Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned 10:12 - Nov 23 with 1578 viewsJackToff

Phil why was Spratty's account deleted without any warning what so ever

Racist comments have been given more leeway

I have suffered repeated disguisting abuse am rarely less than polite and back anything I say up and yet you ban me a season ticket holder, regular away supporter and trust member without any word of warning how can you justify that?

I have broken no rules except report abusive posts as you requested and in line with your own rules which are regularly broken but you do nothing about even when these are reported as you request. Is silencing people the only way to win a debate - that is pathetic behavior.

This post has been edited by an administrator
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:25 - Nov 23 with 1089 viewsItchySphincter

Farkin ell! Dwight and the Sprout banned? What did I miss? I greet this news with mixed feelings.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:27 - Nov 23 with 1083 viewsperchrockjack

Spratty has been beastly to me at times but cant see how he should be banned

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:28 - Nov 23 with 1080 viewsJackToff

Any reply Phil to a Trust member and an honest and polite poster who had repeatedly been abused on your site whilst you have deliberately ignored reports of this then deleted my account. I could not buy and Everton ticket off another poster because of this.

I continue to go to matches home and away and support the team fully yet you delete my account. Is this how you represent supporters or do you have other reasons to silence me.

Pathetic fascist behaviour
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:32 - Nov 23 with 1065 viewsJackToff

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:27 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

Spratty has been beastly to me at times but cant see how he should be banned

Beastly PRJ I supported you so much

I did disagree with you and mention how you wanted Pabs put down in defence of other comments you made - but I would say I was always quite friendly with you.
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 1049 viewsperchrockjack

"beastly" isa word I use quite often and meant ,as much I what I post, tingue in cheek.

It appears now you have changed into jacktoff so it seems odd that you re coughing to be spratty.

Its a weird place is tinternet

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:44 - Nov 23 with 1027 viewsJackToff

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:37 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

"beastly" isa word I use quite often and meant ,as much I what I post, tingue in cheek.

It appears now you have changed into jacktoff so it seems odd that you re coughing to be spratty.

Its a weird place is tinternet

Sorry PRJ feeling cross (and a little tired after the return Manc trip) and missed the subtle humour

I am Spratty and am well JackToff, also Spratts and Flackey (in fond memory of one of our best ever posters) all since my account was deleted without warning

So many IP / email combos when one can be assed trying to get a fair and reasonable reponse from the Chair of our Trust.
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:47 - Nov 23 with 1017 viewsperchrockjack

No need at all to apologise hun.

I shall be home next weekend ;just preparing the food parcels and warm clothing .

Just wondering if the taffies down there will take to Apricot chutney and Fresh Figs

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:59 - Nov 23 with 995 viewsJackToff

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:47 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

I shall be home next weekend ;just preparing the food parcels and warm clothing .

Just wondering if the taffies down there will take to Apricot chutney and Fresh Figs

As well to be well prepared

Sounds delicious to me especially with a little blue cheese but cannot speak for my fellow river dwellers
Login to get fewer ads

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:22 - Nov 23 with 954 viewsWxmJax

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:47 - Nov 23 by perchrockjack

No need to worry, there are Aldi's and Lidl's situated in and around Swansea, they're not exclusive to the Wirral

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:23 - Nov 23 with 950 viewsDarran

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 10:28 - Nov 23 by JackToff

Any reply Phil to a Trust member and an honest and polite poster who had repeatedly been abused on your site whilst you have deliberately ignored reports of this then deleted my account. I could not buy and Everton ticket off another poster because of this.

I continue to go to matches home and away and support the team fully yet you delete my account. Is this how you represent supporters or do you have other reasons to silence me.

Pathetic fascist behaviour

I have no idea why total w*nkers keep mentioning the Trust to do with this site.
If Phil doesn't want some total negative bell end on his website so what

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:37 - Nov 23 with 928 viewsDr_Winston

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:23 - Nov 23 by Darran

I have no idea why total w*nkers keep mentioning the Trust to do with this site.

Some people seem to think that they have an inviolable right to post on a privately owned and operated website.

That's always puzzled me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:39 - Nov 23 with 923 viewsDarran

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:37 - Nov 23 by Dr_Winston

Some people seem to think that they have an inviolable right to post on a privately owned and operated website.

I couldn't agree more.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 12:05 - Nov 23 with 895 viewsJackToff

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:23 - Nov 23 by Darran

Ahhh these posts / threads not being deleted yet

What part of FAO Phil is it difficult for you to understand

Phil runs a website for Swansea supporters based on certain rules

Phil is the Chair of the Supporters Trust and in that role has a certain need for a reputation for fairness and impartiality towards supporters. As a season ticket holder, regular away supporter who vocally backs the team throughout and Trust member - I think I would come under the category of supporter despite the usual tripe from you.

