Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MrSwan 21:16 - Nov 22 with 1078 viewsSweyns_Eye

Currently, out of all the active posters on this site...

is there a bigger bellend than MrSwan?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

MrSwan on 21:19 - Nov 22 with 1065 viewsLeonisGod

Harsh. But DYSS disappears and another poster appears to monopolise the board. Coincidence?
MrSwan on 21:22 - Nov 22 with 1046 viewsMrSwan

i'm just passionate and ambitious for us t do as best as possible today i thought we were poor as a few players were lazy and so many simple chances were missed and as a supporter i cant help being angry about that i am now trying to forget about this and move onto the next game which is palace at home. I admit i may have went over the top with my melt down.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

MrSwan on 21:22 - Nov 22 with 1051 viewsSweyns_Eye

MrSwan on 21:19 - Nov 22 by LeonisGod

Harsh. But DYSS disappears and another poster appears to monopolise the board. Coincidence?

Yes. Isn't it.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

MrSwan on 21:23 - Nov 22 with 1042 viewsJackfath

No comment.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

MrSwan on 21:28 - Nov 22 with 1023 viewsSweyns_Eye

MrSwan on 21:23 - Nov 22 by Jackfath

No comment.

Oh sorry Fathy, I forgot to factor you in.

MrSwan on 21:36 - Nov 22 with 997 viewsNeathJack

MrSwan on 21:22 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

i'm just passionate and ambitious for us t do as best as possible today i thought we were poor as a few players were lazy and so many simple chances were missed and as a supporter i cant help being angry about that i am now trying to forget about this and move onto the next game which is palace at home. I admit i may have went over the top with my melt down.

Hi Dwight.
MrSwan on 21:38 - Nov 22 with 985 viewsNeiltheTaylor

A poster turns up on a football board creating intrigue with hilarious consequences, scriptwriters the world over scramble.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

MrSwan on 21:47 - Nov 22 with 933 viewsHighjack

I've got quite a big bellend.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

MrSwan on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 929 viewsJackfath

MrSwan on 21:47 - Nov 22 by Highjack

I've got quite a big bellend.

How big is quite?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

MrSwan on 22:14 - Nov 22 with 876 viewsacejack3065

That does seem like a DYSS answer.
MrSwan on 23:28 - Nov 22 with 792 viewsGowerjack

Guys & Girls of Planet Swans

We all know who the bellends are on here.

Just ignore them.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

MrSwan on 23:50 - Nov 22 with 755 viewsHighjack

MrSwan on 23:28 - Nov 22 by Gowerjack

Guys & Girls of Planet Swans

We all know who the bellends are on here.

Just ignore them.

There are girls on here???

*Sprays lynx africa down pants

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MrSwan on 09:13 - Nov 23 with 610 viewsMrSwerve

As I said on another thread, it's almost certain that mrswan is dyss. Must try harder.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

MrSwan on 09:15 - Nov 23 with 600 viewsJackfath

Why are the grown ups that bothered if indeed this poster MRSwan is DYSS? Why does it matter so much to so many? Along with the introduction of the casual suit into society, a bizarre phenomenon.

MrSwan on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 542 viewsperchrockjack

casual suit and with no tie FATH. Dumbing down of standards

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

MrSwan on 11:20 - Nov 23 with 477 viewsMrSwan

MrSwan on 09:15 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Why are the grown ups that bothered if indeed this poster MRSwan is DYSS? Why does it matter so much to so many? Along with the introduction of the casual suit into society, a bizarre phenomenon.

The obsession is bizarre, just to think that they arr all this angry because one person wasn't happy with the result yesterday..

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

MrSwan on 11:31 - Nov 23 with 458 viewsScoobyWho

Using Robbie James in an argument to prove a point is walking close to a knock as well.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

MrSwan on 11:42 - Nov 23 with 438 viewsFlashberryjack

MrSwan on 09:15 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

Not really bothered how many usernames someone uses......but it kinda makes posting on a forum rather pointless.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024