Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v chelsea 18:19 - Nov 25 with 1855 viewspremierjack

I know this is a long shot but I'm after tickets for this game.They would be a perfect Christmas present for a 9 year old swans/chelsea fan. Between 2 and 4 tickets would be perfect so if you have any for sale or know of any please let me know.

Thanks
Swansea v chelsea on 18:25 - Nov 25 with 1843 viewsairedale

The may be available through the new Exchange system? You could contact the ticket office to enquire. The main difficulty in a high profile game is getting 2 or more together.
Swansea v chelsea on 17:35 - Nov 27 with 1640 viewsJBT95

Tickets for this fixture have not been put on sale yet.
Swansea v chelsea on 18:12 - Nov 27 with 1601 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v chelsea on 17:35 - Nov 27 by JBT95

If he is a Swans fan imagine West Ham tickets would be a nice present & easier/cheaper to get & a week earlier.
Swansea v chelsea on 18:18 - Nov 27 with 1592 viewsJackfath

He's a Swansea/Chelsea fan not a Swansea/West Ham fan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea v chelsea on 18:23 - Nov 27 with 1586 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v chelsea on 18:18 - Nov 27 by Jackfath

Well he can go to Stamford bridge to watch Chelsea.

Strange how there is never any Swans/Hull Swans/Burnley fans looking for tickets.

Maybe Im just sceptical
Swansea v chelsea on 18:43 - Nov 27 with 1567 viewsEdmundo

Swansea v chelsea on 18:23 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

Strange how there is never any Swans/Hull Swans/Burnley fans looking for tickets.

Maybe Im just sceptical

My Chelsea ticket £100......well they can afford it eh!

Offers at or around £100

And if your a Chelsea fan and show any sign of celebration, you'll see that time until the goal before you make a sharp exit!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Swansea v chelsea on 19:19 - Nov 27 with 1537 viewspremierjack

Swansea v chelsea on 18:18 - Nov 27 by Jackfath

Exactly this!!

He loves swansea and chelsea. Regularly watches swansea down the liberty and would love tickets for this fixture. I really don't see the problem.

£100??? Is that for two? :-)
Swansea v chelsea on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 1535 viewspremierjack

Swansea v chelsea on 17:35 - Nov 27 by JBT95

I know but maybe there is 2-4 season ticket holders who want to sell their seats for the match
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v chelsea on 20:53 - Nov 27 with 1470 viewsEdmundo

Swansea v chelsea on 19:19 - Nov 27 by premierjack

Exactly this!!

He loves swansea and chelsea. Regularly watches swansea down the liberty and would love tickets for this fixture. I really don't see the problem.

£100??? Is that for two? :-)

£100 for one...u interested?

Win over the prospective Champions...cheap!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Swansea v chelsea on 21:32 - Nov 27 with 1433 viewspremierjack

Swansea v chelsea on 20:53 - Nov 27 by Edmundo

£100 for one...u interested?

Win over the prospective Champions...cheap!

£200 for 2 and I might be ....
Swansea v chelsea on 22:22 - Nov 27 with 1399 viewsParlay

Way too much snobbery on this thread for me. Hope you and your boy get some tickets and not too silly a price.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Swansea v chelsea on 10:09 - Nov 28 with 1293 viewsScotia

Swansea v chelsea on 22:22 - Nov 27 by Parlay

Way too much snobbery on this thread for me. Hope you and your boy get some tickets and not too silly a price.

Serious question. As me and my Dad may not be able to make it, what's the reason for the Chelsea link? And is he the only Swans / Chelsea fan who wants to go?
Swansea v chelsea on 10:14 - Nov 28 with 1286 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v chelsea on 10:09 - Nov 28 by Scotia

Serious question. As me and my Dad may not be able to make it, what's the reason for the Chelsea link? And is he the only Swans / Chelsea fan who wants to go?

Why not sell to a Swans fan not a Swans/Chelsea fan ?

