Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR: Keane walks 11:10 - Nov 28 with 843 viewsSweyns_Eye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2852799/Roy-Keane-steps-Aston-

Probably realised he can't help lift Villa up the table. Two jobs is too hard for the poor dab.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

NSR: Keane walks on 11:34 - Nov 28 with 784 viewsQuakerJack

and of the two he's walked away from the premier league team rather than a part time role with a national side? If I thought it was out of any patriotic loyalty I'd admire him but we know he has very little of that after abandoning his country at a World Cup because he wasn't happy with the training facilities.

Horrible bloke...

I was chatting in a bar to an Irishman who told me a story about his mate and his son, he'd taken his son to an away game with Ireland... They happened to be on the same plane coming back and realising this, his old man upgraded to first class - surprisingly that was ok, so there was the Irish squad and them, plus a few suits minding their own business in first class.... the kid had a football with him and wanted to get the team to sign it, so his dad asked if it could be passed around.... he made the mistake of asking Keane to get the ball rolling, at which point Keane threw the ball into the isle and told him he wasn't there to pass his fecking ball around.

smashing chap!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

NSR: Keane walks on 11:44 - Nov 28 with 761 viewsDarran

NSR: Keane walks on 11:34 - Nov 28 by QuakerJack

and of the two he's walked away from the premier league team rather than a part time role with a national side? If I thought it was out of any patriotic loyalty I'd admire him but we know he has very little of that after abandoning his country at a World Cup because he wasn't happy with the training facilities.

Horrible bloke...

I was chatting in a bar to an Irishman who told me a story about his mate and his son, he'd taken his son to an away game with Ireland... They happened to be on the same plane coming back and realising this, his old man upgraded to first class - surprisingly that was ok, so there was the Irish squad and them, plus a few suits minding their own business in first class.... the kid had a football with him and wanted to get the team to sign it, so his dad asked if it could be passed around.... he made the mistake of asking Keane to get the ball rolling, at which point Keane threw the ball into the isle and told him he wasn't there to pass his fecking ball around.

smashing chap!

It's quite obvious he has some kind of illness IMO.

I can't stand the pr*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR: Keane walks on 11:52 - Nov 28 with 737 viewsoldcob

NSR: Keane walks on 11:44 - Nov 28 by Darran

It's quite obvious he has some kind of illness IMO.

I can't stand the pr*ck.

Expected a 'f*ck him" from you there Darran.
NSR: Keane walks on 11:57 - Nov 28 with 722 viewsDarran

NSR: Keane walks on 11:52 - Nov 28 by oldcob

Expected a 'f*ck him" from you there Darran.

Well yeah that goes without saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR: Keane walks on 12:31 - Nov 28 with 660 viewslatchford

The biggest tosser in football I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024