Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Coleman. 13:03 - Nov 23 with 1985 viewslifelong

Don't get me wrong I think he's doing a very good job with our national football team but, listening to him talk gets on my nerves.

Should I feel bad?
Chris Coleman. on 13:13 - Nov 23 with 1667 viewsmax936

Nope, gets on my nerves as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chris Coleman. on 13:17 - Nov 23 with 1657 viewsjack247

I feel like ive misjudged Coleman. I thought he was tactically naive and only got the job because no one else really wanted it. He has done incredibly well this group though, seems to have harnessed the togetherness the squad had under Gary Speed. Can't have been an easy thing to do after Speeds death and one of his most influential players retiring.
Chris Coleman. on 13:26 - Nov 23 with 1644 viewsRancid

I don't like the fella one bit and any threads on here praising him after a win I just ignore.I'm still not convinced we've turned a corner under him either.With the team we have now and when they all turn up and fit, we should be a match for most teams with it under the guidance of Chris Coleman or an a Orangutang.
Chris Coleman. on 13:36 - Nov 23 with 1617 viewsmonmouth

I think he's one of the sh1ttest managers around and unbearable to listen to. Thick as mince and thinks he's the dogs bollux.

So not really my cup of tea.

Doing better than I thought he would though, and I hope it continues.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chris Coleman. on 13:41 - Nov 23 with 1606 viewsjack247

Credit where it's due. His managerial career so far has proved he is limited and he really got away with it against Andorra. You can't argue with draws against Bosnia and Belgium though.

Our team may have Bale, Ramsey, Allen and Ash in it, but it's also got Gunter, Cotterill, Hennessey and Robson-Kanu. So suggesting we should be able to give anyone a game is a bit wide of the mark for me.
Chris Coleman. on 13:58 - Nov 23 with 1581 viewsJethroJack

Chris Coleman. on 13:26 - Nov 23 by Rancid

I don't like the fella one bit and any threads on here praising him after a win I just ignore.I'm still not convinced we've turned a corner under him either.With the team we have now and when they all turn up and fit, we should be a match for most teams with it under the guidance of Chris Coleman or an a Orangutang.

A Orangutang would definitely get our defence climbing higher at corners.
Chris Coleman. on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 1577 viewsJethroJack

Chris Coleman. on 13:13 - Nov 23 by max936

Nope, gets on my nerves as well.

Wish he'd ditch the gum on the touchline
Chris Coleman. on 14:39 - Nov 23 with 1529 viewsJBT95

Chris Coleman. on 13:41 - Nov 23 by jack247

Credit where it's due. His managerial career so far has proved he is limited and he really got away with it against Andorra. You can't argue with draws against Bosnia and Belgium though.

Our team may have Bale, Ramsey, Allen and Ash in it, but it's also got Gunter, Cotterill, Hennessey and Robson-Kanu. So suggesting we should be able to give anyone a game is a bit wide of the mark for me.

Well Wayne in goal is a great keeper. Southall says that and he weren't half bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Coleman. on 15:06 - Nov 23 with 1478 viewsjack247

Chris Coleman. on 14:39 - Nov 23 by JBT95

Well Wayne in goal is a great keeper. Southall says that and he weren't half bad.

He can't get in the Palace team
Chris Coleman. on 15:55 - Nov 23 with 1402 viewsScoobyWho

Coleman is a sh it manager, but don't tell the turds down the road.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chris Coleman. on 15:58 - Nov 23 with 1383 viewsJackfath

What's an Orangutang?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chris Coleman. on 16:01 - Nov 23 with 1383 viewsPozuelosSideys

Coleman has added nothing tactically - just watch the Belgium game and how we managed to completely isolate Bale instead of changing it up.

However, has made us difficult to play against and defend quite well. Players seem to want to play too. Maybe thats sufficient to be mildly successful at the international level we are at?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chris Coleman. on 16:02 - Nov 23 with 1374 viewsmonmouth

Chris Coleman. on 15:58 - Nov 23 by Jackfath

What's an Orangutang?

It's a new app

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chris Coleman. on 16:23 - Nov 23 with 1349 viewsymaohyd

Funnily I like the way he communicates.

I think it's great that a 'rough and tumble' boy from Swansea has achieved what he has as a manager.

I remember him coming to the Swans, under Terry Yorath I think. Friends of my family knew his father very well and not to make assumptions, seemed pretty rough. I didn't think that 'Swansea Jack' playing for us then would have the where with all to go on and manage an esteemed West London Club like Fulham and manager very well in Spain.

Good on him, he sets an example of what people can achieve in life.

That doesn't mean to say I think he's a decent person as I haven't got a clue.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Chris Coleman. on 16:37 - Nov 23 with 1316 viewsblackjackwood

Chris Coleman. on 13:41 - Nov 23 by jack247

What about Joe Ledley, Ben Davies and Neil Taylor.
Watching the last couple of games, it's not chew chew Coleman they're playing for but Gareth Bale -amazing motivator/example and he';s not even captain !
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 16:38]
Chris Coleman. on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 1234 viewsjackrabbit

Chris Coleman. on 16:23 - Nov 23 by ymaohyd

I think it's great that a 'rough and tumble' boy from Swansea has achieved what he has as a manager.