The website is for Swansea (and even Cardiff) supporters is an open website on the internet membership run according to certain rules - none of which I have broken. Yet a teacher in Swansea is protected whilst posting images of disabled children in a mocking manner and repeatedly calling others stupid and lacking intelligence.

As far as negative I would compare my posts against yours and be sure there were many many less negative posts even as a proportion and almost all of those would be in answer to criticism by another poster. Not including your repeated racist comments and your shocking repeated abuse towards me and others.
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 880 viewsdgt73

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 11:37 - Nov 23 by Dr_Winston

So if someone posts something that phil doesn't like they get banned. What's the point of it being a public forum then.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 12:19 - Nov 23 with 862 viewsperchrockjack

In fairness to Phil, I appear to have posted which which he disapproved of but always found him courteous in private interaction.

To be brutal, at least 6 should have been banned this year including me for abusive and insulting remarks

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 13:05 - Nov 23 with 824 viewsDTSS19

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 12:05 - Nov 23 by JackToff

Ahhh these posts / threads not being deleted yet

What part of FAO Phil is it difficult for you to understand

Phil runs a website for Swansea supporters based on certain rules

Phil is the Chair of the Supporters Trust and in that role has a certain need for a reputation for fairness and impartiality towards supporters. As a season ticket holder, regular away supporter who vocally backs the team throughout and Trust member - I think I would come under the category of supporter despite the usual tripe from you.

The website is for Swansea (and even Cardiff) supporters is an open website on the internet membership run according to certain rules - none of which I have broken. Yet a teacher in Swansea is protected whilst posting images of disabled children in a mocking manner and repeatedly calling others stupid and lacking intelligence.

As far as negative I would compare my posts against yours and be sure there were many many less negative posts even as a proportion and almost all of those would be in answer to criticism by another poster. Not including your repeated racist comments and your shocking repeated abuse towards me and others.

It's clear your issues are falling on deaf ears so why are you wasting your breath? There is I believe a much better run website than this diabolic mess.
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:24 - Nov 23 with 751 viewsNeiltheTaylor

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 13:05 - Nov 23 by DTSS19

It's clear your issues are falling on deaf ears so why are you wasting your breath? There is I believe a much better run website than this diabolic mess.

Why aren't you there then? I checked the other places when the important issue of club ownership came up. They were very weak in comparison.

Couple of whiney little bitches aside, this place knocks spots off any other Swansea City fan message board.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:34 - Nov 23 with 718 viewsDarran

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:24 - Nov 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Why aren't you there then? I checked the other places when the important issue of club ownership came up. They were very weak in comparison.

Couple of whiney little bitches aside, this place knocks spots off any other Swansea City fan message board.

Of course it does.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:40 - Nov 23 with 698 viewsParlay

Trolls should always be banned. Having a constructive viewpoint is fine, having a negative viewpoint is fine. But having 99% of your posts be obviously intentionally negative in obviously positive situations just wrecks any debate or decent football talk. DYSS who is now Mr_Swan is a clear example of this.

Im not familiar with Spratty, i seem to remember him being in a similar mould, if i am correct then i back the decision.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:46 - Nov 23 with 683 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Spratty always seemed OK to me as a supporter, but clearly has a few psychological "issues" which is far from uncommon on here. I doubt he was intentionally banned. Profiles occasionally get screwed up on here inexplicably, I reckon if anything, that is the likely explanation. It's fun watching him get all emotional about it though.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:05 - Nov 23 with 648 viewsDTSS19

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:24 - Nov 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Who says I'm not on there? You checked the place, did you bother attempting to get involved and throw in your 2 pence worth to see where it led? Thought not!!
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:11 - Nov 23 with 629 viewsDarran

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:46 - Nov 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Spratty always seemed OK to me as a supporter, but clearly has a few psychological "issues" which is far from uncommon on here. I doubt he was intentionally banned. Profiles occasionally get screwed up on here inexplicably, I reckon if anything, that is the likely explanation. It's fun watching him get all emotional about it though.

Nah he's a mental case get rid.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:13 - Nov 23 with 624 viewsDTSS19

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 14:34 - Nov 23 by Darran

Of course it does.

Does it really, is that why this place feels threatened by the 'other' site, and always edits any mention of the web address

https://thejackarmy.net

Let's see how long this post lasts before being deleted or edited.
FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:25 - Nov 23 with 587 viewsDarran

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:13 - Nov 23 by DTSS19

Does it really, is that why this place feels threatened by the 'other' site, and always edits any mention of the web address

https://thejackarmy.net

Let's see how long this post lasts before being deleted or edited.

Yeah but you can't post Planetswans on there because it's in the swear filter.

FAO PHIL - Why was Spratty banned on 15:30 - Nov 23 with 567 viewsJackfath

Why have I and my profession been brought into this thread. It has nothing to do with me. Could people leave me out of their pathetic, embarrassing bleatings. If anyone has a problem, why not privately PM Phil to save you looking like fools?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024