Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 21:16 - Nov 22 with 1138 viewsmagicdaps10

Who ever discovered this guy needs a pay rise.

We have to appreciate this boy for the time we have him because he is not going to around for long..............destined for one of the big boys.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barrow on 21:21 - Nov 22 with 1109 viewsSwan91

these past few seasons I have always liked the fact that our 2 wingers (routledge and dyer) were fast and were constantly causing trouble with the opponents defence.

and somehow the club has managed to upgrade the speed again. having those 2 (barrow
and montero) on the wings is scary to think about, i'm just glad they're on our team

definitely a future star
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 21:22]
Barrow on 21:22 - Nov 22 with 1096 viewsSweyns_Eye

Early days yet but he looks promising. But you have to remember he's not good enough to force a starting place yet.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Barrow on 21:24 - Nov 22 with 1080 viewsJackTheLad

Missed the game today sadly and had to make do with updates on the old mobile. So he did ok then?

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Barrow on 21:26 - Nov 22 with 1057 viewsMrSwan

His speed is terrifying

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Barrow on 21:31 - Nov 22 with 1010 viewscsf

Personally think he has the potential to surpass Jeff and Wayne. Looks like has more of afootball brain than Jeff and is quicker than wayne, maybe even stronger too. I like him alot more from two subs appearances than i did Jefferson from the same.
Barrow on 21:35 - Nov 22 with 973 viewsMrSwan

One thing he looks a little weak but i'm sure that would be easily solved.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Barrow on 21:45 - Nov 22 with 919 viewsWxmJax

Passed the ball too quickly today when he would have been better bearing down on goal. First time I've seen him in the flesh and his pace is phenomenal, Citeh were petrified of it after seeing him against Arsenal.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Barrow on 22:26 - Nov 22 with 766 viewsmax936

Superb talent who put in a fantastic chance into the box that nobody was sharp enough to get in there and finish the move off.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024