it was rife then all this show pony high heels and up and downs to the bar during the game.

Also why do supporters go quiet in that stadium towards the end?
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:54 - Nov 23 with 545 viewsmax936

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:44 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

Hungover Steve :)

Get on the Real Ales no chemicals in that stuff and its good, you still know you've had a good slurp the next day mind, but its nothing like the other stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:57 - Nov 23 with 540 viewsApeShit

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:54 - Nov 23 by max936

Get on the Real Ales no chemicals in that stuff and its good, you still know you've had a good slurp the next day mind, but its nothing like the other stuff.

Ive just ordered a Chinese, that will cheer me up :)
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:59 - Nov 23 with 538 viewsmax936

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:57 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

Ive just ordered a Chinese, that will cheer me up :)

Her indoors made a beef din dins earlier lovely stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 530 viewsApeShit

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 17:59 - Nov 23 by max936

Her indoors made a beef din dins earlier lovely stuff.

Can't fault it!
Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:51 - Nov 23 with 491 viewsymaohyd

What on earth is wrong with people going to watch sport, having a few beers, having a laugh and generally being very well behaved.

I know it has been highlighted recently the homophobic comments made by English rugby supporters towards Nigel Owens, however rugby fans are far better behaved than football fans.

I've followed the Swans all over the UK and that infamous trip to Athens and the behaviour at times (certainly not always by any stretch) has been embarrassing. Vast majority, always well behaved, however there's a sizeable minority that are clueless how to behave. By that I don't meant that they have running battles with the opposition fans, just that when ale'd up they are foul mothed wan***s.

By contrast my experience of following the Welsh rugby team, all over has been brilliant.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:08 - Nov 23 with 469 viewsJackfath

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:51 - Nov 23 by ymaohyd

What on earth is wrong with people going to watch sport, having a few beers, having a laugh and generally being very well behaved.

I know it has been highlighted recently the homophobic comments made by English rugby supporters towards Nigel Owens, however rugby fans are far better behaved than football fans.

I've followed the Swans all over the UK and that infamous trip to Athens and the behaviour at times (certainly not always by any stretch) has been embarrassing. Vast majority, always well behaved, however there's a sizeable minority that are clueless how to behave. By that I don't meant that they have running battles with the opposition fans, just that when ale'd up they are foul mothed wan***s.

By contrast my experience of following the Welsh rugby team, all over has been brilliant.

When Wales lose at rugby, domestic violence in the South Wales Police Force region rockets.

FACT.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 19:08]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:09 - Nov 23 with 465 viewsdgt73

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 19:08 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

When Wales lose at rugby, domestic violence in the South Wales Police Force region rockets.

FACT.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 19:08]

Bullocks

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 20:06 - Nov 23 with 433 viewsjack247

Beer drinkers @ rugby on 18:51 - Nov 23 by ymaohyd

Nothing. The atmosphere before and after the games in Cardiff is brilliant.

It's the drinking during the games I don't like, only because people are constantly up and down getting drinks or having a piss. It's only 2 blocks of 40 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024