Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster paedophilia cover-up 13:10 - Nov 24 with 3896 viewsSwanzay

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-ab

There still seems to be some resistance to this being properly investigated and those guilty brought to task. Looking after your own seems to be the mantra of Westminster regarding this historic abuse and files vanishing.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 13:21 - Nov 25 with 582 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 12:30 - Nov 25 by reddythered

Or mutant ninja squirrels? They can be quite vicious.

They can. Nasty teeth on them.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 09:47 - Nov 26 with 492 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:23 - Nov 24 by Watchman

If people think Belgium , that was small time. This will never be investigated.
What is there? something like 24 masonic lodges in the houses of parliament.

I was waiting for someone to mention the one organization that ties government, police and judiciary together. And it ain't the feckin rotary club!
Should be outlawed in a free democratic society. Wasn't Saville one of them too?

Stuart Hall and Rolf were the sacrificial lambs in all this. Some of these people have been able to get away with far worse.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 12:17 - Nov 26 with 471 viewsCatullus

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:47 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Not at all, your second statement indicates the point was missed; probably my fault, not the greatest communicator.

The fact is, for many ( not necessarily yourself as an individual ), there are only two sources of information.

Media which is always obviously propaganda and cannot be believed.
Counterculture blogs et al which enlighten the masses, or more accurately confirm the cultural biases of the enlightened ones who aren't sheeple really.

It's a bs division because it's creating a black and white situation of extremes, all or nothing.

Media must always be questions and scoffed at due to being lying liars with an agenda.
Conspiracy theorist purveyors should never be questioned or examined because they are clearly telling the truth, sticking it the man in the process.

My point is there is a middle ground, like you do. I'm not going to accept media claims without evaluating the agenda, I'm not going to accept conspiracy theorist claims without any evidence being supplied.

Claims Dando was investigating a paedo ring have been accepted as fact without any supporting evidence whatsoever. Why should that claim be instantly believed? After all, isn't that equally propaganda rather than fact?

So I guess what I'm saying is that those accepting the media view without questioning are sheeple. Those accepting conspiracy theories without questioning are also sheeple; the only difference between the two types is the latter believe they are somewhat more enlightened because they know the TRUTH and are not BLINDED by the propaganda.

I'm in the same camp as you reddy.

On Dando, it is possible she was killed because of something she knew. She was a reporter, but someone may have contacted her directly. We don't know, any more than we know the winning lottery numbers for Friday.

Anything is possible, including the lies government, the media AND the conspiracy theorists tell.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024