Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan's gift of the gab 17:41 - Nov 23 with 8349 viewsJethroJack

Cruelly exposed.
And all because of Gnasher's appetite for human flesh.
And (to a lesser extent) the absence of an injury-prone English saviour & part-time "goal machine".

Get the dossier out Bren....and check what you're doing wrong, before its too late.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:45 - Nov 23 with 5440 viewsmax936

I wonder how many envelopes he's got this season with players names in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:48 - Nov 23 with 5423 viewsdickythorpe

Did wonders with us but maybe too much too soon? Suarez was world class and how they have missed him.
We were a team greater than the sum of its parts and he fitted in nicely.

Stiil he has new teeth, new waistline, new fluff.....
Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:49 - Nov 23 with 5417 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"I wonder how many envelopes he's got this season with players names in."

I think Pasc popped Rodgers' name in there, max. There's a good point, I wonder if Monk would have Colin back here if Brendan gets the heave ho? He's a very good coach.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 18:03]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 5405 viewsmax936

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:48 - Nov 23 by dickythorpe

Did wonders with us but maybe too much too soon? Suarez was world class and how they have missed him.

Its all good for him innit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:52 - Nov 23 with 5391 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:48 - Nov 23 by dickythorpe

....all those new things....and it's likely he'll need a new job soon.
I wonder if anyone will rescue him from the dole this time like Huw did?

If the Yanks lose patience, hope they don't come sniffing around GM.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 5368 viewsApeShit

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:52 - Nov 23 by JethroJack

Has anyone got a link, I need cheering up?
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:09 - Nov 23 with 5182 viewsshingle

Try not to let yourself get to worked up about Brendon being on the dole, he`s more successful and has more money then you will ever have.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 22:43 - Nov 23 with 4828 viewsDewi1jack

Do you think Garry would follow in Brenda's footsteps and go to Liverpool?
Hard to believe that Brenda has had 5 transfer windows to Garry's one and has much more managerial experience when you look at league positions.
Would Lexy allow Garry to follow in Brenda's footsteps?
New teeth? Possibly
New waistline? Maybe
New arm candy? Can't see Lexy liking that one

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan's gift of the gab on 01:11 - Nov 24 with 4714 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:09 - Nov 23 by shingle

Try not to let yourself get to worked up about Brendon being on the dole, he`s more successful and has more money then you will ever have.

Who the phuck is Brendon....you clown
Brendan's gift of the gab on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 4505 viewsDavillin

Brendan's gift of the gab on 01:11 - Nov 24 by JethroJack

Easy there. He simpley mis-spelld "Brandin.' It could happen to any one.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Brendan's gift of the gab on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 4448 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 16:01 - Nov 24 by Davillin

Easy there. He simpley mis-spelld "Brandin.' It could happen to any one.

I know....but he's a clown nevertheless & not just because he can't spell.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:34 - Nov 24 with 4370 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 01:11 - Nov 24 by JethroJack

Lol got you biting again i know his name is not spelled like that it`s Brandon, now your fcuked.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:31 - Nov 24 with 4310 viewsOldjack

The meat muncher ,gone, Gerard on his last knockings ,signings, despite spending huge amounts of lollipops ,flops , = it's gonna end in tears for Brenda

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brendan's gift of the gab on 01:01 - Nov 25 with 4148 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:34 - Nov 24 by shingle

Lol got you biting again i know his name is not spelled like that it`s Brandon, now your fcuked.

Spelled ?
That was deliberate too was it

Nibble....Nibble....
Brendan's gift of the gab on 11:01 - Nov 25 with 4011 viewsicecoldjack

The gerrard issue is key to all of this IMO.

Apparently he took the huff because he was dropped in the madrid game but in reality he should be dropped from the liverpool team anyway! Brenden is in a sticky situation there because im sure deep down he would prefer not to be coaching stevie into a new position that he isnt quite cut out for.

Another thing i will say is that id be quite sad for rodgers if he got the boot, for sure he was ruthless and a,bitous and is politically aware but he made sure we got paid by signing a contract he didnt need to sign, he also stumpt up the market value for joe and give us a decent player in jonjo for a fair price.

I get the feeling that he would be prepared to help the swans out if it was a mutual thing where judas would not. I always felt brenden was far more apprieciative of the helping hand our club gave him than roberto ever was.

I heard brenden was lined up for the spurs job or an assistants job at england before taking the liverpool job, all three jobs any person would be mad not to take, bobby fooked off to wigan! And suddenly declared his undyimg love for them which was a shock to us all as most of his time here was spent pulling on the heart strings of the swans faithful.

Brenden did well for us and left on decent terms, we all laugh at some of his sound bites but i think he is far better thought of as a man here than roberto .

I wish him well but its a difficult job he has up there, he doesnt help himself with his comments but if its true that he doesnt have full control over transfers then he is doing the job with one hand tied behind his back.

I actually hope he comes through it though i have no care for liverpool as a club.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 11:44 - Nov 25 with 3986 viewsCatullus

Brendan's gift of the gab on 11:01 - Nov 25 by icecoldjack

The gerrard issue is key to all of this IMO.

Apparently he took the huff because he was dropped in the madrid game but in reality he should be dropped from the liverpool team anyway! Brenden is in a sticky situation there because im sure deep down he would prefer not to be coaching stevie into a new position that he isnt quite cut out for.

Another thing i will say is that id be quite sad for rodgers if he got the boot, for sure he was ruthless and a,bitous and is politically aware but he made sure we got paid by signing a contract he didnt need to sign, he also stumpt up the market value for joe and give us a decent player in jonjo for a fair price.

