Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham Game - We have no chance 09:47 - Dec 6 with 4298 viewsAl_Bundy

According to the hammers fans. 99% think they will win , nobody from our side would make their starting X1 , we can't handle Carroll , we don't have the ability to handle their midfield.

COYS !!!!
West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:18 - Dec 6 with 3174 viewsGundog

Bless em, got a feeling their gonna get Monteroed!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:19 - Dec 6 with 3167 viewsQuakerJack

Bony wouldn't make their side would he? Dick heads

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:20 - Dec 6 with 3166 viewsmattjenkins1990

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:18 - Dec 6 by Gundog

Bless em, got a feeling their gonna get Monteroed!

We are always at our best when underestimated. I think a draw will be the final score but no reason we cannot get all 3

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:26 - Dec 6 with 3143 viewsGundog

If Siggy is on fire today and he can control the midfield then there is no reason
why we can`t win this game.
Bartley will have Caroll for breakfast.

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:30 - Dec 6 with 3131 viewsmax936

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:26 - Dec 6 by Gundog

If Siggy is on fire today and he can control the midfield then there is no reason
why we can`t win this game.
Bartley will have Caroll for breakfast.

I really hope Siggy is on fire tomorrow rather than today myself

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:36 - Dec 6 with 3104 viewsGundog

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:30 - Dec 6 by max936

I really hope Siggy is on fire tomorrow rather than today myself

Sorry, getting a bit carried away

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:40 - Dec 6 with 3085 viewsymaohyd

I went to West Ham last season. Walking to the ground, being a very chatty person, as I was walking alongside some West Ham boys I got chatting to them about the game. Think they were taken aback that someone with a strong Welsh accent would just chat away to them.

Anyway, it was funny, that to be fair they didn't give themselves a chance (did West Ham have a really bad home record last season up to that point?). They waxed lyrical about Bony and were very complementary about the Swans.

I on the other hand said boys, you'll beat us easily. Typically I think it was Carroll's first game back after injury and in my opinion told them Carroll will boss us around no problem. We can't defend set pieces to save our lives. They had no idea the Swans were a bit soft when under the cosh of aerial bombardment and so we went our separate ways. Being the kind hearted soul that I am I think I gave them the pep talk that they needed.

An hour and a bit later they must have thought that I was mystic fuc*ing Meg! Call Carroll what you want but he absolutely bossed us, won 2-0 and as we know now it was Hamlet's last game in charge.

Personally I think it will be similar tomorrow. I think we'll give a far better account of ourselves and may well go our customary goal up. Just don't think we'll win away though against this brand of football though.

2-1 West Ham.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:41 - Dec 6 with 3075 viewsLohengrin

I've got a feeling we'll edge this by the odd goal with both sides finishing with ten men.

Bartley and Carroll both sent off for violent conduct in a fight that starts in the tunnel before the game carries onto the pitch, back down the tunnel after the red has been shown, a quick break for a shower, then carries on in the car park. An epic fight, Quiet Man style.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:57 - Dec 6 with 3035 viewsmax936

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:41 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

I've got a feeling we'll edge this by the odd goal with both sides finishing with ten men.

Bartley and Carroll both sent off for violent conduct in a fight that starts in the tunnel before the game carries onto the pitch, back down the tunnel after the red has been shown, a quick break for a shower, then carries on in the car park. An epic fight, Quiet Man style.

The Quiet Man, great film, where do you think Bartley and Carroll will take a time out and have a pint before resuming their epic punchup ?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:02 - Dec 6 with 3009 viewsShaky

I think this is going to be a very stern test. West Ham have been playing some excellent free-flowing stuff, and if they get their noses ahead early our defensive record could take a beating.

On the other hand if we can keep it tight into the second half we cold just nick it.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:05 - Dec 6 with 3012 viewsperchrockjack

This game could make BARTLEY as he s more physical that Fernandez and will not be bullied. It could well be a defining moment as I don't see CARROLL bullying him in the way he did last time in that insipid show which wasn't helped by an an insipid manager .

Bartley ,hopefully, will be instructed to wind him up and get stick in. Only worry I have is Chris feckn Foy..

