Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleb. 10:46 - Nov 28 with 456 viewsNOTRAC

Judge Mr Justice Mitting has ruled that in all probability, Andrew Mitchell did use the word 'pleb' as accused by P C Toby Rowland who the learned judge described as an old fashioned policeman who was not the sort of man who had the wit or imagination to invent the word on the spur of the moment.
In other words what his Lordship ended up saying was P C Toby was accurately described by mr Mitchell but he could have said it in a better way.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Pleb. on 10:47 - Nov 28 with 453 viewsLeonisGod

Indeed. What a waste of money, time and tabloid column inches.
Pleb. on 11:31 - Nov 28 with 420 viewsepaul

Yeah but it's gonna cost the c*nt 3 nmill happy days

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pleb. on 11:37 - Nov 28 with 417 viewsLohengrin

Ha! That's about as accurate a summation as you'll read.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pleb. on 11:39 - Nov 28 with 416 viewscontroversial_jack

He was right
Pleb. on 14:51 - Nov 28 with 344 viewsSweyns_Eye

£3 million quid legal fees and the likelihood that plod will sue him for slander/defamation of character too. Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Run will be rubbing their hands in glee.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Pleb. on 15:10 - Nov 28 with 322 viewsmonmouth

When whether someone said 'pleb' or not can make it into the legal system you know that as a race (yes there is only one) humans are well and truly finished.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024