I get the feeling that he would be prepared to help the swans out if it was a mutual thing where judas would not. I always felt brenden was far more apprieciative of the helping hand our club gave him than roberto ever was.

I heard brenden was lined up for the spurs job or an assistants job at england before taking the liverpool job, all three jobs any person would be mad not to take, bobby fooked off to wigan! And suddenly declared his undyimg love for them which was a shock to us all as most of his time here was spent pulling on the heart strings of the swans faithful.

Brenden did well for us and left on decent terms, we all laugh at some of his sound bites but i think he is far better thought of as a man here than roberto .

I wish him well but its a difficult job he has up there, he doesnt help himself with his comments but if its true that he doesnt have full control over transfers then he is doing the job with one hand tied behind his back.

I actually hope he comes through it though i have no care for liverpool as a club.

What I don't get is any manager who relinquishes control over transfers?

If you are going to build a team, you have to choose your players. If people are being brought in that you don't want, you can never succeed, surely?

Did SAF let someone else choose his players? Or Paisley and Shankly?

It's a modern concept and one I couldn't/can't do with. I hope Monk isn't in that position. I know there were rumours of players coming in Laudrup didn't want, but those were "exceptional" circumstances!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brendan's gift of the gab on 14:33 - Nov 25 with 3915 viewsicecoldjack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 11:44 - Nov 25 by Catullus

What I don't get is any manager who relinquishes control over transfers?

If you are going to build a team, you have to choose your players. If people are being brought in that you don't want, you can never succeed, surely?

Did SAF let someone else choose his players? Or Paisley and Shankly?

It's a modern concept and one I couldn't/can't do with. I hope Monk isn't in that position. I know there were rumours of players coming in Laudrup didn't want, but those were "exceptional" circumstances!

I think brenden would hafe taken that job regardless of any transfer constraints.

But Id think he would have had a say in the signings , probably the last word .

I heard that our situation with laudrup was thatcwe had a duel system with the club bringing in the future stars and british based players with laudrup also agreeing to work with them and have a say on the signings.

It cwould have made sense doing it that way in fairness.

Heard different stories on who signed bony and shelvey, I personally think they were down to the club but laudrup was happy to use them after jot getting his preferred targets.

No doubt there was friction over transfers though which backs up what you're saying with rodgers.

Difficultct to lay blame on a manager if he isnt in control of his own destiny .
Brendan's gift of the gab on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 3879 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 01:01 - Nov 25 by JethroJack

Spelled ?
That was deliberate too was it

Nibble....Nibble....

Nibble Nibble now that`s an under statement.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:04 - Nov 25 with 3818 viewsJethroJack

Or, in your case....Gobble, Gobble
Brendan's gift of the gab on 12:20 - Nov 26 with 3683 viewsshingle

Brendan's gift of the gab on 20:04 - Nov 25 by JethroJack

Or, in your case....Gobble, Gobble

What have i done to you, your in a hell of a state.
Brendan's gift of the gab on 12:32 - Nov 26 with 3666 viewsSwanslad

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:34 - Nov 24 by shingle

Is taking the piss out of other members what you do for a living, leave JethroJack alone and grow up, you have made him look like a fool and by the way he has reacted to your pointless winding up comments you have left a lot of us feeling quite sorry for him for he clearly has no idea how to handle you, so as i say grow up a little and just keep the banter to Football.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:09]
Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:28 - Nov 26 with 3554 viewsJethroJack

Brendan's gift of the gab on 12:32 - Nov 26 by Swanslad

Is taking the piss out of other members what you do for a living, leave JethroJack alone and grow up, you have made him look like a fool and by the way he has reacted to your pointless winding up comments you have left a lot of us feeling quite sorry for him for he clearly has no idea how to handle you, so as i say grow up a little and just keep the banter to Football.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:09]

Don't go losing any sleep over shingle & me Swanslad.

It all stems from the Belgium v Wales thread, shingle can't understand my enthusiasm for Welsh success, however rare it is. I can't understand why a miserable kunt like shingle can't enjoy the good times.

So, we're poles apart

He thinks he's wound me up, but his illiterate responses suggest he's more wound up than most on here. Trouble is, the silly phucker can't see it
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:12 - Nov 26 with 3524 viewsSwanslad

Brendan's gift of the gab on 18:28 - Nov 26 by JethroJack

Don't go losing any sleep over shingle & me Swanslad.

It all stems from the Belgium v Wales thread, shingle can't understand my enthusiasm for Welsh success, however rare it is. I can't understand why a miserable kunt like shingle can't enjoy the good times.

So, we're poles apart

He thinks he's wound me up, but his illiterate responses suggest he's more wound up than most on here. Trouble is, the silly phucker can't see it

But if you go through the guy`s previous threads he`s constantly making tongue in cheek comments to get a response, it`s all a bit of fun to him, this is not fun for you no matter how you try to disguise that it is, in fact for whatever reason i think it`s been very upsetting for you, but i do not wish to get in to a debate with you as i can see it mean`s a lot to you to make sure you always get the last comment, i have no idea if that`s an insecurity on your part or not, i will not make another comment on this thread, so by all means have the final comment, and enjoy the rest of your day, and try not to be taken in by this guy any longer.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 19:13]
Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:17 - Nov 26 with 3511 viewsexiledclaseboy

So Shingle's now created another account (Swanslad) purely to continue his baiting of Jethro.

Gawd bless Planet Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:19 - Nov 26 with 3508 viewsJackfath

Brendan's gift of the gab on 19:17 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

So Shingle's now created another account (Swanslad) purely to continue his baiting of Jethro.

Gawd bless Planet Swans.

I thought Swanslad was DYSS?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024