Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan for the sack? 15:13 - Nov 23 with 2930 viewsmagicdaps10

Aside from the results................they look as if they have no clue.

Don't think it will be long.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 15:14]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Brendan for the sack? on 15:41 - Nov 23 with 2270 viewsmax936

Its not looking good that's for sure.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brendan for the sack? on 15:43 - Nov 23 with 2252 viewsMrSwan

i think he will be sacked tonight.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Brendan for the sack? on 15:49 - Nov 23 with 2224 viewsmonmouth

if they don't beat Ludovic Kennedy or whatever they are called in the CL he's a gonner I reckon; certainly he'd be a dead man walking.

edit, plus Klopp reported as wanting to come to the PL. There'll be a few managers doing the brown eye twitch, including Brenno, Potcho, boyo from yesterday if city fizzle out of the CL and maybe Wenger?
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 15:57]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan for the sack? on 15:54 - Nov 23 with 2195 viewsApeShit

Wheres that thread saying Brendan is an amazing manager?
Brendan for the sack? on 22:42 - Nov 23 with 2004 viewsTaffvalerowdy

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/539174/Borussia-Dortmund-s-Jurgen-Klopp-
Brendan for the sack? on 06:11 - Nov 24 with 1847 viewsSwansNZ

Sleepwalking to relegation

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Brendan for the sack? on 08:10 - Nov 24 with 1755 viewsItchySphincter

He needs to man up and admit that it was Suarrez who made the likes of Sturridge top players. He obviously knows Suarrez is world class but seems to genuinely believe that the teams improvement last year was down to his management rather than Snaggletooth's inspirational performances. Good manager but out of his depth and possibly not mature enough to weather this storm.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brendan for the sack? on 09:14 - Nov 24 with 1677 viewsSTEVE1

They had,1 shot on target all the game despite having over 70% possession.
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan for the sack? on 10:29 - Nov 24 with 1571 viewsbuilthjack

King Kenny is waiting in the background again, ready to shoot down Rodgers and take up the reigns again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brendan for the sack? on 11:54 - Nov 24 with 1511 viewslonglostjack

Brendan for the sack? on 10:29 - Nov 24 by builthjack

King Kenny is waiting in the background again, ready to shoot down Rodgers and take up the reigns again.

Yep I agree. I can see him coming in as an interim manager for Jürgen Klopp who by this stage must be reall fed up with Bayern continually buying his best players.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brendan for the sack? on 12:09 - Nov 24 with 1469 viewsscottishjack

It can't just be down to losing Suarez can it? There has to be more to it than just that, no matter how good he was.

A few of the students were in to watch the game yesterday and they weren't even surprised at the result it has been that bad this season. Brendan better sort it out quickly because when the supporters stop being bothered, you're in trouble.
Brendan for the sack? on 12:47 - Nov 24 with 1403 viewsC_jack

It's a shame, considering he over achieved last season I think they're about even with one another. Takes a calm man not to pull the trigger if Klopp is ready in the wings.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Brendan for the sack? on 14:07 - Nov 24 with 1272 viewsGlyn1

Not only will he not be sacked, he'll come looking to buy Wilf in January.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/nov/24/premier-league-10-talking-p

Liverpool need a striker who can play in the Premier League and Bony is the perfect fit for them. (Or maybe we can offer them Michu instead.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brendan for the sack? on 14:13 - Nov 24 with 1257 viewslondonlisa2001

Brendan for the sack? on 12:09 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

It can't just be down to losing Suarez can it? There has to be more to it than just that, no matter how good he was.

A few of the students were in to watch the game yesterday and they weren't even surprised at the result it has been that bad this season. Brendan better sort it out quickly because when the supporters stop being bothered, you're in trouble.

there are quite a number of rumours that there's been a fall out between Rodgers and Gerard. No idea whether there is any truth in that or not, but quite a few seem to say that there was a fall out over Madrid and that the dressing room is split.
Brendan for the sack? on 14:23 - Nov 24 with 1232 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Brendan for the sack? on 14:07 - Nov 24 by Glyn1

Not only will he not be sacked, he'll come looking to buy Wilf in January.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/nov/24/premier-league-10-talking-p

Liverpool need a striker who can play in the Premier League and Bony is the perfect fit for them. (Or maybe we can offer them Michu instead.)

