Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster paedophilia cover-up 13:10 - Nov 24 with 3897 viewsSwanzay

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-ab

There still seems to be some resistance to this being properly investigated and those guilty brought to task. Looking after your own seems to be the mantra of Westminster regarding this historic abuse and files vanishing.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:24 - Nov 24 with 990 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:21 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

Without doubt. Wheeling out the likes of Rolf Harris and Staurt Hall etc is just a smoke screen to throw people off the scent of the real sinners.

This link was posted in may i believe, how scary is the article considering what it said back then is happening now!

http://www.conspiracytruths.co.uk/jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html

I see David Icke mentioned there. He reported this way back. He was then made to look a complete fool by Wogan and the BBC. The result? He had to leave the country as some sort of weirdo. Of course David has his issues but is it not convenient the BBC bullied him out of the country?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:24 - Nov 24 with 991 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:15 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Do a search for Elm Guest house.

Is that the one that was mentioned when the Cliff accusations came out?

All intertwined with Jill Dando and child line. According to some people of course (David Icke)

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:31 - Nov 24 with 979 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:24 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

All intertwined with Jill Dando and child line. According to some people of course (David Icke)

Yes. Do a search. Some very famous names on the guest list where they shipped in youngsters for horrific purposes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:32 - Nov 24 with 978 viewsicecoldjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:24 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

..and its also said that Jill Dando was "silenced" because she was wanting to expose the peodofile ring of saville's ,perhaps not knowing just how far up the chain the thing went.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 966 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:32 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

..and its also said that Jill Dando was "silenced" because she was wanting to expose the peodofile ring of saville's ,perhaps not knowing just how far up the chain the thing went.

What other credible theory is there about her death?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:47 - Nov 24 with 954 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:35 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

What other credible theory is there about her death?

That's a credible theory?

What about the dozens of other people who worked on the programme?
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:30 - Nov 24 with 919 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 18:47 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

That's a credible theory?

What about the dozens of other people who worked on the programme?

This wasn't to do with her presenting a programme, it was to do with her investigative journalist work. They're hardly going to target a boom camera operative or make up artist.

Another not so bright loner patsy set up for a crime he didn't commit. Since proven of course, some aren't so lucky.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:42 - Nov 24 with 907 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:30 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

This wasn't to do with her presenting a programme, it was to do with her investigative journalist work. They're hardly going to target a boom camera operative or make up artist.

Another not so bright loner patsy set up for a crime he didn't commit. Since proven of course, some aren't so lucky.

So presenters do all the investigative journalist work alone then? Programmes don't have researchers or anything silly like that.

I wish I'd invested heavily in tin foil companies.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:43 - Nov 24 with 905 viewsmonmouth

How you behave towards helpless people in your power totally defines the person you are.

Humanity is full of utter c*nts and always will be. The biggest ones have the drive to get the most power and then, of course they can all help each other be c*nts.

Just bad design. Blame god if you believe in the tit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:50 - Nov 24 with 894 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:42 - Nov 24 by reddythered

So presenters do all the investigative journalist work alone then? Programmes don't have researchers or anything silly like that.

Of course but she was spearheading it, so the theory goes. Kill the king and you defeat the army.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:53 - Nov 24 with 888 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:50 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

Of course but she was spearheading it, so the theory goes. Kill the king and you defeat the army.

By taking out the (at the time) number one presenter and face of the BBC, it also showed clear intent to anyone else who had any inclination of doing the same.

As I said, what are the other reasons, theories behind her death. Easy to poke fun without providing another theory.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:57 - Nov 24 with 881 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:53 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

By taking out the (at the time) number one presenter and face of the BBC, it also showed clear intent to anyone else who had any inclination of doing the same.

As I said, what are the other reasons, theories behind her death. Easy to poke fun without providing another theory.

Could be an ex.

Could be a psycho stalker.

Both more plausible explanations.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 876 viewsJackfath

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:57 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Could be an ex.

Could be a psycho stalker.

Both more plausible explanations.

