Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans 15:11 - Nov 25 with 1253 viewsHuw57

Does anyone else feel we should consider loaning out more players? Players such as Josh Sheehan, Adam King, Jay Futon(Only when all our CM's our fit), Oliver Davies and Kenji Gorre? I know it would weaken the U21's but minutes of competitive football are much more valuable.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Loans on 15:17 - Nov 25 with 1246 viewsicecoldjack

Yes,but as long as somebody at the club makes a note of the recall clause !!

Write it down on a bit of paper or something at least.
Loans on 15:22 - Nov 25 with 1237 viewsParlay

With the emergence of this U21 league I don't see any real reason to any more.

There are a good standard of player there and they get to play the way we like and in our system under our management and with our own players and can form understandings with eachother.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Loans on 15:47 - Nov 25 with 1198 viewsicecoldjack

Loans on 15:22 - Nov 25 by Parlay

With the emergence of this U21 league I don't see any real reason to any more.

There are a good standard of player there and they get to play the way we like and in our system under our management and with our own players and can form understandings with eachother.

I personally believe that proper league games say at L1 or championship level would be of better benefit, the pressure of having to perform and playing against/with solid professionals who have been around the block a few times would surely give our players a learning experience they could take plenty of positives from ?
Loans on 16:02 - Nov 25 with 1173 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Loans on 15:47 - Nov 25 by icecoldjack

I personally believe that proper league games say at L1 or championship level would be of better benefit, the pressure of having to perform and playing against/with solid professionals who have been around the block a few times would surely give our players a learning experience they could take plenty of positives from ?

we could loan Taylor out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Loans on 17:15 - Nov 25 with 1117 viewsswanduck

I have just seen that Loveridge scored for our U21's today - thought he had been loaned out (can't remember where though)???
Loans on 07:16 - Nov 26 with 948 viewsHuw57

Loans on 17:15 - Nov 25 by swanduck

I have just seen that Loveridge scored for our U21's today - thought he had been loaned out (can't remember where though)???

He went to Newport, but came back next week.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Loans on 08:28 - Nov 26 with 892 viewsQuakerJack

Loans on 16:02 - Nov 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

we could loan Taylor out

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Loans on 13:28 - Nov 26 with 758 viewsMusical_Swan

Loans on 07:16 - Nov 26 by Huw57

He went to Newport, but came back next week.

I see he's mastered time travel then...

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Login to get fewer ads

Loans on 15:18 - Nov 26 with 710 viewsClinton

I agree that loans to league clubs for these lads should give them a taster for what competitive football is really all about, I expect it would come as a shock to some of them. Eh, Rory? And it would be valuable for them to see that.
On the other hand, is it actually valuable from a footballing point of view to send one of these lads out to a lower league hoofball outfit for a season? they might actually go backwards in footballing terms.
No way we should send Jay Fulton out. He's seen it all in Scotland and should be aiming for the first team.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Loans on 06:24 - Nov 27 with 622 viewsKilkennyjack

We have more or less bought an entire u21 team over last 12 months. Might appear strange to do that and then loan them out. That said, there is no doubt that crowds of 5000 ,say, do make sure that all football league games have an edge that the u21 development league does not have. Barrow at 22 playing in out u21s has to be a temp situation. Its a shame that Newport did not keep Loveridge and Tanky, was a good move for then both - and the could get home for tea with mum.

Beware of the Risen People

Loans on 09:13 - Nov 27 with 581 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Wouldn't mind seeing more made of our links with den Haag over in Holland. It's a great league to develop younger players, and although I have not seen a lot of their style of play maybe we could have some influence on their development. Similar to Chelsea's scheme with Vitesse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024