I remember him coming to the Swans, under Terry Yorath I think. Friends of my family knew his father very well and not to make assumptions, seemed pretty rough. I didn't think that 'Swansea Jack' playing for us then would have the where with all to go on and manage an esteemed West London Club like Fulham and manager very well in Spain.

Hear, hear! Swansea boy made good - what's not to like? (And I'm from Merthyr!)
Chris Coleman. on 18:00 - Nov 23 with 1215 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Chris Coleman. on 16:23 - Nov 23 by ymaohyd

Could be worse, he could be Swansea's manager.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Chris Coleman. on 18:13 - Nov 23 with 1175 viewsjack247

Chris Coleman. on 16:37 - Nov 23 by blackjackwood

What about Joe Ledley, Ben Davies and Neil Taylor.
Watching the last couple of games, it's not chew chew Coleman they're playing for but Gareth Bale -amazing motivator/example and he';s not even captain !
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 16:38]

I'm not sure whether you are classing those three alongside our stronger or weaker players.

Ledley is a good championship midfielder, who has made in in the Premier league thanks to his work rate and desire. Often an unsung hero for Wales.

Taylor started the season shakily and looked out of his depth, but has improved a lot for the Swans lately and done well for Wales.

Davies hasn't got in the team the last 2 games, due to the form of Taylor at FB and Chester at cb (unless he was injured?) Hasn't had the best of starts at Spurs.

You may be right, playing alongside a true world class player and having a realistic chance to qualify could be causing them to play above their natural level. Still think Coleman deserves credit for fostering that spirit though, even if he is tactically limited and doesn't have the best cv
Chris Coleman. on 19:38 - Nov 23 with 1100 viewsjacktar

Chris Coleman. on 18:13 - Nov 23 by jack247

I'm not sure whether you are classing those three alongside our stronger or weaker players.

Ledley is a good championship midfielder, who has made in in the Premier league thanks to his work rate and desire. Often an unsung hero for Wales.

Taylor started the season shakily and looked out of his depth, but has improved a lot for the Swans lately and done well for Wales.

Davies hasn't got in the team the last 2 games, due to the form of Taylor at FB and Chester at cb (unless he was injured?) Hasn't had the best of starts at Spurs.

You may be right, playing alongside a true world class player and having a realistic chance to qualify could be causing them to play above their natural level. Still think Coleman deserves credit for fostering that spirit though, even if he is tactically limited and doesn't have the best cv

I don't think he can spell cv.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Chris Coleman. on 22:31 - Nov 23 with 964 viewsKilkennyjack

He sounds like a right div. i agree with the point about Bale.

Beware of the Risen People

Chris Coleman. on 13:30 - Nov 24 with 853 viewsJBT95

Chris Coleman. on 15:06 - Nov 23 by jack247

He can't get in the Palace team

Neither could Fabianski at Arsenal behind someone much younger than him.
Chris Coleman. on 14:55 - Nov 24 with 800 viewsJackSomething

Chris Coleman. on 13:30 - Nov 24 by JBT95

Neither could Fabianski at Arsenal behind someone much younger than him.

To be fair, not able to get into Arsenal's team is very different to not being able to get into Palace's team. Plus he played every game in their FA Cup winning run.

Not that I think it should be used as a stick to beat Hennessy with, especially when he's doing a good job for Wales. Certainly a better keeper than Paul Jones was.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Chris Coleman. on 15:42 - Nov 24 with 762 viewsBloodyhills

Nope, he's an idiot.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chris Coleman. on 15:44 - Nov 24 with 760 viewsBloodyhills

Chris Coleman. on 13:17 - Nov 23 by jack247

I feel like ive misjudged Coleman. I thought he was tactically naive and only got the job because no one else really wanted it. He has done incredibly well this group though, seems to have harnessed the togetherness the squad had under Gary Speed. Can't have been an easy thing to do after Speeds death and one of his most influential players retiring.

He is tactically naive, playing the world's most expensive player alone up front where he is mostly out of the game is stupid. Should at least play him in a central midfield row where he will get more of the ball and have a chance to run at the opposition. He is not a target man.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chris Coleman. on 08:25 - Nov 25 with 684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chris Coleman. on 15:44 - Nov 24 by Bloodyhills

He is tactically naive, playing the world's most expensive player alone up front where he is mostly out of the game is stupid. Should at least play him in a central midfield row where he will get more of the ball and have a chance to run at the opposition. He is not a target man.

You're absolutely right there. HRK played on his own up front at Hampden last campaign and did very well scoring a cracking header. Bale either as AM or left wing where he'll see more of the ball and will be a constant threat

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024