Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR: Spurs new ground... 15:17 - Nov 25 with 1900 viewsscottishjack

...the last company refusing to make way for Spurs new stadium saw their premises burn to the ground last night. Just watched the report on SSN and thought I would have a quick look at the story.

Not usually one for conspiracy theories...but come on!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/major-fire-at-last-remaining-business-on-s
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 15:40 - Nov 25 with 1857 viewsskippyjack

This is what a billionaire investor is capable of.. get on the wrong side of him.. he'll burn you down.. just like any other person in the world.. it's all 'conspiracy'..'paranoia' and 'coincidence' mun... cockneys are huge blabber mouth con artists..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 16:03 - Nov 25 with 1802 viewsLeonisGod

Nah, just a pure coincidence

Odds on it's a nutter Spurs fan rather than and shady behind-doors goings on linked to Spurs (although I'm sure theories will be doing the rounds). Football clubs have some right sorts following them
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 16:12 - Nov 25 with 1784 viewsscottishjack

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 16:03 - Nov 25 by LeonisGod

Nah, just a pure coincidence

Odds on it's a nutter Spurs fan rather than and shady behind-doors goings on linked to Spurs (although I'm sure theories will be doing the rounds). Football clubs have some right sorts following them

Aye, that would be my bet as well. Not exactly subtle though...
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:15 - Nov 25 with 1632 viewscockett_jack

Such a shame, I've always been amazed at how draconian CPOs are.
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:16 - Nov 25 with 1629 viewsScoobyWho

Faulty wiring mun, obvious ....
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:16]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:22 - Nov 25 with 1608 viewsairedale

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:16 - Nov 25 by ScoobyWho

Faulty wiring mun, obvious ....
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:16]

Yeah, in the supporter who set the fire.
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:24 - Nov 25 with 1601 viewsGixerJack

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 15:40 - Nov 25 by skippyjack

This is what a billionaire investor is capable of.. get on the wrong side of him.. he'll burn you down.. just like any other person in the world.. it's all 'conspiracy'..'paranoia' and 'coincidence' mun... cockneys are huge blabber mouth con artists..

It would be interesting to know how the insurance payout compares to the offer made by Spurs?? And of course there's still the land that can be sold for development.
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:48 - Nov 25 with 1534 viewsmorningstar

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:24 - Nov 25 by GixerJack

It would be interesting to know how the insurance payout compares to the offer made by Spurs?? And of course there's still the land that can be sold for development.

This is what immediately sprang to mind with myself!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:53 - Nov 25 with 1517 viewsKennedy

Is it not part of the land purchase agreement Levy already done with the council? Just being held up slightly.

Just call me JFK

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 20:29 - Nov 25 with 1467 viewsApeShit

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 19:53 - Nov 25 by Kennedy

Is it not part of the land purchase agreement Levy already done with the council? Just being held up slightly.

I think it was, so I wouldn't be looking at Spurs fans.
NSR: Spurs new ground... on 08:54 - Nov 26 with 1268 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 20:29 - Nov 25 by ApeShit

I think it was, so I wouldn't be looking at Spurs fans.

I thought Harry was at QPR??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 12:49 - Nov 27 with 1022 viewsskippyjack

Ah.. so that's it.. London Council did it.. this is just pure theory (spot on..probably).. the person who did this was a benefit system swindler.. the council threatened to bang him up for a few years if he didn't commit this act.. Council chiefs and Police backhand shake for no further offences.. so they can remove a smaller business for a bigger business.. shock of the week.. or maybe Spurs offered less for the land and business.. but the insurance payout was more.. it's all about business anyway.. whichever way.. nobody from Spurs or that business were involved.. the word from the top of either party definitely started it though.. as always. BUSINESS.. corruption.. they're like kids..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

NSR: Spurs new ground... on 12:55 - Nov 27 with 1017 viewsNeiltheTaylor

More likely the business themselves. Spurs made them an offer which they refused, they then get forced into selling lower, upped their insurance oops the place burned...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024