Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" 22:42 - Dec 14 with 25146 viewsChiswickjack4

Another home game, another banner in the East Stand with a message to the Americans.

I very much hope the club take their time on deciding on new/additional investment.

The value of our club is going to go through the roof once the new TV deal is announced in March...
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 14:26 - Dec 17 with 1704 viewsApeShit

Give it a rest, I don't know why I'm reading this but it is boring me to death.
(No subject) on 14:27 - Dec 17 with 1702 views_

(No subject) on 14:22 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

fine - as I said it's up to you.

But he doesn't know what he's talking about. You've been told that by others, not only by me.

Other Accountants.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 14:30 - Dec 17 with 1690 views_

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 14:26 - Dec 17 by ApeShit

Give it a rest, I don't know why I'm reading this but it is boring me to death.

I do agree, it's pointless arguing with a woman......they are always right.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) on 14:32 - Dec 17 with 1665 viewsShaky

(No subject) on 14:20 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

nope I haven't.

He's pretty clear.

He is talking about the perspective changing of various forms of debt and equity depending on where you as an individual stand in relation to that. He even gives examples.

Irrelevant for any conversation whatsoever that is being had on this board on possible debt injections by US investors.

Tell me, because I explained this once, and you didn't get it, but hopefully you'll have looked it up now - what rights does a preference shareholder have if the coupon is unpaid? What rights does a debt holder have if interest is unpaid? Can you imagine why the difference in the two answers is the real reason why preference shares are not debt? Can you also imagine why we as a club would therefore be concerned by one and not by the other?

What rights do preference shareholders and debt holders have if their coupons are unpaid?

Depends entirely on what their respective term sheets say.

And the fact that you clearly believe there is some sort of universal law on this says it all.

Now you have wasted enough of my time. End of discussion.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

(No subject) on 14:43 - Dec 17 with 1648 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 14:32 - Dec 17 by Shaky

What rights do preference shareholders and debt holders have if their coupons are unpaid?

Depends entirely on what their respective term sheets say.

And the fact that you clearly believe there is some sort of universal law on this says it all.

Now you have wasted enough of my time. End of discussion.

WRONG.
(No subject) on 14:48 - Dec 17 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 14:27 - Dec 17 by _

Other Accountants.

you don't have a clue what people do.
(No subject) on 14:59 - Dec 17 with 1617 viewsShaky

(No subject) on 14:43 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

WRONG.

Furious Typer has turned into Grunter

It's an interesting change of strategy, but alas one I fear that is borne out of desperation.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/132048/messageboardfools

Furious Typer:

The new Lisa:

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 15:02]

Misology -- It's a bitch

(No subject) on 15:01 - Dec 17 with 1615 viewsUxbridge

(No subject) on 14:48 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

Quite.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 15:03 - Dec 17 with 1599 viewsShaky

(No subject) on 15:01 - Dec 17 by Uxbridge

Quite.

Except obviously most people now know you are a liar.

Misology -- It's a bitch

(No subject) on 15:03 - Dec 17 with 1605 viewsUxbridge

(No subject) on 15:03 - Dec 17 by Shaky

Except obviously most people now know you are a liar.

Course they do champ. You'd have much more fun playing some sports instead of hunkering down in the computer rooms you know.

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 1600 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly disabled people and women in general are, for some ,there to be ridiculed.
Of evidence were ever needed of the stupidity and shallowness of the make species its here.

I just hope that any outsiders looking on don't form the impression that all Swansea Fans and certainly Swansea PEOPLE are not stuck in a fetid time warp.

There is stuff on here to make us look the narrow minded ,petty,pitiful tribal nonentities some think we are.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) on 15:08 - Dec 17 with 1595 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 14:59 - Dec 17 by Shaky

Furious Typer has turned into Grunter

It's an interesting change of strategy, but alas one I fear that is borne out of desperation.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/132048/messageboardfools

Furious Typer:

The new Lisa:

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 15:02]

Your strategy is always remarkably consistent to be fair.

Talk utter crap - be proved wrong - twist it - be proved wrong again - pick on one tiny point where you think you may be right - be shown that it is irrelevant - make up boll*s about your experience - tell other people that have proved you wrong that they are clueless, or lack your astonishing knowledge - use the words 'lyinglisa' or 'noclue' or similar - flounce off with a sign off like 'I'm wasting my time or 'that's enough free advice from me' or words to that effect often referencing your 'unbelievably high charge out rate' - end with some youtube snippet to make it look like you're down with the kidzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz
(No subject) on 15:09 - Dec 17 with 1577 viewsShaky

(No subject) on 15:03 - Dec 17 by Uxbridge

Course they do champ. You'd have much more fun playing some sports instead of hunkering down in the computer rooms you know.

