Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ref Saturday 14:08 - Nov 25 with 2552 viewscentrestandswan

Atkinson oh dear.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

ref Saturday on 15:33 - Nov 25 with 2502 viewsHighjack

Ron?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ref Saturday on 15:37 - Nov 25 with 2486 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rowan?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

ref Saturday on 15:57 - Nov 25 with 2448 viewsjackharris

Gemma?

[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 16:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

ref Saturday on 16:00 - Nov 25 with 2440 viewsJackhero

Out of the 7 Games I can find he reffed in our games over the last 3 years, 6 have been at home. W2 D1 L3. One away game to Man City we lost 1-0.

Can't really remember if he was shockingly bad or not but we are none too clever when he refs us!

Somebody will no doubt remember.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

ref Saturday on 23:27 - Nov 25 with 2263 viewsGlyn1

ref Saturday on 16:00 - Nov 25 by Jackhero

Out of the 7 Games I can find he reffed in our games over the last 3 years, 6 have been at home. W2 D1 L3. One away game to Man City we lost 1-0.

Can't really remember if he was shockingly bad or not but we are none too clever when he refs us!

Somebody will no doubt remember.

He last reffed Palace when they won away to West Ham 0-1 which I hope is not an omen.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

ref Saturday on 01:58 - Nov 26 with 2205 viewsHighjack

Isn't he the one who gave the last minute penalty against Stoke that absolutley nobody in the world saw?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ref Saturday on 02:54 - Nov 26 with 2188 viewsTaffvalerowdy

No - it wasn't Atkinson.

It was Robert Madley
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 2:56]
ref Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 26 with 1999 viewspuffin

Judging by their forum, Palace will be happier than us about the ref for Saturday

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=149379
Login to get fewer ads

ref Saturday on 12:00 - Nov 26 with 1992 viewsLeonisGod

ref Saturday on 02:54 - Nov 26 by Taffvalerowdy

No - it wasn't Atkinson.

It was Robert Madley
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 2:56]

That was the worse reffing performance i've ever seen. Hopefully he's going cabaret on a cruise ship and is nowhere near a football field at any level.
ref Saturday on 04:33 - Nov 27 with 1816 viewsTaffvalerowdy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/enough-enough-premier-league-referee
ref Saturday on 05:41 - Nov 27 with 1804 viewsSwansNZ

Let's face it, there is no ref we really like or think is fair.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

ref Saturday on 08:07 - Nov 27 with 1769 viewsQuakerJack

ref Saturday on 05:41 - Nov 27 by SwansNZ

Clattenburg is ok, but after that....

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

ref Saturday on 08:13 - Nov 27 with 1767 viewsQuakerJack

ref Saturday on 04:33 - Nov 27 by Taffvalerowdy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/enough-enough-premier-league-referee

Haven't seen him since. That's the worst decision I've ever seen in football. The reporter forgot to mention (and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I recall this) that the free kick was cleared off a Stoke player and behind for a corner which was clearly a goal kick. Three consecutive bad decisions leading to their equaliser.

He cheated that day, nobody's that bad a ref. He wanted Stoke to get that point.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

ref Saturday on 09:52 - Nov 27 with 1717 viewsDewi1jack

ref Saturday on 08:13 - Nov 27 by QuakerJack

Haven't seen him since. That's the worst decision I've ever seen in football. The reporter forgot to mention (and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I recall this) that the free kick was cleared off a Stoke player and behind for a corner which was clearly a goal kick. Three consecutive bad decisions leading to their equaliser.

He cheated that day, nobody's that bad a ref. He wanted Stoke to get that point.

If I remember right, the Stoke RFC free kick was given because Angel was fouled.
In fact, it seemed that every decision given was against us for about the last 20mins.
The only person in the ground who appealed for a penalty was Begovic.
I know linespeople should be helping the refs out more, but...
Madeley must have had money on a Stoke draw or win for his Accy that day.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

ref Saturday on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 1694 viewsLeonisGod

ref Saturday on 09:52 - Nov 27 by Dewi1jack

If I remember right, the Stoke RFC free kick was given because Angel was fouled.
In fact, it seemed that every decision given was against us for about the last 20mins.
The only person in the ground who appealed for a penalty was Begovic.
I know linespeople should be helping the refs out more, but...
Madeley must have had money on a Stoke draw or win for his Accy that day.

