Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage potissimum! 15:46 - Nov 25 with 948 viewsLohengrin

This will put Paul off his tea!

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Ukip-winning-Post-readers-8217-votes/sto

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage potissimum! on 16:05 - Nov 25 with 919 viewsLeonisGod

well they do target the uneducated riff raff
Farage potissimum! on 16:41 - Nov 25 with 889 viewsLohengrin

Farage potissimum! on 16:05 - Nov 25 by LeonisGod

Doing it rather better than the old gang, it would seem.

Farage potissimum! on 17:24 - Nov 25 with 856 viewsskippyjack

Actually people are voting UKIP just to piss the other parties off.. who did you guys vote for

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Farage potissimum! on 18:36 - Nov 25 with 812 viewsepaul

meh, like an online newspaper poll is accurate, open to abuse how many times did you vote for them Loh

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Farage potissimum! on 19:07 - Nov 25 with 781 viewsMrSwan

Farage potissimum! on 16:05 - Nov 25 by LeonisGod

Or do you mean the braver and far more curious and confident rather than just blending in with the crowd?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Farage potissimum! on 19:16 - Nov 25 with 770 viewsBanosswan

Well if it's the 33 year old dai Winstone I know, he ain't the brightest knife in the drawer.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Farage potissimum! on 20:11 - Nov 25 with 729 viewsLohengrin

Farage potissimum! on 18:36 - Nov 25 by epaul

meh, like an online newspaper poll is accurate, open to abuse how many times did you vote for them Loh

Me? Not once, I'm very pro-European as I've stated on numerous occasions. That's not to say I'm enamoured of The EU as it stands but I do recognise that in order to effect change we've got to be at the heart of the compact.

Of course polls like that are potentially there to be manipulated but in all honesty the groundswell for UKIP around here is genuine and that poll could well be a faithful echo. We'll see.

Farage potissimum! on 20:19 - Nov 25 with 719 viewsLohengrin

Farage potissimum! on 19:16 - Nov 25 by Banosswan

Well if it's the 33 year old dai Winstone I know, he ain't the brightest knife in the drawer.

That's the beauty of our democratic elections. You can be endowed with the cerebral capacity of paramecium and your tick in the box carries just as much weight as that of a Cantabrigian PhD.

Marvellous.

Login to get fewer ads

Farage potissimum! on 22:14 - Nov 25 with 645 viewsskippyjack

Farage potissimum! on 20:19 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

That's the beauty of our democratic elections. You can be endowed with the cerebral capacity of paramecium and your tick in the box carries just as much weight as that of a Cantabrigian PhD.

Marvellous.

A vote is nothing these days Lohengrin.. I want to know your vote.. I'm guessing Labour.. even though you think an elastic band is better than Miliband... your roots are embedded in Labour.. you don't fully agree with all Labour's rules.. but you have a few rules you 100% back.. this cerebral capacity of paramecium is starting to kick in

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Farage potissimum! on 00:07 - Nov 26 with 607 viewsepaul

Farage potissimum! on 20:11 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

Me? Not once, I'm very pro-European as I've stated on numerous occasions. That's not to say I'm enamoured of The EU as it stands but I do recognise that in order to effect change we've got to be at the heart of the compact.

Of course polls like that are potentially there to be manipulated but in all honesty the groundswell for UKIP around here is genuine and that poll could well be a faithful echo. We'll see.

We actually have something in common, I'm going for a lie down

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Farage potissimum! on 16:30 - Nov 26 with 520 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage potissimum! on 22:14 - Nov 25 by skippyjack

A vote is nothing these days Lohengrin.. I want to know your vote.. I'm guessing Labour.. even though you think an elastic band is better than Miliband... your roots are embedded in Labour.. you don't fully agree with all Labour's rules.. but you have a few rules you 100% back.. this cerebral capacity of paramecium is starting to kick in

You seriously think after all this time of reading Lohengrin's posts on here that come polling day he puts his X next to a Labour name?

Poll: Tory leader

Farage potissimum! on 16:35 - Nov 26 with 515 viewsItchySphincter

Farage potissimum! on 16:30 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

You seriously think after all this time of reading Lohengrin's posts on here that come polling day he puts his X next to a Labour name?

Everyone around here does.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Farage potissimum! on 16:39 - Nov 26 with 506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage potissimum! on 16:35 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

Everyone around here does.

Pfft. No one in Neath has ever voted for Peter Hain, ever.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024