Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Fans 12:58 - Nov 23 with 1975 viewsPhil_S

Constantly bleat on about how they are real fans when compared to their red counterparts from across their city

However, on 81 minutes yesterday - having sat in amongst them for most of the game - I was amazed at how many of them decided that the last ten minutes of the game were too much for them and the departures would have made Jackfath make multiple posts on here

Plastics the lot of them and certainly devoid of much football knowledge from the comments I was hearing

EDIT: Oh I didn't go on the bus yesterday either just in case anyone wants to start claiming that I was on their bus to Man City

This post has been edited by an administrator
Man City Fans on 12:59 - Nov 23 with 1969 viewsjack247

That's an unfortunate byproduct of success
Man City Fans on 13:33 - Nov 23 with 1884 viewsmonmouth

Man City Fans on 12:59 - Nov 23 by jack247

That's an unfortunate byproduct of success

Not going on buses?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man City Fans on 13:36 - Nov 23 with 1866 viewsjack247

Man City Fans on 13:33 - Nov 23 by monmouth

Not going on buses?

Plastics
Man City Fans on 14:49 - Nov 23 with 1736 viewsairedale

You've only got to look at the crowd shots e.g. during a MU game to see that lots of them don't really know what's occurring.

'Oh, why has that boy in front of that fence wearing a different color shirt to the rest of the boys?'
Man City Fans on 14:57 - Nov 23 with 1717 viewsApeShit

Just like half our fans do you mean?
Man City Fans on 16:18 - Nov 23 with 1552 viewsScoobyWho

Man City Fans on 14:57 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

Just like half our fans do you mean?

50% ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Man City Fans on 16:19 - Nov 23 with 1538 viewsJackfath

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man City Fans on 16:23 - Nov 23 with 1524 viewsjack_lord

Man City Fans on 16:19 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Should people that live in any kind of dwelling, regardless of structural fabric, throw stones?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Man City Fans on 16:26 - Nov 23 with 1516 viewsymaohyd

Sorry Jackfath..I'm a 'plastic' and over the years have often gone early. I'll make a decision on how the game is going, stand by the exit and run like fu** to my car to get home nice and early!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Man City Fans on 16:26 - Nov 23 with 1512 viewsJackfath

Man City Fans on 16:23 - Nov 23 by jack_lord

Should people that live in any kind of dwelling, regardless of structural fabric, throw stones?

If they are outdoors and the stones aren't aimed at any living beings, or anyones property and are not trying to cause damage then anyone (regardless of the fabric of their homes) can throw stones.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man City Fans on 16:26 - Nov 23 with 1512 viewsairedale

Man City Fans on 16:23 - Nov 23 by jack_lord

Even the longest journey starts with a single step.
Man City Fans on 17:59 - Nov 23 with 1367 viewsWxmJax

It was supposedly a near sell out on the Citeh side with just the odd single ticket available here and there yet I noticed quite a few empty seats. Selling Champions League tickets 2 for 1 as well I believe. Hardly makes the stadium extension worth it. Saying that I did move to the exit and left bang on the final whistle, home in time to watch the second half of the rugby.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Man City Fans on 19:31 - Nov 23 with 1190 viewsjack_lord

The problem with this line of thought is that a percentage of the population are hopelessly inaccurate when throwing stones at an anticipated target. This may result in innocent civilians being hurt or worse in hospital using up valueable NHS resources and some of these people may live in houses that are not largely contructed of glass.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Man City Fans on 20:30 - Nov 23 with 1055 viewsTNT

... and the moral of the David & Goliath story is, don't pick a fight with a shit-hot stone thrower mun.

I doubt he lived in a glass house, back in the day like.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Man City Fans on 21:49 - Nov 23 with 891 viewsDewi1jack

Man City Fans on 16:26 - Nov 23 by airedale

Even the longest journey starts with a single step.

"Master Po said you had found both great wisdom and great happiness. And if I observed you, I might learn what they are."

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Man City Fans on 22:13 - Nov 23 with 854 viewsTNT

Man City Fans on 21:49 - Nov 23 by Dewi1jack

"Master Po said you had found both great wisdom and great happiness. And if I observed you, I might learn what they are."

... and Doug Sharpe said, 'Frankie, if you can get me 300 grand for him, sell him. I'll be in my Spanish Villa'.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 22:27]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Man City Fans on 10:46 - Nov 24 with 670 viewsCatullus

Man City Fans on 16:26 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

If they are outdoors and the stones aren't aimed at any living beings, or anyones property and are not trying to cause damage then anyone (regardless of the fabric of their homes) can throw stones.

But if they are outdoors then they wouldn't be IN glass houses, sorry to be pedantic.

A lot gets said on here about plastic fans, but there's a huge difference between being plastic and being a new fan.
Like us, a lot of Mancs will be new, but in a generation they'll be dyed in the wool supporters.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024