I am not sure what exactly you are implying there, but let me ask you this; should the fact that you were adamant I was dimi - repeatedly accusing me of that for what 12-18 months - lead people to question your judgement as well as your honesty?

How about Noclue?

I think it is incumbent on you to come up with some smartarse comments so we can all see what a pair of smug w@nkers you are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

(No subject) on 15:12 - Dec 17 with 1576 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 15:09 - Dec 17 by Shaky

I am not sure what exactly you are implying there, but let me ask you this; should the fact that you were adamant I was dimi - repeatedly accusing me of that for what 12-18 months - lead people to question your judgement as well as your honesty?

How about Noclue?

I think it is incumbent on you to come up with some smartarse comments so we can all see what a pair of smug w@nkers you are.

ha ha - there's the reference to 'noclue' that I was referring to in my 'Shaky on the messageboard' timeline.

Heads down for a full house when we get the youtube choooons - not long to wait now !
(No subject) on 15:12 - Dec 17 with 1575 viewsUxbridge

(No subject) on 15:09 - Dec 17 by Shaky

How about Noclue?

I'm not implying anything old chap. Merely stating my theory on your provenance. I'm enjoying the show. You're very entertaining. Keep it up. This place would be dead without you and T2C baiting the others.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 15:12]

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 15:59 - Dec 17 with 1499 viewsjackonicko

Vintage Dimi.
"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1478 viewsScoobyWho

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 15:05 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Clearly disabled people and women in general are, for some ,there to be ridiculed.
Of evidence were ever needed of the stupidity and shallowness of the make species its here.

I just hope that any outsiders looking on don't form the impression that all Swansea Fans and certainly Swansea PEOPLE are not stuck in a fetid time warp.

There is stuff on here to make us look the narrow minded ,petty,pitiful tribal nonentities some think we are.

By a few only.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

(No subject) on 16:05 - Dec 17 with 1471 viewsShaky

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 15:59 - Dec 17 by jackonicko

Vintage Dimi.

"Vintage Dimi."

And that is precisely what I love about you, noclue; dim but mostly honest.

Many thanks for nailing your head to my banner.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 16:06]

Misology -- It's a bitch

(No subject) on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 1414 views_

(No subject) on 14:48 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

No, no of course I don't, that's your job to know everything...

(No subject) on 17:09 - Dec 17 with 1405 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 17:03 - Dec 17 by _

No, no of course I don't, that's your job to know everything...

oh goodness Chris, I don't know everything. It only seems like that when I'm talking to people who know nothing .

everything is relative after all ...
(No subject) on 20:02 - Dec 17 with 1312 viewsGreatBritton

(No subject) on 20:03 - Dec 16 by Shaky

The belief that past motivations are hugely important to interpreting future events, and by coincidence prophecy is also a form of historicism.

If you want a comprehensive demolition of that read Karl Popper's The Poverty of Historicism

I've read it. I've also read The Trial and I feel like Josef K trying to find my way round this thread
(No subject) on 20:04 - Dec 17 with 1304 viewsGreatBritton

(No subject) on 21:32 - Dec 16 by Darran

Am I the only one that's f*cked off with this bollox?

No. See my post a couple of minutes ago for a fuller expression of my frustrations
(No subject) on 20:06 - Dec 17 with 1304 viewsGreatBritton

(No subject) on 21:44 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

I am hugely p*ssed off with it Darran to be honest.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am about the most easy going person there is. But I am becoming really angry about important topics being derailed by someone who gives a fraction of no sh*t about the club talking complete and utter crap all the time in order to try to make himself out to be important and knowledgeable when virtually everything he says is just wrong or simplistic.

I'm getting to the point of saying bollox to it all to be frank - what happens happens and people will get what they deserve. If people want to chase the dream then let them. But for people like T2C who have spent ages going on about people being misguided - he may want to take a look at what his mate is trying to do on here.

Don't forget the "your no doubt pretty little head" comment
(No subject) on 08:20 - Dec 18 with 1203 viewsDJack

(No subject) on 15:12 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

ha ha - there's the reference to 'noclue' that I was referring to in my 'Shaky on the messageboard' timeline.

Heads down for a full house when we get the youtube choooons - not long to wait now !

Lisa, a simple question, or two...

Why are you lowering yourself??? Why are you providing the oxygen for his strange gratification???

His verbose meandering has you "running around" defeating his arguments. Now, you may be able to do this with your eyes closed, whilst also doing a crossword and working out how to solve world peace or whatever else but you are starting to be his messageboard marionette.

Sit back, sip some wine and chill the f*ck out. Then smile and enjoy your day. Simples.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

"MOORE'S THE PETTY" on 09:23 - Dec 18 with 1171 viewsVetchitBack

Shaky could be a genius or some way short of that.

If my brain ever allows me to penetrate the crushing tedium that is corporate legal speak I'll let everyone know.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024