Any team offering us enough money in January to buy Wilf will be gambling that he doesn't get a serious injury at the ACON.

It seems unlikely to me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Brendan for the sack? on 14:25 - Nov 24 with 1227 viewsscottishjack

Brendan for the sack? on 14:13 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

there are quite a number of rumours that there's been a fall out between Rodgers and Gerard. No idea whether there is any truth in that or not, but quite a few seem to say that there was a fall out over Madrid and that the dressing room is split.

I honestly have no idea about the rumours, but something is up. It's been a good few years since I have seen Liverpool as poor as they were yesterday.
Brendan for the sack? on 14:31 - Nov 24 with 1210 viewsmonmouth

Brendan for the sack? on 14:25 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

I honestly have no idea about the rumours, but something is up. It's been a good few years since I have seen Liverpool as poor as they were yesterday.

If Brodge had anything about him Scally Gerrard would be history by now. Loves to be popular though does Bren, so the 'peoples captain' will be there for some time yet.

It would be ridiculous if they sack him before Christmas, but don't win this week and I think they will.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan for the sack? on 14:32 - Nov 24 with 1209 viewslondonlisa2001

Brendan for the sack? on 14:25 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

they were awful. Although that in some ways does a disservice to Palace (similar to what we always see when we beat one of the big ones like Arsenal last week - it all becomes about how bad they were rather than how good the so called small team was).

I thought Palace played very well - a lot of tempo and desire and a very good team ethic with a sprinkling of very talented players. I know Warnock gets a lot of stick, but I think he's doing a good job there. Also have to say that I thought Ledley played very well - broke up a lot in midfield.
Brendan for the sack? on 14:42 - Nov 24 with 1187 viewsscottishjack

Brendan for the sack? on 14:32 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

they were awful. Although that in some ways does a disservice to Palace (similar to what we always see when we beat one of the big ones like Arsenal last week - it all becomes about how bad they were rather than how good the so called small team was).

I thought Palace played very well - a lot of tempo and desire and a very good team ethic with a sprinkling of very talented players. I know Warnock gets a lot of stick, but I think he's doing a good job there. Also have to say that I thought Ledley played very well - broke up a lot in midfield.

Fair points up until the Ledley bit... I just can't bring myself to ever give him any praise

Cardiff AND Celtic...
Brendan for the sack? on 15:50 - Nov 24 with 1113 viewsBloodyhills

I reckon if they lose the next couple of games he could be gone.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Brendan for the sack? on 16:22 - Nov 24 with 1071 viewsJBT95

Why would they go for Klopp?

Dortmund are 16th and have been bottom of the Bundesliga!
Brendan for the sack? on 16:28 - Nov 24 with 1060 viewsPonderosa

Brendan for the sack? on 16:22 - Nov 24 by JBT95

Why would they go for Klopp?

Dortmund are 16th and have been bottom of the Bundesliga!

Why did they go for Rodgers?

One promotion, finishing mid table. Sacked from one job, walked away from another. Not exactly Brian Clough on paper is he?!

Bring The Missus

Brendan for the sack? on 16:31 - Nov 24 with 1053 viewsJBT95

Brendan for the sack? on 16:28 - Nov 24 by Ponderosa

One promotion, finishing mid table. Sacked from one job, walked away from another. Not exactly Brian Clough on paper is he?!

Yes but the final two were in succession immediately before he took over at LFC.

Klopp is currently 16th in the Bundesliga with a team that reached the European cup final 18 months ago.
Brendan for the sack? on 16:39 - Nov 24 with 1026 viewsPonderosa

Brendan for the sack? on 16:31 - Nov 24 by JBT95

Yes but the final two were in succession immediately before he took over at LFC.

Klopp is currently 16th in the Bundesliga with a team that reached the European cup final 18 months ago.

Aye, right enough. Same sort of slump that Brenda is enduring, only on steroids

Bring The Missus

Brendan for the sack? on 17:19 - Nov 24 with 979 viewsGlyn1

Brendan for the sack? on 16:28 - Nov 24 by Ponderosa

It is a bit. Clough walked away from Derby and was sacked by Leeds. Not that I think BR is anywhere near as good.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024