Again leaving no forensic trace?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 871 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:59 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

As pointed out, Dando was an "investigative journalist".

Maybe other people she investigated commissioned a hit, hmm? Or do only paedos want to cover their tracks / get vengeance?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:12 - Nov 24 with 849 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:42 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Innit.

Laughable.

A bit like trying to stop bad weather by nobbling the BBC weatherman.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 838 viewsJackfath

Almost as laughable as thinking that the police are unable to find the killer.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:24 - Nov 24 with 831 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:18 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Almost as laughable as ignoring the fact Jill Dando ( TV investigative journo ) was murderd 3 days after Serbian TV HQ had been bombed by NATO.

Couldn't possible be linked whatsoever. no it has to be a powerful paedo lobby.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:27 - Nov 24 with 828 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:18 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Therefore it's a conspiracy and a bonkers one even by conspiracy theory standards.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 749 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 19:59 - Nov 24 by Jackfath

Exactly, same as Clydach, two men with limited intelligence suddenly master criminals. Dando was a professional hit, that much is no conspiracy, but fact.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 747 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:12 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Innit.

Laughable.

A bit like trying to stop bad weather by nobbling the BBC weatherman.

A bit, but really nothing like it is it really.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:04 - Nov 24 with 734 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 20:24 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Almost as laughable as ignoring the fact Jill Dando ( TV investigative journo ) was murderd 3 days after Serbian TV HQ had been bombed by NATO.

Couldn't possible be linked whatsoever. no it has to be a powerful paedo lobby.

So she was hit by Serbian intelligence agencies, who then fitted up a patsy. And Scotland Yard just fell for that I guess, bundling detectives thought a bloke with learning difficulties committed a professional hit? Given what we now know about the power Saville wielded and the connections he had, is it not inconceivable that in light of possible news about a paedophile ring in Westminster, that men in powerful positions (including Scotland yard) would have wanted Dando, who was reportedly about to blow the lid on what we now know to be fact many cases, dead?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 719 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:04 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

So she was hit by Serbian intelligence agencies, who then fitted up a patsy. And Scotland Yard just fell for that I guess, bundling detectives thought a bloke with learning difficulties committed a professional hit? Given what we now know about the power Saville wielded and the connections he had, is it not inconceivable that in light of possible news about a paedophile ring in Westminster, that men in powerful positions (including Scotland yard) would have wanted Dando, who was reportedly about to blow the lid on what we now know to be fact many cases, dead?

Dando was reportedly about to blow the lid.

Reportedly.

Key word because that's a massive assumption. Can see plenty of reports *claiming* that as a fact, citing "anonymous BBC source".

Well, a source just confirmed I had an enjoyable threesome with the Minogue sisters. Doesn't make it a fact.

Dando was also looking into the death of Matthew Harding. Does that mean Abramovich is now also a suspect?

THINK about it. Alleged massive paedo ring at the BBC Dando was investigating. Why the feck would she then hand a report into the same organisation she was investigating, knowing there was thus a chance of said ring knowing all about it? Indeed, why do so when there was a chance said ring would be in on the investigation, watching and manipulating?

Also THINK about this. If the massive paedo ring you want to believe in was everywhere in this, guess what, the police would have jumped staight onto a far more plausible solution than simply Barry George. Serbia in particular was the obvious one.

ANY investigation, if there was one, would have been clandestine and I've no doubt the results given to others than the BBC.

It makes zero sense on any level. Unless you really, really want it to be true.

And that really is the problem with conspiracy theorists. They really, really want to believe that they are in some way smarter than the general population of sheeple by seeing through the LIES being mass fed. Which then in turn makes them sheeple themselves due to being unable to critically evaluate whichever theory is the theory of the day.

Take 9/11. French author, Messyrou (spelling?) wrote a best seller about how it was an inside job. Some of his details seemed contradictory but hey ho. Channel 4 documentary looked into his theories and indeed interviewed him.

He was asked about how he researched and evidenced his claims. The reply? ( bearing in mind, from memory ) "I didn't research, I had no need to, I know everything I wrote was true".