As for talking to these east end jerks, I d rather rip my tongue out and bury it at low water

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:14 - Dec 6 with 2978 viewsJackfath

Away game. As usual, very happy with a point, delighted with 3. If we lose then it's far from the end of the world.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:24 - Dec 6 with 2953 viewsmax936

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:14 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

Away game. As usual, very happy with a point, delighted with 3. If we lose then it's far from the end of the world.

We rarely do well up there and they are on fire at moment and have been excellent at home, think we can score but it'll be tough, but I think it'll either be 3-1 or 2-0

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:27 - Dec 6 with 2948 viewsDafyddHuw

What's all this Bartley vs Carroll nonsense. Surely GM's gonna put Ash up against him - lot more nous & experience.
West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 2944 viewsWhiterockin

A nail biting 2-2 draw.
West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:31 - Dec 6 with 2932 viewsJackfath

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:24 - Dec 6 by max936

We rarely do well up there and they are on fire at moment and have been excellent at home, think we can score but it'll be tough, but I think it'll either be 3-1 or 2-0

Won't be the end of the world, unless we capitulate and Shelvey has a 'mare in which case he'll be Sundays' escaped goat and chaos will ensure on here.

[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 11:49]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:33 - Dec 6 with 2931 viewsymaohyd

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:27 - Dec 6 by DafyddHuw

What's all this Bartley vs Carroll nonsense. Surely GM's gonna put Ash up against him - lot more nous & experience.

The CF's in the driving seat, he'll go on the shoulder of whichever centre half he feels like winding up.

I really can't see us finshing the game with 11.

When I was at the game up there last season, up close you can see what a horrible bas*ard Carroll is. A nightmare to play against.

What I like about the Swans at the moment is our abilty to play different styles. To think we beat Leicester City at home with less possession than them!?

Tomorrow though is about passing, passing and more passing. Pointless passes between keeper and his defence and then the classic counter attack full of pace, which we have.

Still think we'll lose though.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:34 - Dec 6 with 2924 viewsmax936

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:31 - Dec 6 by Jackfath

Won't be the end of the world, unless we capitulate and Shelvey has a 'mare in which case he'll be Sundays' escaped goat and chaos will ensure on here.

[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 11:49]

The World will end Im telling you

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:52 - Dec 6 with 2855 viewsLohengrin

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 10:41 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

The British Legion on Club Row in Bethnal Green would be my best guess.

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:54 - Dec 6 with 2845 viewsJackfath

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:52 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

The British Legion on Club Row in Bethnal Green would be my best guess.

Marquess of Queensbury Rules?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:59 - Dec 6 with 2835 viewsLohengrin

Ash can't handle Carroll, he's thrown him all over the place when they have faced each other. Bartley's the man for the job.

A bit of this from the off!

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 13:38 - Dec 6 with 2698 viewsScoobyWho

West Ham fancy it, we never do.
The worm turns slowly, and when least expected.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 13:49 - Dec 6 with 2671 viewsdgt73

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 11:33 - Dec 6 by ymaohyd

The CF's in the driving seat, he'll go on the shoulder of whichever centre half he feels like winding up.

I really can't see us finshing the game with 11.

When I was at the game up there last season, up close you can see what a horrible bas*ard Carroll is. A nightmare to play against.

What I like about the Swans at the moment is our abilty to play different styles. To think we beat Leicester City at home with less possession than them!?

Tomorrow though is about passing, passing and more passing. Pointless passes between keeper and his defence and then the classic counter attack full of pace, which we have.

Still think we'll lose though.

I'd have imagined you also have thought we'd lose at Man U, arsenal, Liverpool,Everton,Valencia, Chelsea in the cup as well, oh well your glass maybe half empty, but mine is half full.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 14:04 - Dec 6 with 2640 viewsChief

I think we have a far better chance than in previous seasons there. This time they are playing well, against which teams we excell and they are trying to play football this season which we cope with far better than hoof ball. Having said that, their tactics are bound to be kick whatever moves and hoof ball. 2-1 swans

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

West Ham Game - We have no chance on 14:12 - Dec 6 with 2612 viewsfootball2301

I would say its because Carroll murdered ash last year and the only person capable of handling him is Bartley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024