Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Troy Deeney 17:21 - Nov 28 with 1168 viewsMrSwan

We were rumored by sky sports that we ere after him this summer and some papers have reported he wants a striker in while bony is away how about him again?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Troy Deeney on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 1166 viewsParlay

Hes a really good player and is fine for third choice behind wilf and bafe. He is a big unit and a handful.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Troy Deeney on 17:26 - Nov 28 with 1156 viewsMrSwan

Troy Deeney on 17:24 - Nov 28 by Parlay

Hes a really good player and is fine for third choice behind wilf and bafe. He is a big unit and a handful.

And relatively youngish.

Troy Deeney on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 1127 viewsParlay

Aye, always looked good when ive seen him. People get put off by championship signings but there are a few players down there that can do a job, and id certainly say Deeney is one of them.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Troy Deeney on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 1124 viewsMrSwan

Troy Deeney on 17:32 - Nov 28 by Parlay

Aye, always looked good when ive seen him. People get put off by championship signings but there are a few players down there that can do a job, and id certainly say Deeney is one of them.

I think that is the big clubs being arrogant and then the smaller premier league teams thinking championship players aren't good enough when in fact i believe there are a few uncovered gems.

Troy Deeney on 18:10 - Nov 28 with 1021 viewsdobjack2

Troy Deeney on 17:35 - Nov 28 by MrSwan

I think that is the big clubs being arrogant and then the smaller premier league teams thinking championship players aren't good enough when in fact i believe there are a few uncovered gems.

Would have to be content with fighting to be second choice striker for a place on the bench when Wilf is back.

So I don't think he is likely to want to come here.
Troy Deeney on 18:24 - Nov 28 with 977 viewsJackFish

Troy Deeney on 17:35 - Nov 28 by MrSwan

I think it's more to do with the amount of money championship clubs usually want for their star players. Ross McCormack and Jordan Rhodes cost almost as much as Bony did.
Troy Deeney on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 962 viewsreddythered

3 months served time for kicking guy in the head. Eh....

He's ok as a backup, never impressed me when we've played them. Would he be content to be 3rd choice behind Bony and Gomis? Doubt it.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Troy Deeney on 07:20 - Nov 29 with 679 viewsWanderer

Only problem as any other prem club, money.
selling to another champ club oh 2 mil, prem club quadruple it!
Login to get fewer ads

Troy Deeney on 13:53 - Nov 29 with 460 viewsStarsky

To the OP...
It was quite explicitly quoted in the paper recently that we were going to loan one in.

It's just the internet, init.

Troy Deeney on 14:39 - Nov 29 with 415 viewsdobjack2

Troy Deeney on 13:53 - Nov 29 by Starsky

To the OP...
It was quite explicitly quoted in the paper recently that we were going to loan one in.

True but a striker deal could be a loan with a view to buying them. Especially if it is true that gomis is unhappy with his game time as has been reported on some sites.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024