So sheeple, critically evaluate everything except claims in his book. The book sold something like 1.4m copies.

Lots of money in the whackjob game.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:33 - Nov 24 with 708 viewsMillJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:21 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Reportedly.

Key word because that's a massive assumption. Can see plenty of reports *claiming* that as a fact, citing "anonymous BBC source".

Well, a source just confirmed I had an enjoyable threesome with the Minogue sisters. Doesn't make it a fact.

Dando was also looking into the death of Matthew Harding. Does that mean Abramovich is now also a suspect?

THINK about it. Alleged massive paedo ring at the BBC Dando was investigating. Why the feck would she then hand a report into the same organisation she was investigating, knowing there was thus a chance of said ring knowing all about it? Indeed, why do so when there was a chance said ring would be in on the investigation, watching and manipulating?

Also THINK about this. If the massive paedo ring you want to believe in was everywhere in this, guess what, the police would have jumped staight onto a far more plausible solution than simply Barry George. Serbia in particular was the obvious one.

ANY investigation, if there was one, would have been clandestine and I've no doubt the results given to others than the BBC.

And that really is the problem with conspiracy theorists. They really, really want to believe that they are in some way smarter than the general population of sheeple by seeing through the LIES being mass fed. Which then in turn makes them sheeple themselves due to being unable to critically evaluate whichever theory is the theory of the day.

Take 9/11. French author, Messyrou (spelling?) wrote a best seller about how it was an inside job. Some of his details seemed contradictory but hey ho. Channel 4 documentary looked into his theories and indeed interviewed him.

He was asked about how he researched and evidenced his claims. The reply? ( bearing in mind, from memory ) "I didn't research, I had no need to, I know everything I wrote was true".

So sheeple, critically evaluate everything except claims in his book. The book sold something like 1.4m copies.

So many assumptions in one post I'm not even sure where to start.

So, in your opinion, people who believe that the propaganda spouted by the Western media is done so to protect the best interest of those in positions of power are sheeple because someone else may have expressed the opinion before? F**k my eyes.

Some people like to see things as black and white (you're in that camp btw) whereas others go out of their way to disprove anything written in the popular media). I like to think of myself as somewhere between those points and it easy to see how blinkered you are in your views from here.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:40 - Nov 24 with 702 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:21 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Reportedly.

Alleged paedo ring at the bbc? Where've you been? At the very least we know that there was a massive cover up within the organisation... or did Jimmy just hide it well?

Would she hand in a report? Yes. Why wouldn't she. She has a copy, she waits for them to do nothing and then goes public about a cover up, about how she reported it and they did nothing.

If Dando was investigating the death of someone under mysterious circumstances such as Harding, then anyone who has personal ties to him is of course a suspect, in an unsolved murder that is universally accepted to be a professional hit. Of course, suspect doesn't mean guilty.

And no, police would never have jumped on investigating a Serbian hit over a patsy like George, what do you think is easiest? Pinning it on the Serbian secret service or a weird loner with learning difficulties?

The fact is, that Jill Dando's killer is still at large. They carried out a professional hit (some experts say based on the way she was executed) and left little or no evidence.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:44 - Nov 24 with 697 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:33 - Nov 24 by MillJack

So many assumptions in one post I'm not even sure where to start.

So, in your opinion, people who believe that the propaganda spouted by the Western media is done so to protect the best interest of those in positions of power are sheeple because someone else may have expressed the opinion before? F**k my eyes.

Some people like to see things as black and white (you're in that camp btw) whereas others go out of their way to disprove anything written in the popular media). I like to think of myself as somewhere between those points and it easy to see how blinkered you are in your views from here.

I agree. I don't believe in reptiles ruling the world, aliens at Roswell or even faked moon landings, but I believe Kennedy was shot as part of a conspiracy, so did his brother and his replacement.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I just question things that don't ring true, regardless of what the Government tells me and this case doesn't ring true... After all, it is currently unsolved, and the case brought by London's finest against George was quashed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024