Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster paedophilia cover-up 13:10 - Nov 24 with 3884 viewsSwanzay

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-ab

There still seems to be some resistance to this being properly investigated and those guilty brought to task. Looking after your own seems to be the mantra of Westminster regarding this historic abuse and files vanishing.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:14 - Nov 24 with 1337 viewsLeonisGod

There has to be full disclosure on this otherwise Westminster cannot retain any credibility (or the little it has left).
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:21 - Nov 24 with 1319 viewsscottishjack

What the f**k is wrong with the world? Surely those in high places these days should be fighting to get to the truth behind all this?
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:22 - Nov 24 with 1313 viewsHighjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:21 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

What the f**k is wrong with the world? Surely those in high places these days should be fighting to get to the truth behind all this?

This close to a general election? You must be kidding, they think of themselves and themselves only.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:31 - Nov 24 with 1296 viewsscottishjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:22 - Nov 24 by Highjack

This close to a general election? You must be kidding, they think of themselves and themselves only.

Hmmm...good point! I wonder what/who the are covering up for?
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:37 - Nov 24 with 1283 viewsHighjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:31 - Nov 24 by scottishjack

Hmmm...good point! I wonder what/who the are covering up for?

To protect the reputation of their own parties during this time of general anti established party feeling and surge towards the peripheral parties like UKIP etc.

If it's revealed that they've been knocking off little boys on the sly for the best part of 40 years it'll cripple them further.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:25 - Nov 24 with 1245 viewsNOTRAC

If anyone didn't think that politics was a dirty game,the past few months proves it.
We are now a country run by weirdos, who couldn't care a shit for anyone but themselves and their kind.
There are definitely no heroes in politics at the moment.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:32 - Nov 24 with 1237 viewsCountyJim

I have just sent an email to my MP Paul Flynn I urge everyone to contact your local MP and demand they take action

Here is my copy

Westminster paedophilia cover-up

Good Afternoon Paul

Not seen or spoken to you in a while hope all is well with yourself

Anyway Paul I feel I must write to you as my MP about the paedophilla ring that is alleged to have been operating at Westminster will you as a father and a concerned human being push this matter all the way these children deserve to have their abuses told and put right as much as humanly possible

Children deserve to be protected and society has a duty to make this happen

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-ab

Thanks
Jim
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:37 - Nov 24 with 1233 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:25 - Nov 24 by NOTRAC

If anyone didn't think that politics was a dirty game,the past few months proves it.
We are now a country run by weirdos, who couldn't care a shit for anyone but themselves and their kind.
There are definitely no heroes in politics at the moment.

Well at least we can turn to the entertainment industry for solace....... oh wait...............

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:49 - Nov 24 with 1212 viewsNOTRAC

When a society cannot protect its young (and it's old),then it is a very poor sad day for the country concerned.
We were a caring society.Now the people that matter couldn't care less.
We can only hope that we have reached a low, and that there are enough people left in this country to sort this mess out.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 15:26 - Nov 24 with 1184 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:49 - Nov 24 by NOTRAC

When a society cannot protect its young (and it's old),then it is a very poor sad day for the country concerned.
We were a caring society.Now the people that matter couldn't care less.
We can only hope that we have reached a low, and that there are enough people left in this country to sort this mess out.

I agree, although this problem hasn't developed over night. It's always been there, the Internet has allowed it to spread but in some ways has allowed us to expose and catch these people through stings (I was going to use the word punish but the sentences they get are so pathetic it doesn't justify the use of the word).

The question is, are there more pedos in the world than there were before? The answer is probably no, it's just communication has allowed them to be more active. Until the powers that be win the online battle then this will only get worse.

But many of these people that have been exposed recently are being exposed for crimes committed years ago. It seems like things are getting worse but they're not, they're just being uncovered.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 15:57 - Nov 24 with 1157 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 14:32 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

I have just sent an email to my MP Paul Flynn I urge everyone to contact your local MP and demand they take action

Here is my copy

Westminster paedophilia cover-up

Good Afternoon Paul

Not seen or spoken to you in a while hope all is well with yourself

Anyway Paul I feel I must write to you as my MP about the paedophilla ring that is alleged to have been operating at Westminster will you as a father and a concerned human being push this matter all the way these children deserve to have their abuses told and put right as much as humanly possible

Children deserve to be protected and society has a duty to make this happen

Thanks
Jim

Don't waste your time on Paul Flynn. I'm certain he already knows the outline of what is about to come to the surface and he'll run for the hills. This involves what was, though some will have died since unfortunately, much of what was the jewish establishment in Britain during the '80s. We're talking the President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews; Vice President of the World Jewish Congress; various former Cabinet Ministers, so on and so forth. The big fish.

There was an expose on much of this in the '80s that went unrecorded in the mainstream press but resulted in doors being kicked in, paperwork confiscated and arrests made...not of those accused but those investigating.