I'm fairly sure they were given the chance to retake a corner too that we had originally cleared. I don't think I've ever seen a corner retaken before. I said it at the time, but if there was ever a match to investigate for match fixing then that was it.

It's scared me to this day - I feel as bitter about that match as most of you lot do about the slimy, brown-shoed spanish one.
ref Saturday on 12:19 - Nov 27 with 1646 viewsScoobyWho

ref Saturday on 08:13 - Nov 27 by QuakerJack

This man most certainly changed the result of that game through his decision making, for me, he did it because he is a corruptible man, there can be no other explanation for awarding a penalty for something that did not happen, and was not witnessed by anyone.

I stand by it.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 12:19]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

ref Saturday on 12:42 - Nov 27 with 1620 viewsMrSwerve

ref Saturday on 05:41 - Nov 27 by SwansNZ

Innit. There's a thread on here every week complaining about who is reffing our game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

ref Saturday on 12:44 - Nov 27 with 1617 viewsDewi1jack

ref Saturday on 12:19 - Nov 27 by ScoobyWho

This man most certainly changed the result of that game through his decision making, for me, he did it because he is a corruptible man, there can be no other explanation for awarding a penalty for something that did not happen, and was not witnessed by anyone.

I stand by it.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 12:19]

This.
The one we had against Scunny in the cup (think he was from the Isle of Man/ White or one of the other islands of Britain) was totally rubbish. But at least there was some semblance of a reason for his decisions.
Madeley was the most biased, 'supposedly non-corrupt?' ref I've ever seen, including games in Italy, Spain, Germany and many other Western and Eastern European countries.
I've even been to games, where I've found out on my next visit the ref had been arrested within weeks of the game for taking a bribe, in Italy and Germany

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

ref Saturday on 15:40 - Nov 27 with 1548 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ref Saturday on 12:44 - Nov 27 by Dewi1jack

This.
The one we had against Scunny in the cup (think he was from the Isle of Man/ White or one of the other islands of Britain) was totally rubbish. But at least there was some semblance of a reason for his decisions.
Madeley was the most biased, 'supposedly non-corrupt?' ref I've ever seen, including games in Italy, Spain, Germany and many other Western and Eastern European countries.
I've even been to games, where I've found out on my next visit the ref had been arrested within weeks of the game for taking a bribe, in Italy and Germany

He's been promoted to some elite reffing clique but has only reffed 8 games ? Sounds like a bit of window dressing and face saving there. Maybe he's a Freemason? Or was that Lee Mason ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ref Saturday on 17:03 - Nov 27 with 1498 viewsScoobyWho

ref Saturday on 15:40 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

He's been promoted to some elite reffing clique but has only reffed 8 games ? Sounds like a bit of window dressing and face saving there. Maybe he's a Freemason? Or was that Lee Mason ?

Even more concerning. Only 8 games ?
And he isn't thirty yet.

Dodgy as fck.

ref Saturday on 17:05 - Nov 27 with 1496 viewsLeonisGod

ref Saturday on 12:42 - Nov 27 by MrSwerve

Innit. There's a thread on here every week complaining about who is reffing our game.

We've had a few recently who've been really good. I can't remember their names or even the matches, but I suppose that's the issue - we want them to be anonymous and not influence the game. Too many seem to want to make a name for themselves.
ref Saturday on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 1474 viewsScoobyWho

ref Saturday on 12:42 - Nov 27 by MrSwerve

I think the complaints in general have been HOW they ref the game after the event, unless of course Monk is wrong ?

ref Saturday on 21:45 - Nov 27 with 1391 viewsMrSwerve

ref Saturday on 17:42 - Nov 27 by ScoobyWho

I think the complaints in general have been HOW they ref the game after the event, unless of course Monk is wrong ?

Not really, refs are judged before the game even kicks off, on here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

ref Saturday on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 1221 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Indeed, he sucked.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ref Saturday on 19:14 - Nov 29 with 1109 viewsSwansNZ

ref Saturday on 17:28 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Indeed, he sucked.

If these things even up over the course of the season, then we are in for a hell of a lot of good fortune in the second half of the season - Bony to score 10 penalties maybe.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024