Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? 22:44 - Nov 22 with 1714 viewsDavillin

What a brute is Kompany. "Players" like him make watching a game less than pleasant.

And he does seem to prefer blind side hits and full-on back side collisions.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 22:47 - Nov 22 with 1703 viewsDarran

He's a great centre half Tone but he had to use the full weaponry today because he was in a battle.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 22:49 - Nov 22 with 1698 viewsMrSwan

Seems as if its a thing with Belgians

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 1652 viewsDavillin

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 22:49 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Your overwhelming generosity to him will not be a free ticket to heavenly immortality!

Sorry to disagree with you, but it is my experience that truly gifted athletes do not need to use anything but their talents and skill within the rules of the game. And that's any game or sport.

[Unless they took too many hits to the head and no longer control their actions, like Mike Tyson, who, after he had lost a step too many, bit off a piece of another boxer's ear. He never did anything like that before he went into decay.]

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 23:11 - Nov 22 with 1627 viewsairedale

Unless he plays for your team of course.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 02:15 - Nov 23 with 1520 viewsDavillin

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 23:11 - Nov 22 by airedale

Unless he plays for your team of course.

I shall assume that your use of the word "your" was the almost universal misuse of "your" and did not mean me.

I'm not certain that everyone will agree with you that they excuse bad behaviour by players on their teams. With regard to Swansea City, I remember more than one player who was routinely criticized for that. Some very recently.

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 02:48 - Nov 23 with 1504 viewsdameedna

Bartley was up for this game. Bartley eyeing Kompany in the tunnel. Bartley then smashed Kun into the boards and later slapped him to the floor.

It was a good battle and City will not have enjoyed that game it showed how we can live with all their tactics.

To their credit both Bartely and Kompany stayed on the pitch.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 07:22 - Nov 23 with 1425 viewsApeShit

Kompany is one of the best centre backs in the world, does his job perfectly in my eyes.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 08:38 - Nov 23 with 1377 viewsjack247

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 22:49 - Nov 22 by MrSwan

Absolutely. Fellaini must be the sneakiest, dirtiest player I've seen for years.
Login to get fewer ads

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 1218 viewsJackInLondon

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 02:48 - Nov 23 by dameedna

Bartley was up for this game. Bartley eyeing Kompany in the tunnel. Bartley then smashed Kun into the boards and later slapped him to the floor.

It was a good battle and City will not have enjoyed that game it showed how we can live with all their tactics.

To their credit both Bartely and Kompany stayed on the pitch.

Bartley could easily have cost us the game by seeing red when he slapped Aguero to the floor. We were lucky it wasn't properly seen by the officials. He should have known better when already on a booking and needs to remember his responsibility to the team when in that position. I hope Monk reminds him of that.

That aside though, he's doing well and with him, Amat, and Federico we're looking pretty good in the centre of defence. Now we just need to learn how to block crosses - Montero did a better job of that than Taylor whilst he was off getting treatment so maybe he can give him a few tips.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:36 - Nov 23 with 1210 viewsWhiterockin

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 07:22 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

Kompany is one of the best centre backs in the world, does his job perfectly in my eyes.

This.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:42 - Nov 23 with 1198 viewsDafyddHuw

Kompany is klass. Think the OP would be more justified in his komments if no Swansea player fouled any other player ever.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 12:03 - Nov 23 with 1160 viewsMattG

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:33 - Nov 23 by JackInLondon

Bartley could easily have cost us the game by seeing red when he slapped Aguero to the floor. We were lucky it wasn't properly seen by the officials. He should have known better when already on a booking and needs to remember his responsibility to the team when in that position. I hope Monk reminds him of that.

That aside though, he's doing well and with him, Amat, and Federico we're looking pretty good in the centre of defence. Now we just need to learn how to block crosses - Montero did a better job of that than Taylor whilst he was off getting treatment so maybe he can give him a few tips.

Have you seen a clearer replay of this than me because, from what I saw, there was very little if anything in it and Aguero did his best to get Bartley sent off.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 12:38 - Nov 23 with 1112 viewsmax936

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 08:38 - Nov 23 by jack247

Absolutely. Fellaini must be the sneakiest, dirtiest player I've seen for years.

I see your Fellaini and raise you Ramires, both get away with far to much for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 12:42 - Nov 23 with 1103 viewsPhil_S

Kompany is an excellent defender

Sadly he has become afflicted with John Terry disease when it comes to surrounding the referee

Seems to happen to all captains of sides who are under pressure to win every result
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 1094 viewsjack247

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 12:38 - Nov 23 by max936

I see your Fellaini and raise you Ramires, both get away with far to much for me.

I guess it's too late to play the Dennis Wise card?
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 16:35 - Nov 23 with 1021 viewsScoobyWho

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:42 - Nov 23 by DafyddHuw

Kompany is klass. Think the OP would be more justified in his komments if no Swansea player fouled any other player ever.

I like what you did there.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:03 - Nov 23 with 969 viewsDavillin

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 11:42 - Nov 23 by DafyddHuw

I completely reject your suggestion that if a Swansea player fouls any other player I must accept Kompany's crude and unconscionable great bodily harm on the pitch.

Following that logic -- if one player fouls, all players have free license to commit mayhem -- would lead very quickly to complete anarchy and destroy football.

We're getting too close to that now as it is.

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:07 - Nov 23 with 960 viewsApeShit

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:03 - Nov 23 by Davillin

I completely reject your suggestion that if a Swansea player fouls any other player I must accept Kompany's crude and unconscionable great bodily harm on the pitch.

Following that logic -- if one player fouls, all players have free license to commit mayhem -- would lead very quickly to complete anarchy and destroy football.

No you are right, but you won't start a pointless thread about it. Seeing as 90% of central defenders play exactly the same.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:31 - Nov 23 with 929 viewsDafyddHuw

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:03 - Nov 23 by Davillin

Your thread would be a little bit less one-eyed if you'd made the same sort of comments after last week's game when Ash was lucky to stay on the pitch after kicking lumps out of Santi Carzola on more than one occasion.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:44 - Nov 23 with 894 viewsApeShit

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:31 - Nov 23 by DafyddHuw

Your thread would be a little bit less one-eyed if you'd made the same sort of comments after last week's game when Ash was lucky to stay on the pitch after kicking lumps out of Santi Carzola on more than one occasion.

End of thread.
Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 886 viewswaynekerr55

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 08:38 - Nov 23 by jack247

Add sh*thouse c*nt of a bully to that.

Never goes anywhere near anyone who'll front the spineless c*nt up, as proven by Gerrard when he bust him open last year

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 22:44 - Nov 23 with 774 viewsDavillin

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:44 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

End of thread.

No it's not.

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 02:02 - Nov 24 with 708 viewsdameedna

Did I miss the thread about Kompany the Assassin? on 17:44 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

End of thread.

I see your Williams and raise you with Amat. In the United game when Amat got a yellow and gave a free kick on the edge of the area. Amat is streetwise in my opinion and we may need Amat next game: refs will be discussing Bartley, that was one dead-end challenge on Kun. On the slap, Rangel helped make it look like it was Kun, which it probably was. His trip on himself, very cute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024