Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Sunday 14:54 - Nov 23 with 4655 viewsairedale

Fair play, this is as bad a Liverpool side as I can remember.
Super Sunday on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 2263 viewsairedale

Good finish from Ledley.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 15:07]
Super Sunday on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 2260 viewsorion3016

Rogers going to be under serious pressure if they lose this

Be over there now after

Super Sunday on 15:07 - Nov 23 with 2254 viewslifelong

Brendan looking a bit pensive.
Super Sunday on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 2247 viewsLohengrin

Super Sunday on 15:07 - Nov 23 by lifelong

Brendan looking a bit pensive.

He does pensive a lot better with his new teeth.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Super Sunday on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 2242 viewsairedale

Makes you wonder if European football is worth it unless you're a mega club.
Super Sunday on 15:10 - Nov 23 with 2233 viewsorion3016

3-1 great free kick
Poor brendan - top 4 he's having a laugh

Be over there now after

Super Sunday on 15:14 - Nov 23 with 2190 viewsairedale

The press says that he'll try to get Origi and Redmond there in Jan.
Super Sunday on 15:15 - Nov 23 with 2171 viewslifelong

Super Sunday on 15:09 - Nov 23 by Lohengrin

He does pensive a lot better with his new teeth.

The way it's going he'll have plenty of time to reflect on his pensiveness.
Login to get fewer ads

Super Sunday on 15:16 - Nov 23 with 2162 viewsairedale

He looks fed up to his new teeth.
Super Sunday on 15:17 - Nov 23 with 2155 viewsacejack3065

Super Sunday on 15:14 - Nov 23 by airedale

Thats if he's still there in January...
Super Sunday on 15:18 - Nov 23 with 2145 viewsmonmouth

Super Sunday on 15:14 - Nov 23 by airedale

A young nobody and a championship winger. That'll sort it.

He won't be there in January unless they start winning pronto. Maybe we really will see him off at the end of December.

All those that have counted the points against palace for us already might want to rethink. especially as we will be totally outsung and outsupported.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Super Sunday on 15:18 - Nov 23 with 2145 viewsairedale

This is a bad result for us though. Come on you Spurs!
Super Sunday on 15:19 - Nov 23 with 2131 viewsParlay

Outplayed and out thought.

Palace wont be easy so I hope we dont have the droves of "certain 3 points" supporters as usual.

They have some good pace with Puncheon, Bolasie and Gayle and some ball winning bite in Jedinak and Ledley. They are a decent outfit.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Super Sunday on 15:25 - Nov 23 with 2075 viewsMolliemick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
UNLUCKY TODAY, BRENDAN!
Super Sunday on 15:28 - Nov 23 with 2036 viewsjack247

Super Sunday on 15:19 - Nov 23 by Parlay

Outplayed and out thought.

Palace wont be easy so I hope we dont have the droves of "certain 3 points" supporters as usual.

They have some good pace with Puncheon, Bolasie and Gayle and some ball winning bite in Jedinak and Ledley. They are a decent outfit.

I would rather play Liverpool than Palace at the moment. Palace are a hard working, well organised team lacking a bit of guile. Liverpool seem like a rudderless ship but still have a few superstars capable of a bit of magic. We play them around the time Sturridge is due back from injury and I would fancy our chances if he isn't playing.
Super Sunday on 15:30 - Nov 23 with 2023 viewsMrSwan

I hope Garry thoroughly analyses Bolasie

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Super Sunday on 15:31 - Nov 23 with 2009 viewslondonlisa2001

Super Sunday on 15:18 - Nov 23 by airedale

This is a bad result for us though. Come on you Spurs!

Funnily enough this is the first season in the premier league where I have stopped thinking like that!

I am genuinely not looking at the bottom this year, perhaps I should be more pessimistic, but I honestly look at our team over the past few games and think we are some way above a relegation fight this year. I looked at today as being a good result for us in our attempts to finish top 7 or 8.

Liverpool are absolutely awful. They spent how much in the summer? It shows how good Suarez was last year (and to a lesser extent Sturridge) but what a difference in Sterling as well. Looks very very weak this season.
Super Sunday on 15:32 - Nov 23 with 1999 viewsairedale

Super Sunday on 15:30 - Nov 23 by MrSwan

I hope Garry thoroughly analyses Bolasie

I hope Bartley does too.
Super Sunday on 15:33 - Nov 23 with 1988 viewsJackfath

I am sure there were some on here saying Bolasie was someone we should have looked at around 12-18 months ago.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Super Sunday on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 1984 viewslondonlisa2001

Super Sunday on 15:32 - Nov 23 by airedale

I hope Bartley does too.

He's a very good player Bolasie - every time I've seen him. What a nice young guy he seems as well when interviewed.
Super Sunday on 15:36 - Nov 23 with 1970 viewsParlay

Super Sunday on 15:31 - Nov 23 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough this is the first season in the premier league where I have stopped thinking like that!

I am genuinely not looking at the bottom this year, perhaps I should be more pessimistic, but I honestly look at our team over the past few games and think we are some way above a relegation fight this year. I looked at today as being a good result for us in our attempts to finish top 7 or 8.

Liverpool are absolutely awful. They spent how much in the summer? It shows how good Suarez was last year (and to a lesser extent Sturridge) but what a difference in Sterling as well. Looks very very weak this season.

This

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Super Sunday on 15:37 - Nov 23 with 1956 viewsMrSwan

Super Sunday on 15:32 - Nov 23 by airedale

I hope Bartley does too.

and Taylor

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Super Sunday on 15:37 - Nov 23 with 1951 viewsacejack3065

Super Sunday on 15:31 - Nov 23 by londonlisa2001

You shouldn't be more pessimistic. More of us should me more optimistic about our situation and how well we have played on occasion this season.

My problem is that since we've arrived in the Prem I've only been able to see the league and fixtures in terms of what we need to do to survive and be in the league next year. I keep thinking x points to safety, whose going down, and the fat pay cheques that premier league survival guarantees. My outlook probably won't change unless we either get relegated or we become rich and successful enough to challenge for Europe.
Super Sunday on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 1912 viewsmonmouth

Super Sunday on 15:36 - Nov 23 by Parlay

This

Yes definitely this, or rather, that.

I'd be more than happy to see Totty lose for a laugh, and see old fat chops and their obnoxious bunch of overhyped players and scummy 'supporters' in the same boat as brenno and his crowd.

Especially if Huddle and/or Livermore score.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Super Sunday on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 1904 viewsymaohyd

An incredible few months for Brendon and Liverpool. Gerrard's slip, capitulation against Palace bang goes all time greatness.

Now a few months on, Suarez is no longer and Sturridge's injury makes the turnaround complete.

The big picture though is after a hell of a lot of money spent he hasn't improved Liverpool one bit. Such is the fickle nature of football it isn't just 'is he or isn't he under pressure but is he any good'? He has actually taken them backwards.

He had his get out of jail card last season in Suarez and of course no Champions league to juggle with, now, Liverpool as someone else said are looking rudderless. That stint he had at Reading is now looking ominous again.

Unfair or not I don't think he'll be there in 10 games unless things change dramatically. His best bet might be to finish bottom of this Champions League group to avoid going through and the Europa. With further European football to contend with, I can't see them catching United for 4th. To be in charge for 3 seasons and fail to get 4th simply isn't good enough.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024