If it wasn't a kid everyone would be slating the OP & its nowt to do with snobbery.
Swansea v chelsea on 10:15 - Nov 28 with 1284 viewsdgt73

Swansea v chelsea on 22:22 - Nov 27 by Parlay

I agree, some Swansea fans are complete c#cks.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea v chelsea on 10:18 - Nov 28 with 1279 viewsScotia

Swansea v chelsea on 10:14 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

Why not sell to a Swans fan not a Swans/Chelsea fan ?

If it wasn't a kid everyone would be slating the OP & its nowt to do with snobbery.

I'll explain when I get an answer.
Swansea v chelsea on 10:25 - Nov 28 with 1270 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v chelsea on 10:15 - Nov 28 by dgt73

I agree, some Swansea fans are complete c#cks.

What is being a c#unt wanting a Swans fan rather than a Swans/Chelsea fan to get a ticket ?
Swansea v chelsea on 10:53 - Nov 28 with 1251 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea v chelsea on 18:23 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

Maybe Im just sceptical

No not at all. But timing does have something to do with it. I was looking for 2 extra Villa tickets and left it too late, yet they're sh*t. There's no way Villa would have sold out if it wasn't on boxing day. But normally yes, it's 'amazing' how many fans decide to go to the game when one of the big boys are in town.
Swansea v chelsea on 12:29 - Nov 28 with 1221 viewsSwansEvents

I dont see an issue here, of course you aren't going to get an Swans/Burnley fans as the exposure just isn't there. Chelsea are one of the big guns, stuffed down your throat with players kids would idolise. Just the way it is in every country in the world. Thats the incentive for us to be one of the big guns.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 12:31]
Swansea v chelsea on 12:33 - Nov 28 with 1203 viewsParlay

So what though, I couldn't give a damn who the nine year old kid next to me supports. I don't see any Swans fans on here asking for chelsea tickets so if this kid has a chance to get some spare tickets then good luck to him, you never know if we turn them over he may be converted to us more than them.

I was always a swans fan through and through, never gave another Prem team the time of day but i remember being in awe of the west ham superstars when they were here in the FA Cup and loved turning them over - so if a 9 year old kid can get a similar experience for Xmas then I'm all for it.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Swansea v chelsea on 12:46 - Nov 28 with 1195 viewsDevz00

See, this is exactly why we need more seats in the stadium. Attract the young kids who want to watch other teams if it comes to it, then "I enjoyed that, dad, can we go again next week?". With a bit of luck, they'll stop supporting the other sides.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 12:48]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swansea v chelsea on 14:07 - Nov 28 with 1135 viewsdgt73

Swansea v chelsea on 10:25 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

What is being a c#unt wanting a Swans fan rather than a Swans/Chelsea fan to get a ticket ?

Its for a 9 yr old ffs grow up.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea v chelsea on 19:13 - Nov 28 with 1074 viewspremierjack

Swansea v chelsea on 10:09 - Nov 28 by Scotia

I have always had a season ticket in the east and always took my son whenever he wasn't playing. He is doing very well at football and for that reason, I have had to sell my season ticket due to the amount of time I spend watching and traveling with him. (Have to put some time in the house too). He is a massive swans fan, Bony is his favourite player. We have been bowling with the team in recent years and his signed swans top is on his wall with pride. He absolutely loves seeing all the players in the landore training ground but...

He also loves watching eden hazard, I was lucky enough to get tickets to the last swans v chelsea game but hazard was injured and didn't play. He was gutted but even more gutted when we lost.

I am not expecting tickets for this game as there is obviously a massive amount of interest. We do go and watch down the stadium whenever possible and have been to some games this season but I just thought that for him to watch his team (swansea) and his two favourite players in bony and hazard would be extra special for him.
Swansea v chelsea on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 933 viewspremierjack

Still looking for tickets if anyone knows of any.

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024