This goes straight to the very top, be under no illusions whatsover about that. Those facillitating the cover-up last time around through the issuance of D-Notices will now see themselves outflanked by the internet. Stand by to be appalled by some of the names implicated. Horrified.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 16:20 - Nov 24 with 1122 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 15:57 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

Don't waste your time on Paul Flynn. I'm certain he already knows the outline of what is about to come to the surface and he'll run for the hills. This involves what was, though some will have died since unfortunately, much of what was the jewish establishment in Britain during the '80s. We're talking the President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews; Vice President of the World Jewish Congress; various former Cabinet Ministers, so on and so forth. The big fish.

There was an expose on much of this in the '80s that went unrecorded in the mainstream press but resulted in doors being kicked in, paperwork confiscated and arrests made...not of those accused but those investigating.

This goes straight to the very top, be under no illusions whatsover about that. Those facillitating the cover-up last time around through the issuance of D-Notices will now see themselves outflanked by the internet. Stand by to be appalled by some of the names implicated. Horrified.

MP's in West monster
High profile Celebrities
Members of the Royal family

Nothing will come of it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 16:46 - Nov 24 with 1095 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 16:20 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

MP's in West monster
High profile Celebrities

Not members of the Royal Family, members of the Royal Household i.e staff.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:04 - Nov 24 with 1077 viewsskippyjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 16:20 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

MP's in West monster
High profile Celebrities

You're right.. nothing will come of it.. people will be killed.. these politicians would kill people for mentioning anything.. if I was going to give my whole opinion on the Dai Morris case.. I'd be targeted by SWWP.. the police only cover MPs shenanigans to protect themselves.. police cover up their shenanigans to protect themselves.. businesses cover up their shenanigans to protect themselves.. everyone needs a scapegoat.. but I do hope the future generation actually clean up the mess you old tits have created.. but that's another story all together

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:15 - Nov 24 with 1055 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:04 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

You're right.. nothing will come of it.. people will be killed.. these politicians would kill people for mentioning anything.. if I was going to give my whole opinion on the Dai Morris case.. I'd be targeted by SWWP.. the police only cover MPs shenanigans to protect themselves.. police cover up their shenanigans to protect themselves.. businesses cover up their shenanigans to protect themselves.. everyone needs a scapegoat.. but I do hope the future generation actually clean up the mess you old tits have created.. but that's another story all together

"you old tits" how old are you then Skippy me old mucka?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:16 - Nov 24 with 1054 viewsNOTRAC

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 15:26 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

I agree, although this problem hasn't developed over night. It's always been there, the Internet has allowed it to spread but in some ways has allowed us to expose and catch these people through stings (I was going to use the word punish but the sentences they get are so pathetic it doesn't justify the use of the word).

The question is, are there more pedos in the world than there were before? The answer is probably no, it's just communication has allowed them to be more active. Until the powers that be win the online battle then this will only get worse.

But many of these people that have been exposed recently are being exposed for crimes committed years ago. It seems like things are getting worse but they're not, they're just being uncovered.

I think things are worse now than what they used to be.Yes there are high profile cases which have been and are now being exposed.
But events like have been and are happening in the West Midlands.No I don't think we've ever experienced that and in such high numbers before.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:33 - Nov 24 with 1032 viewsskippyjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:15 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

"you old tits" how old are you then Skippy me old mucka?

Guess

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:34 - Nov 24 with 1029 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:33 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Guess

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:37 - Nov 24 with 1024 viewsskippyjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 17:34 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Higher, higher

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:06 - Nov 24 with 986 viewsicecoldjack

Lots of info on this on the net.

Jimmy saville tied into all these people hence why he was protected when alive, jimmy was an alleged procurer of kids for these people, what a fookin' sick world we are living in .
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:07 - Nov 24 with 985 viewsHighjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:06 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

Lots of info on this on the net.

Jimmy saville tied into all these people hence why he was protected when alive, jimmy was an alleged procurer of kids for these people, what a fookin' sick world we are living in .

Yeah Jimmy was a proper wrong un but I would wager there's far darker and deeper examples lurking beneath the surface.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:15 - Nov 24 with 975 viewsJackfath

Do a search for Elm Guest house.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:16 - Nov 24 with 972 viewsHighjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:15 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Do a search for Elm Guest house.

Reviews on Tripadvisor aren't the best.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:21 - Nov 24 with 967 viewsicecoldjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:07 - Nov 24 by Highjack

Yeah Jimmy was a proper wrong un but I would wager there's far darker and deeper examples lurking beneath the surface.

Without doubt. Wheeling out the likes of Rolf Harris and Staurt Hall etc is just a smoke screen to throw people off the scent of the real sinners.

This link was posted in may i believe, how scary is the article considering what it said back then is happening now!

http://www.conspiracytruths.co.uk/jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:23 - Nov 24 with 966 viewsWatchman

If people think Belgium , that was small time. This will never be investigated.
What is there? something like 24 masonic lodges in the houses of parliament.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024