Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Sunday 14:54 - Nov 23 with 4658 viewsairedale

Fair play, this is as bad a Liverpool side as I can remember.
Super Sunday on 10:58 - Nov 24 with 634 viewsicecoldjack

Super Sunday on 16:06 - Nov 23 by ApeShit

I do agree, but he did have some terrible games for Arsenal and I was worried when he joined us.

I'm happy to say he's proved me wrong though!

Goes to show that with consistant games the wrinkles get ironed out, especially for goal keepers.

Talkimg to a polish lad the other day he couldnt get over how much fab has improved since coming to us, his talent was not in dount but playimg every week probably gave him the focus he needed, which would also explain why he decided tovwalk away from arsenal for regular football.

A great move for him and for us, been top class all season fair play to him.
Super Sunday on 11:33 - Nov 24 with 592 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Super Sunday on 18:42 - Nov 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Eastbanker?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/118047/page:1

That's a hilarious thread, a must read.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Super Sunday on 16:08 - Nov 24 with 504 viewsJBT95

Super Sunday on 15:37 - Nov 23 by acejack3065

You shouldn't be more pessimistic. More of us should me more optimistic about our situation and how well we have played on occasion this season.

My problem is that since we've arrived in the Prem I've only been able to see the league and fixtures in terms of what we need to do to survive and be in the league next year. I keep thinking x points to safety, whose going down, and the fat pay cheques that premier league survival guarantees. My outlook probably won't change unless we either get relegated or we become rich and successful enough to challenge for Europe.

What a boring way to follow us!!

As long as 3 teams below us loose each week there is no way we can get relegated.
Super Sunday on 16:57 - Nov 24 with 482 viewsLeonisGod

Super Sunday on 15:31 - Nov 23 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough this is the first season in the premier league where I have stopped thinking like that!

I am genuinely not looking at the bottom this year, perhaps I should be more pessimistic, but I honestly look at our team over the past few games and think we are some way above a relegation fight this year. I looked at today as being a good result for us in our attempts to finish top 7 or 8.

Liverpool are absolutely awful. They spent how much in the summer? It shows how good Suarez was last year (and to a lesser extent Sturridge) but what a difference in Sterling as well. Looks very very weak this season.

Me too. First season I'm thinking we should be looking for at least a top half finish. That's dangerous thinking though isn't it?!
Super Sunday on 18:58 - Nov 24 with 437 viewslondonlisa2001

Super Sunday on 11:33 - Nov 24 by Joe_bradshaw

That's a hilarious thread, a must read.

lol - I hadn't remembered getting quite that irate with him!

Tell you what though - I should definitely get my pro licence as he suggested ;-)
Super Sunday on 18:59 - Nov 24 with 435 viewslondonlisa2001

Super Sunday on 16:57 - Nov 24 by LeonisGod

Me too. First season I'm thinking we should be looking for at least a top half finish. That's dangerous thinking though isn't it?!

A least this year I'm enjoying the season more. That's the way I look at it. Doesn't change what happens in the end, but a lot less nerve wracking. So I think us optimists should carry on as we are !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024