Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury 08:49 - Nov 26 with 3392 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

Don't know exact identity, but here is an xray of one of our strikers long standing injury.

[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 15:32]
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 08:59 - Nov 26 with 3355 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Striker?

That's clearly Willy Gueret.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 09:19 - Nov 26 with 3274 viewstwintownjack

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 08:59 - Nov 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Striker?

No wonder his knee got damaged with a c*ck that long!
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 09:52 - Nov 26 with 3164 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

Removed post as it could be felt as offensive, not intended to offend
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 10:26]
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 09:57 - Nov 26 with 3143 viewsjacabertawe

No racial stereotyping here then?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 3104 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 09:57 - Nov 26 by jacabertawe

Positional stereotypes maybe, just exploring our strikeforce.
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:30 - Nov 26 with 2884 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 09:57 - Nov 26 by jacabertawe

Wasn't life better years ago when you could share a little humorous banter without it getting analysed to find an offensive twist.
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:40 - Nov 26 with 2865 viewsParlay

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:30 - Nov 26 by Plastic_Fanzalona

Wasn't life better years ago when you could share a little humorous banter without it getting analysed to find an offensive twist.

It does become a tad tiresome.

You can make a joke about ginger people (carrot top), fat people (fatty), thin people (beanpole), short people (midget), welsh people (sheep shaggers), tanned people (tangoed), really pale people (like a ghost) etc etc.... And its fine.

Either be offended for everything or none at all. For me, its all about context. I find it amazing that football is cracking down on jewish chants by Spurs (at themselves) yet people have free reign to have anti welsh or english chants.

Just hypocritical nonsense full of faux offence.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:43 - Nov 26 with 2839 viewsDarran

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:40 - Nov 26 by Parlay

It does become a tad tiresome.

You can make a joke about ginger people (carrot top), fat people (fatty), thin people (beanpole), short people (midget), welsh people (sheep shaggers), tanned people (tangoed), really pale people (like a ghost) etc etc.... And its fine.

Either be offended for everything or none at all. For me, its all about context. I find it amazing that football is cracking down on jewish chants by Spurs (at themselves) yet people have free reign to have anti welsh or english chants.

Just hypocritical nonsense full of faux offence.

Don't be silly you convict.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:50 - Nov 26 with 2819 viewsParlay

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:43 - Nov 26 by Darran

Don't be silly you convict.

thats another one too! I always get called a pom and its all taken in good fun but if you say they are all descended from criminals anyway - you can tell they don't like it that much.

I then have to explain to them that POME is "Prisoner of Mother England" and are basically saying the same thing to me. Everyone should just relax shouldn't they scruff? Banter innit.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 11:51]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:52 - Nov 26 with 2802 viewsDarran

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 11:50 - Nov 26 by Parlay

thats another one too! I always get called a pom and its all taken in good fun but if you say they are all descended from criminals anyway - you can tell they don't like it that much.

I then have to explain to them that POME is "Prisoner of Mother England" and are basically saying the same thing to me. Everyone should just relax shouldn't they scruff? Banter innit.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 11:51]

Bantz. 👍

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 12:28 - Nov 26 with 2729 viewsPlastic_Fanzalona

When does something get deemed racist? Is it merely mentioning race or colour or has it got to have a derogatory edge?
I read a joke where a young Muslim lad looses his mum in a shopping centre, the staff try to help and ask, what does your mum look like? The young lad says I don't know.
is this racist?
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 13:29 - Nov 26 with 2559 viewsSCB1985

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 12:28 - Nov 26 by Plastic_Fanzalona

When does something get deemed racist? Is it merely mentioning race or colour or has it got to have a derogatory edge?
I read a joke where a young Muslim lad looses his mum in a shopping centre, the staff try to help and ask, what does your mum look like? The young lad says I don't know.
is this racist?

It's not racist. It's pointing out the fact his mother where's a burker. To us burkers seem a weird idea, so we find it funny to joke about it with no racial intent.
I found it quite witty.
I find the word 'chink' racist but if somebody said the Chinese football team are rubbish they have to many chinks in their armour. That's won't be racist it be a pun. I agree that racism comes more from the context and intent to offend.
Stereotyping amongst each other is just banter

Poll: whats more important to you

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 14:56 - Nov 26 with 2401 viewsmacthejack

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 13:29 - Nov 26 by SCB1985

It's not racist. It's pointing out the fact his mother where's a burker. To us burkers seem a weird idea, so we find it funny to joke about it with no racial intent.
I found it quite witty.
I find the word 'chink' racist but if somebody said the Chinese football team are rubbish they have to many chinks in their armour. That's won't be racist it be a pun. I agree that racism comes more from the context and intent to offend.
Stereotyping amongst each other is just banter

It would also be dependant on the stereotyping I suppose. For example the stereotype that black people have sizeable trouser snakes is often meant in jest and is hardly insulting.

Suggesting that all black people are criminals however is completely different...
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 15:24 - Nov 26 with 2350 viewsScoobyWho

May PBS answers plasticfans question on another thread.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 15:38 - Nov 26 with 2311 viewsSCB1985

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 14:56 - Nov 26 by macthejack

It would also be dependant on the stereotyping I suppose. For example the stereotype that black people have sizeable trouser snakes is often meant in jest and is hardly insulting.

Suggesting that all black people are criminals however is completely different...

Totally agree. Stereotyping only accepted when in jest.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 21:31]

Poll: whats more important to you

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 16:43 - Nov 26 with 2214 viewsClinton

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 08:59 - Nov 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Striker?

WIlfried Boner, surely ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 17:18 - Nov 26 with 2142 viewsStarsky

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 16:43 - Nov 26 by Clinton

WIlfried Boner, surely ?

Shane Long?

It's just the internet, init.

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 1846 viewsMrSwerve

Rod Fanny

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 20:34 - Nov 26 with 1802 viewsswanduck

I assume this is a joke?? I don't get it.
leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 20:39 - Nov 26 with 1786 viewsDarran

leaked xray of a Swansea city strikers knee injury on 20:34 - Nov 26 by swanduck

I assume this is a joke?? I don't get it.

What aren't you getting young lady?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024