Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Todd 12:17 - Nov 24 with 1090 viewsCountyJim

Sorry hope this is not a Ferdy

Chris played for both Swansea and the County and what a great cause

Published on Nov 20, 2014iTunes : 12.12.14 follow us :
https://www.facebook.com/savemesingle @savemesingle
https://twitter.com/tomwatson_music @tomwatson_music https://twitter.com/ChrisToddBook @christoddbook

5 Years ago Leukaemia nearly took Chris Todds life. Chris together with song writer Tom Watson and producer Chris Chudley, have written, recorded and videoed this song from there bedrooms, in an effort to raise as much money as possible for the charity LEUKAEMIA & LYMPHOMA RESEARCH so they can continue to save lives.

Chris Todd has over the years since his bad news raised thousands of pounds for this charity. This includes football events , boxing events and even writing a book called "more than football in the blood".
That is not all in 2012 he was part of The Big C Chior - Sing for your life tv documentary that helped raise a lot of money for Stand Up To Cancer.

'' Chris Todd '' This is my next charity experiment that with the right help,could produce magic and make a lot of money for charity. We are going to donate 100 % of all proceeds to leukaemia and lymphoma reasurch, who we have contacted and are over the moon with the song and there involvement .
The song is sang and written by Thomas Watson,With myself appearing in cameo parts. This is no ordinary charity single, it's about cancer and the battle to survive. "Save me" is about my personal battle fighting leukaemia. In 2008 my world was turned upside down when I was told I had chronic myeloid leukaemia, being a fit and healthy professional footballer you don't think thinks like this can happen to you, but when it does it changes everything. With the help and expertise of Tom we have managed to get my words and feelings into song. We hope this single will touch many who are facing the every day battles against cancer and we hope it could make a big difference.
Chris Todd on 12:27 - Nov 24 with 1066 viewsscottishjack

Great cause, is there a link to donate or purchase the song mate, can't see one on facebook and I'm not on twitter.
Chris Todd on 12:33 - Nov 24 with 1048 viewsCountyJim

Chris Todd on 12:27 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

Great cause, is there a link to donate or purchase the song mate, can't see one on facebook and I'm not on twitter.

Im reading the single isnt out till 12/12/14 mate I just copied this off our forum just spreading the word so to speak
Chris Todd on 12:42 - Nov 24 with 1011 viewsscottishjack

Chris Todd on 12:33 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

Im reading the single isnt out till 12/12/14 mate I just copied this off our forum just spreading the word so to speak

No worries, will have a look nearer the time, and give this a bump too. Lost both my Grandfathers to Leukemia hence the interest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024