Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans payments to agents 2013/14 17:31 - Nov 28 with 1042 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/payments-to-agents-201314-2110519.aspx?u

more than I thought it would be? ML's influence...

more than almost half the other Premier League teams

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 1037 viewsParlay

Liverpool and chelsea paid agents £30m between them last year. Thats wild.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 1034 viewsNOTRAC

You'd expect it with Chelsea. They were probably Russian agents!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:07 - Nov 28 with 967 viewsicecoldjack

We had a big spend out in prep for Europa league and what we paid t agents is on a par with teams like West Ham and West Brom,who didn't have the extra burden of Europa so i think there is nothing out of the ordinary here.

Sometimes the Swans are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

Plenty would be complaining if we didn't stump up and be ambitious, though it does pee everyone off to say these parasites suck money out of football.
Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 946 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:07 - Nov 28 by icecoldjack

We had a big spend out in prep for Europa league and what we paid t agents is on a par with teams like West Ham and West Brom,who didn't have the extra burden of Europa so i think there is nothing out of the ordinary here.

Plenty would be complaining if we didn't stump up and be ambitious, though it does pee everyone off to say these parasites suck money out of football.

Spot on mate.....agents are fuc*ing parasites that need to be eradicated from football.
Big question is..How?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:56 - Nov 28 with 871 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:07 - Nov 28 by icecoldjack

The period covered by this doesn't include that. It's the transfer windows in January where we did sod all and this summer. Nothing to do with Laudrup. I imagine that the payments are relatively large due to the 'free signings' in the summer.

I'm not complaining about it - it is what it is, and if you look at the table, we're punching above our weight again on what we paid out compared to where we are. It's a sad indictment of the game as a whole though.
Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 10:05 - Nov 29 with 656 viewsicecoldjack

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 18:56 - Nov 28 by londonlisa2001

The period covered by this doesn't include that. It's the transfer windows in January where we did sod all and this summer. Nothing to do with Laudrup. I imagine that the payments are relatively large due to the 'free signings' in the summer.

I'm not complaining about it - it is what it is, and if you look at the table, we're punching above our weight again on what we paid out compared to where we are. It's a sad indictment of the game as a whole though.

Ahh i see.

Well in any case the points are still relelvent i guess. We must show ambition and we must use agents to get the players we want , if we don't it goes down as the club being tight fisted .

Im guessing that the Gomis transfer made alot of money for his agent!
Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 10:12 - Nov 29 with 646 viewsKennedy

Don't forget it's also new contracts too. And think we extended quite a few of the playing staff too.

Plus no doubt ML's agent got a pay off too

Just call me JFK

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 10:21 - Nov 29 with 633 viewsJackToff

Interesting given the dates nothing to do with ML's agent as he had long been banned and unless N'gog and Emnes demanded large agents fees nothing to do with ML either. In fact even in the unlikely situation they did nothing to do with ML either.

Still as normal do not let the facts get in the way of groundless bile.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 12:32 - Nov 29 with 560 viewsItchySphincter

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 10:21 - Nov 29 by JackToff

Interesting given the dates nothing to do with ML's agent as he had long been banned and unless N'gog and Emnes demanded large agents fees nothing to do with ML either. In fact even in the unlikely situation they did nothing to do with ML either.

Still as normal do not let the facts get in the way of groundless bile.

New name, same old story.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 13:51 - Nov 29 with 502 viewsDarran

Swans payments to agents 2013/14 on 12:32 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

New name, same old story.

Ini? Same old boring pr*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024